• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] Shovels & Bottles Temporarily Disabled

189 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmm.. it seems shovels and bottles are causing nouver to not be released. It all makes sense now :)

Posted

Exactly how am I supposed to produce enough purified water to continue my alchemy leveling.

Workers can't supply enough.

And buying it off the auction house or processing cactus sap removes a large portion of the profit.

Posted (edited)

not sure if i should lol or Rage, i literally popped a Karmasil last night to collect water when i logged on after sleeping, which is now, kinda glad i saw this before i went to tarif. Are you going to reinburse me for it? or is this a go screw yourself we dont care situation? (cheak log files CM_Aethon im not lying!).
Actually.... nevermind, i'll just waste the energy on other stuff i've been ignoring

Greetings Adventurers,

In the process of reviewing game functionality for our most recent patch our team discovered a bug with the current implementation of the ‘Shovel’ item. As a result of this we’ll be temporarily blocking the use of the item from the game while our Developers work to apply a remedy.

We understand this may directly impair the ability to complete some quests and other aspects of the game requiring the use of this item. At this time we ask for your patience while a fix is developed and applied.

Further information will be delivered through this post regarding our best estimated time for restoration of the ‘Shovel’ functionality. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your understanding.

- BDO Team

Update

Unfortunately at this time we are also going to need to block the use of Empty Bottles.

We understand this will be inconvenient for those who wish to adventure in the Valencian Desert as these are the two most common ways to gain Purified Water.  While we work on fixing this matter you will still be able to purchase Purified Water from the Auction House and/or use Thinning to convert Cactus Sap into Purified Water. Alternatively, there are two nodes you can invest in to have your workers gather Bags of Muddy Water; Kunid’s Vacation Spot & Leical Falls.  If you have not had a chance to visit these nodes before we have provided a screenshot below to help you find them.

Node Locations

Hidden Content

Again we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We will make an update announcement as soon as we have updated information to share for fixing the above mentioned issues.

-The BDO Team

Edited by prymortal

Posted

im shocked, a patch that broke something xD

Posted (edited)

-Nevermind-

Whoops, didn't properly read the OP. Yeah, quest related issue is a bit annoying.

Edited by Reuter

Posted

Thanks for the update, but now my character is stuck with 660 shovels in her inventory. I can't drop, use, store, or sell them.

Posted

Oh well Im using the nodes for the bag I need em to craft clear liquid reagent as well

Posted

am heavily in need of purified water plz fix this fast.

Posted

Wow, i cant believe what i just read... there's a bug, you simply totally disable the ability to use bottles and showels... without implementing an emergency and temporary alternative?
Could be modify cooking water so it can be processed to distilled water, modify merchants so they can sell "pre-filled bottles" instead of empty ones
No more alchemy, no more fertilizers,
But, hey! You can just enable muddy water nodes! Wow, yep, sure, 90% of your playerbase certainly has 20+ CP available for that...

1 person likes this

Posted

Help!??  I started the mini elephant quest and already paid the 5mil for villa access and 30mil to start quest.  The only  thing left to do is 20 empty water bottle fill with water and to gather weeds.  My villa access that I  paid 5mil will expire in less then 7 days.  If they don't fix water bottle issue by then, does that mean I have to pay another 5 mil for another villa access pass to finish quest?

1 person likes this

Posted

What about at least allowing to discard those bottles and shovels? Im just stuck with inventory of 4k empty bottles.. 

Posted

ffs.. my whole server is out of purified water and i cant go into the desert like this.. 

Posted

No water on market, Workers gather water at the slowest rate, and cactus is found IN the desert.

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

In the process of reviewing game functionality for our most recent patch our team discovered a bug with the current implementation of the ‘Shovel’ item. As a result of this we’ll be temporarily blocking the use of the item from the game while our Developers work to apply a remedy.
-The BDO Team

Could you please @CM_Aethon elaborate (id est: be more specific) on the "bug" that resulted in the decision to totally lock a totally needed features in game?
A few days ago you totally disabled guild craft with no more information. pls be more transparent. Tell the full story. Thanks.

Posted

Can we get  an ETA on a fix? Waiting on this elephant quest and I'd like to get it done before my weekend is over.

Posted

Luckily had some river water stashed away already, but been wondering all day why I couldn't remove bottles from my storage or buy them.. Finally found this thread. Hope it's fixed soon! Just started venturing into the Desert and don't wanna die out there ;D 

Posted (edited)

This is also affecting the quest that has a shovel and empty bottle as a reward. I can't continue my story quest at Oasis because of this problem. I need the free 7ap ring from the quest :D

Edited by Sonkei

Posted

I'm very tempted to process the river water I collected last night and sell it on the marketplace. It just sucks that I can't use my energy to collect more.

1 person likes this

Posted

wow I am literally stuck in valencia to finish my ring quest and wasted at least 2 hrs waiting you guys to fix this. 

This is STUPID! such waste of time

2016-10-22_68992545.JPG

^same problem

1 person likes this

Posted

Help!??  I started the mini elephant quest and already paid the 5mil for villa access and 30mil to start quest.  The only  thing left to do is 20 empty water bottle fill with water and to gather weeds.  My villa access that I  paid 5mil will expire in less then 7 days.  If they don't fix water bottle issue by then, does that mean I have to pay another 5 mil for another villa access pass to finish quest?

I literally just started this quest also, and am on the same part where you need to collect water.  Shame I didn't know about this disabled feature till AFTER I paid the 5 million for villa access.

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel your pain about the monies .....

Posted

I literally just started this quest also, and am on the same part where you need to collect water.  Shame I didn't know about this disabled feature till AFTER I paid the 5 million for villa access.

Would have been nice for them to give us some kind of info on it, like in the launcher client, like every other game does.. 

Posted

Would be nice to be able to move or at least SELL these items back to a vendor without the internal memory error.

Posted

Mmm eating baked brie as I read through this thread.

2 people like this

Posted

I think we are tree now - i want and need that elephant so badly >.<