• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Iconic, Sieges, and You! 10 - 22 - 2016

243 posts in this topic

Posted

pretty not biased if you ask me 

yes 

Posted

Iconic pvp = lose fights even / slightly more numbers then do guild all call and make 50 ppl show up to zerg, I'm sure thats really fun for the small guilds.

What exactly is appealing about joining iconic? Zerging? Having 3 hour required jump practice in mediah on friday so you can run to valencia 10 mins before siege on saturday? SIGN ME UP FOR SOME OF THAT.

Sounds pretty fun to me.

Posted

Iconic pvp = lose fights even / slightly more numbers then do guild all call and make 50 ppl show up to zerg, I'm sure thats really fun for the small guilds.

What exactly is appealing about joining iconic? Zerging? Having 3 hour required jump practice in mediah on friday so you can run to valencia 10 mins before siege on saturday? SIGN ME UP FOR SOME OF THAT.

Relevant members still can't count? You guys had numbers in the 20s so we brought numbers in the 20s. We didn't have 50, you should stop trying to over-exaggerate to compensate for that beating. You outnumbered us for a large portion of the fight so we brought more and when we started matching numbers, uh oh, bye-bye Relevant. At least you stuck around longer than you normally do. You didn't leave after 5 minutes of us whipping you. You stuck around for 7 minutes of us whipping you! Bravo! I call that progress!

Of course you'll try to spin it as "we only had 10" which I think we both know is very untrue.

Posted

Are you sure it's not just because people just don't want to join your guild? I mean where is the appeal when you guys are constantly whining about numbers? Then saying you're fine with it and the promptly making claims of "we don't need a Zerg" to which your members then get 2v10d and 3v10d, to which you then claim they were fighting a boss (a boss mind you that wasn't even spawned yet and your members were very actively engaged in the pvp), and now you're going on a tirade about how "no one is interested in Zerg pvp" and that there just aren't enough players left to recruit.

I think the reality is that your guild just isn't an appealing option to join when it comes to getting actively involved in sieges when other guilds can just grow themselves larger than you with relatively very little effort. I mean you guys were attached at the rectum with FoE for a pretty long while there and still you refused to humor the option to merge even though it might actually make you somewhat worth beating on in pvp since you might actually be able to field adequate enough numbers so that you finally stop -----ing and whining about numbers.

But no, of course not. It's not your own guild's fault. It's Iconics fault. It's the fault of the server population numbers. It's everyone else's fault but your own. Sure. Keep telling yourselves that.

if I recall it wasnt a rage member starting this topic - ie whining when a baby is hungry (baby whines first) 

I don't know who "Imav" is but

Imav:

"Lol relevant got cynical and rage to ally with them and build valencia on them and then try to talk like they aren't the worlds largest pussies? Do you realize what a joke your guild is? 

someone else:

And you say that iconic is dodging PvP? Maybe you shouldn't use ----- tactics then.
Man I don't usually fall for trolls but this is some next level stupidity coming out of you right now."

that was the original discussion please don't derail it with excuses.

but a footnote on what you have said. just ask guilds like cynical and vahlok why they would join you versus others :) picking on little guilds man ffs to the point that you kill those said little guilds over and over everywhere im sure they would like joining you to avoid that. Im sorry if Rage doesn't get bothered by that tactic many of us have learned to adapt to get what we want. Especially when the legacy alliance had a 4-5 perma guild dec on us for like a month lol (this was funny).  I mean Veritas legatum acendance void whatever you wanna call yourselves this week (legacy gaming) are the only guild on this server that take any credibility with guild war scores (that can be manipulated). Im sorry if we don't want to pad our scores its just not fun. rationalizing that everyone is out to get you. we don't have enough to pay out guild funds now blah blah blah blah. IMAV is one of yours stop using allies as an excuse.

wasn't it you guys yourselves that said "we couldn't hold 3 castles at once?" whats the big deal why are yall making it out that the servers out for you.

