• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Iconic, Sieges, and You! 10 - 22 - 2016

243 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol I honestly don't know what this lunatic is talking about.Man up to what truth you idiot,what are you implying I've never seen your name before apart from in these forums what reference?

Are you from rage? you sound like you are, if this is the case this explains your delusions. What's your name again Prymortal never heard of you that's gods honest truth.

cuts it seems like you really strain to put sentences together

Posted

I ran into Cuts the other day at Nagas, he tried to fight but immediately regretted it and hit his v + escape, never came back. Guessing he switched channel so his overlords wouldn't see him die to a qqzard

Posted

snipped

ya but you never killed me in luciform guaranteed so it doesn't matter

Posted (edited)

ImC1PSq.png

Pretty sure none of them are boss alts. None. Don't insult your own members in saying their mains are boss alts, c'mon Mange. Do you even backstab your own members? Rough.

Also yes I was there.

There were more kills after this if you want me to grab those screenshots too.

i dont see my name on there, clearly he wasnt trying hard enough.

ya but you never killed me in luciform guaranteed so it doesn't matter

thats is probably true.
Was never less than 3v1 so we didnt kill many of you, But Luciform sure had a hard time, a major struggle would be more 
appropriate when your guild leader was finishing setting up seiges with 3 players min on each of us.

Edited by prymortal

Posted

cuts it seems like you really strain to put sentences together

im glad someone else noticed

Posted

chrome_2016-10-22_15-27-16.thumb.png.153chrome_2016-10-22_15-27-16.thumb.png.153chrome_2016-10-22_15-27-16.thumb.png.153

forgive me i dont get this one

Posted (edited)

yes sorry about that Same I'm at work dodging the boss in between duties replying to all this crap from my phone

I ran into Cuts the other day at Nagas, he tried to fight but immediately regretted it and hit his v + escape, never came back. Guessing he switched channel so his overlords wouldn't see him die to a qqzard

You speak like you were there on your own what about your guild mate that was there didn't I split from him as well?

Edited by Cuts

Posted

You speak like you were there own your own what about your guild mate that was there didn't I split from him as well?

Come now lets settle this like Men! heidel arena, 1v1!
Nevermind Cuts
disqualified Zerging isn't allowed, shame you guys dont know how to 1v1 pvp.

Posted (edited)

Come now lets settle this like Men! heidel arena, 1v1!Nevermind Cuts disqualified Zerging isn't allowed, shame you guys dont know how to 1v1 pvp.

lol you guys were 2v1 me at nagas.

when I did see only one of you at first I was going to fight soon as I seen the second coming I split you guys should try that some time instead of complaining . People get ganked by one or two maybe more that's the nature of this game I've been ganked many times by  one player at a time maybe more sometimes if I don't do the split I dont sit on forums and cry about it . I never sit here saying I'm a pvp god either I'm not I'll always try and improve though.

Edited by Cuts

Posted

when I did see only one of you at first I was going to fight soon as I seen the second coming I split you guys should try that some time instead of complaining . People get ganked by one or two maybe more that's the nature of this game I've been ganked many times by  one player at a time maybe more sometimes if I don't do the split I dont sit on forums and cry about it . I never sit here saying I'm a pvp god either I'm not I'll always try and improve though.

ya we get it you cant pvp solo

Posted

ya we get it you cant pvp solo

you don't get nothing stop twisting things.  

Posted (edited)

you don't get nothing stop twisting things.  

But it's more or less what you said, if you don't have the advantage you run away. You don't even try and fight, just escape.  How can you hope to improve, when all of your fights are you outnumbering your opponent...
You're not Cuts the Beserker, you're guildmate #72, use your ult!

Edited by NotKallock

Posted (edited)

But it's more or less what you said, if you don't have the advantage you run away. You don't even try and fight, just escape.  How can you hope to improve, when all of your fights are you outnumbering your opponent...You're not Cuts the Beserker, you're guildmate #72, use your ult!

I always stick around for the fight if I see that I'm outnumbered I split simple. There hasn't been one 1v1 that I have run from. If i die 2 or 3 times in a 1v1 I'll call it I know my boundaries I'll try again next time

Edited by Cuts

Posted

I always stick around for the fight if I see that I'm outnumbered I split simple. There hasn't been one 1v1 that I have run from.

whatever helps you sleep at night little guy

Posted

whatever helps you sleep at night little guy

Posted

desert pvp is should never a 1v1, you are not a tru bandit, true bandits fight the horde no matter what the punishment.

Jail is nothing compared to the honour lost from desecration.

2 people like this

Posted

desert pvp is should never a 1v1, you are not a tru bandit, true bandits fight the horde no matter what the punishment.

Jail is nothing compared to the honour lost from desecration.

you sound even more dumb on the forums than in ts

Posted

you sound even more dumb on the forums than in ts

sometimes i wonder if i really am retarded and i slowly start to realize that you're retarded and you never have anything else to say

3 people like this

Posted

sometimes i wonder if i really am retarded and i slowly start to realize that you're retarded and you never have anything else to say

want another 48 hour ban ill post that screenshot little man

desert pvp is should never a 1v1

wat

Posted

chrome_2016-10-24_19-07-12.thumb.png.af4

chrome_2016-10-24_19-08-01.thumb.png.2adchrome_2016-10-24_19-08-04.thumb.png.cef

chrome_2016-10-24_19-08-25.thumb.png.587

1 person likes this

Posted

TAAAAKE OOON MEEE 

Posted

tmWTisP.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

o tsutsu

Edited by Slurzy
https://gyazo.com/02500f8cdf363b8e1f402b08007c43e5
1 person likes this