my favorite was jinshi so called saying "yup you just want to see us as evil" because we attacked you. I know you are not used to having a learning curve but sometimes people test their limits. Im sorry we didn't get some special license from the iconic police force to attack.

ps. how many im sorry do you want 

Posted

if I recall it wasnt a rage member starting this topic - ie whining when a baby is hungry (baby whines first) 

I don't know who "Imav" is but

Imav:

"Lol relevant got cynical and rage to ally with them and build valencia on them and then try to talk like they aren't the worlds largest pussies? Do you realize what a joke your guild is? 

someone else:

And you say that iconic is dodging PvP? Maybe you shouldn't use ----- tactics then.
Man I don't usually fall for trolls but this is some next level stupidity coming out of you right now."

that was the original discussion please don't derail it with excuses.

but a footnote on what you have said. just ask guilds like cynical and vahlok why they would join you versus others :) picking on little guilds man ffs to the point that you kill those said little guilds over and over everywhere im sure they would like joining you to avoid that. Im sorry if Rage doesn't get bothered by that tactic many of us have learned to adapt to get what we want. Especially when the legacy alliance had a 4-5 perma guild dec on us for like a month lol (this was funny).  I mean Veritas legatum acendance void whatever you wanna call yourselves this week (legacy gaming) are the only guild on this server that take any credibility with guild war scores (that can be manipulated). Im sorry if we don't want to pad our scores its just not fun. rationalizing that everyone is out to get you. we don't have enough to pay out guild funds now blah blah blah blah. IMAV is one of yours stop using allies as an excuse.

wasn't it you guys yourselves that said "we couldn't hold 3 castles at once?" whats the big deal why are yall making it out that the servers out for you.

my favorite was jinshi so called saying "yup you just want to see us as evil" because we attacked you. I know you are not used to having a learning curve but sometimes people test their limits. Im sorry we didn't get some special license from the iconic police force to attack.

ps. how many im sorry do you want 

It's more along the lines of "Iconic decided to defend Valencia because they value it more than other territories" this was explained to Kallock last night. Unsure if he related any of it to other officers of Rage.

There was no bullying involved. Rage and Cynical decided to build on Valencia for whatever reason, we decided to defend because we actually care about holding Valencia. Relevant did the same thing. They held Mediah because they needed to hold onto their territory even if there was no PvP there. Now imagine if the situation was flipped. If Cynical and Rage had built on Mediah and Valencia had remained with only Relevant built on it and we decided not to go all in on Mediah (as Relevant decided not to do at Valencia). Besides Rage focused on trying to hold Balenos anyway, seemingly when they figured out that we were defending Valencia.

You can keep imagining that there is "bullying" going on but the simple fact of the matter is that people attacked the territory we valued highest so we defended. Are you really going to call it "bullying" when you guys built on us at a territory we own and want to continue to own?

This has never been an issue of Iconic thinking "ohh people are out to get us" it has been about how the stuff you keep saying and trying to claim we do makes no sense and you have had no rational reasoning behind it.

Keep in mind I'm genuinely trying to be civil here.

Posted

It's more along the lines of "Iconic decided to defend Valencia because they value it more than other territories" this was explained to Kallock last night. Unsure if he related any of it to other officers of Rage.

There was no bullying involved. Rage and Cynical decided to build on Valencia for whatever reason, we decided to defend because we actually care about holding Valencia. Relevant did the same thing. They held Mediah because they needed to hold onto their territory even if there was no PvP there. Now imagine if the situation was flipped. If Cynical and Rage had built on Mediah and Valencia had remained with only Relevant built on it and we decided not to go all in on Mediah (as Relevant decided not to do at Valencia). Besides Rage focused on trying to hold Balenos anyway, seemingly when they figured out that we were defending Valencia.

You can keep imagining that there is "bullying" going on but the simple fact of the matter is that people attacked the territory we valued highest so we defended. Are you really going to call it "bullying" when you guys built on us at a territory we own and want to continue to own?

This has never been an issue of Iconic thinking "ohh people are out to get us" it has been about how the stuff you keep saying and trying to claim we do makes no sense and you have had no rational reasoning behind it.

Just to clarify I do not speak for rage and I am not an officer anything said is my personal standpoint

and vahlok you ignored that one? Why then get upset that we placed at all and have it called that we allied or whatever, we attempted something it didn't work. decisions were made. My bullying is only in reply to your previous post. about maybe we should look inward. I simply pointed at reasons for why that is. really  you saving valencia isn't bullying thats actually fine. but for many of the small guilds atleast its a growing theme for your guild. constantly taking easier routes ie vahlok.  you wanted an explanation I gave you one of why people so easily join yours versus others. have you ever played a game before this from the opposite side where the biggest guild on the server "for some strange reason unknown to them" seems to suck in more people while others die. this isn't new to mmo's.  you wanna say your not a bully fine by all means. but im sure this won't be the last time you choose the easiest choice.

Lets be honest here trying to snipe at me in a forums isn't really helping anything so theres no point in this so called discussion

final thought. for a guild that isn't appealing gotta be something to them for the biggest guild to constantly be at war with them. I mean who wants easy mode I'd rather be the underdog you actually learn something and strive for.

Posted (edited)

It's early as -----, havn't read anything else yet but wanted to point out we DIDN'T focus on keeping Balenos, we legit didn't build a single building, and just let the territory goto whoever showed up to take it without even mounting a defense

Edited by NotKallock

Posted

Iconic be like

CbO8vXW.gif

Relevant members still can't count? You guys had numbers in the 20s so we brought numbers in the 20s. We didn't have 50, you should stop trying to over-exaggerate to compensate for that beating. You outnumbered us for a large portion of the fight so we brought more and when we started matching numbers, uh oh, bye-bye Relevant. At least you stuck around longer than you normally do. You didn't leave after 5 minutes of us whipping you. You stuck around for 7 minutes of us whipping you! Bravo! I call that progress!

Of course you'll try to spin it as "we only had 10" which I think we both know is very untrue.

Question is... if it was such a "spanking" how are we still up 500 kills.

Common Core OP

Posted

Iconic be like

CbO8vXW.gif

Question is... if it was such a "spanking" how are we still up 500 kills.

Common Core OP

hayzed you use to talk way more then this in forums. I miss those entertaining days. either that or i missing the forums u chat in. ps whatever happened to that guy who would post the weekly news paper or whatever we need him back

1 person likes this

Posted

You did a guild all call, if you think 20 ppl from your guild show up to an all call im convinced none of you actually know how to count properly.

Posted

Well, if Relevant didn't touch Iconic's Mediah base for 30 minutes, Iconic would have fought you, without question. Considering Relevant and Iconic both defended their territories, by your logic, we both dodged.

you all started in mediah then ran away to valencia 10 minutes before siege started lmao, smells like dodge to me

Posted

Just to clarify I do not speak for rage and I am not an officer anything said is my personal standpoint

and vahlok you ignored that one? Why then get upset that we placed at all and have it called that we allied or whatever, we attempted something it didn't work. decisions were made. My bullying is only in reply to your previous post. about maybe we should look inward. I simply pointed at reasons for why that is. really  you saving valencia isn't bullying thats actually fine. but for many of the small guilds atleast its a growing theme for your guild. constantly taking easier routes ie vahlok.  you wanted an explanation I gave you one of why people so easily join yours versus others. have you ever played a game before this from the opposite side where the biggest guild on the server "for some strange reason unknown to them" seems to suck in more people while others die. this isn't new to mmo's.  you wanna say your not a bully fine by all means. but im sure this won't be the last time you choose the easiest choice.

Lets be honest here trying to snipe at me in a forums isn't really helping anything so theres no point in this so called discussion

final thought. for a guild that isn't appealing gotta be something to them for the biggest guild to constantly be at war with them. I mean who wants easy mode I'd rather be the underdog you actually learn something and strive for.

Going to be completely honest, we kind of thought Rage or Relevant were built on Serendia. Seemed like that at first, then sieges started up and we were like "Oh. Well RIP." we did get PvP after it, though, we had a nice king of the hill thing going for a while in the Heidel arena.

It isn't like we're happy with things like that, several Iconic members and leadership have even stated such. We even tried to fight Relevant in two territories one Saturday and they didn't show up to either.

Also this is the first game in a long time where I've actually been on this side of the community. In other MMORPGs I've been where you, possibly, believe Rage is sitting. I was an RPer (ohgodburnmeatthestake) for a lot of years in MMORPGs and just in the past 2 years or so I got away from it because a lot of RPer groups are worse than us with the drama, -----ing trust me. Holy shit. So I know full well what its like to look at those huge, top tier guilds from the outside. Its very easy to get into a mindset and think they are being some sort of bully, or that they are evil, or that there is something malicious going on, or think there members don't actually know what they are talking about or doing of that they are just large numbers. Is that true sometimes? Sure, look at the Oran'thul from AA. Big giant zerg guild, not actually all that great with PvP, but Nekrage is worse than all of us combined just as an individual, not even counting the members of that guild who follow him like sheep.

Seeing both sides of it I can tell you that being on the other side of the glass its not as full of the kinds of shit Rage accuses Iconic of frequently, at least not in this circumstance. I'm sure there are circumstances and situations that we don't know everything about on your side of things. Its why I keep saying that if you want that to stop or if you want to compete better then you need to do something about it and you know you can you just need to stop with the excuses as to "why you can't" because they are genuinely excuses that you don't need to make if you were actually doing something about it.

Both sides can throw around accusations and assumptions all they want but until both sides actually start being direct, to a reasonable extent, with the truths of the matters then we won't see anything change in this dynamic. Iconic has held up that end, despite Rage and Relevant members and officers attempting to seemingly claim otherwise. There are obviously things we can't speak of in their entirety, but for the most part we keep everything straight forward as best as we can.

Posted

i must have outnumbered u

274fa0bdc37861cbddbf4f56676b9bfa.png

slack-imgs.png

y.png

ah shit must have outnumbered u 

dff8261f0ee1fd0fbfb37440f22da49f.jpg

a8ca8113a50e5ec83d662137f59a1da9.jpg

Posted

WTB WITCH AWAKENING

1 person likes this

Posted

you all started in mediah then ran away to valencia 10 minutes before siege started lmao, smells like dodge to me

I mean you would think that based on the information you had prior to the siege. Too bad you're dumb, slurzy bby.

Posted

I mean you would think that based on the information you had prior to the siege. Too bad you're dumb, slurzy bby.

you mean your zerg sitting in kusha?

Posted

You mean based on the fact you had 80 ppl in mediah 10 mins before siege?

Posted

you mean your zerg sitting in kusha?

You mean based on the fact you had 80 ppl in mediah 10 mins before siege?

Oh, you guys are so smart. Both of you must have IQs over like 1000! Too smart for me. Damn.

Posted

Oh, you guys are so smart. Both of you must have IQs over like 1000! Too smart for me. Damn.

This how you RPers spend your summer days?

bd1ad6025eb5f8e82259b763fc34deda74c99064

Posted

why are you so upset little man

Posted

When you say something stupid you should expect stupid responses.

Posted

Oh boy.. the weekly pissing contest.

Orwen's guilds are amazing at it as always.

3 people like this

Posted

Oh boy.. the weekly pissing contest.

Orwen's guilds are amazing at it as always.

we've all been patiently waiting for your input thank god it's finally arrived 

3 people like this

Posted

we've all been patiently waiting for your input thank god it's finally arrived 

Thank you! *pats the clown gently*

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

When iconic sees drama 

Edited by BallinSheep
5 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0