• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

shovel exploit abusers

844 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm aware of that, but opening more and more threads about any matter isn't really helping.

It is not helping YOU to keep the forums moderated, but it raises more attention to an urgent issue :) Creating a shitstorm of spam has always been more effective for getting quick answers out of Daum/Kakao than trying to get in touch normally.... Even though I understand that it very much annoys you and the staff and that it is against ToS.

After all companies try to avoid exactly these scenarios the most since they cause a lot of discontent and bad publicity. And it will most certainly not stop until there is an actual answer from the staff. It is not like this is the first time shit hits the fan, forums imploding with angry spam is nothing new in this game.

Edited by gosu

Posted

>fills inventory with junk items

SO HOL UP HOL UP

>buys 5000 shovels

SO U BE SAYIN

>walks out to remote place in the desert

SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN

>starts digging

AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN

>gets desert debuff

U BE SAYIN

>uses wizard heal

HOL UP HOL UP

>checks for any GMs around

AYYOO U BE SAYIN

>continues digging

SO U BE SAYIN

>talks in discord for hours about node wars

HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN

>gets a sharp shard

WE WUZ

>desert debuff again

FINNA WE WUZ

>wizard heals

AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ

>tells someone to git gud on the forums

SO WE WUZ

>look around for GMs again

SO U SAYIN WE WUZ

>plays league of legends

SOM FINNA

>gets a hard shard

SO WE WUZ

>watches a marvel netflix original

SOM FINNA

>someone casts revealing flare

AYYOOO SOM FINNA

>is secretly filmed

HOL UP

>continues digging

WE WUZ

>desert debuff

SOM FINNA

>wizard heal

WE WUZ

>someone posts about it in discord

SOM FINNA

>digging cotinues

HOL UP

>GMs are alerted and shovels disabled

SOM FINNA

>can no longer dig

EXPLOITIN N SHIET?

>gets banned

SHIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

nice screenshot u took out of context :D

until today(reddit thread) i even had no idea what that exploit was, but i dont mind daum checking my logs since i never abused a bug in this game.

and yeah,i really asked because i wanted to shovel cause i was broke as ----- :*

Edited by silentsoul2010

Posted

Listen Gravity, you got about 10 seconds to show me that Shovel Exploit, cause this gorilla ----- daddy's hungry and if you don't blow me right, i might kill you

1 person likes this

Posted

This is why memes should never have become mainstream

Posted

c r i n g e 

Posted

This is why memes should never have become mainstream

memes were a mistake 

Posted

----- Gravity bunch a -----ing nerds!

1 person likes this

Posted

What's a meme?

Posted

"You haven't even given them time to react to it let alone let us know what they are doing."

I will keep saying: read my thread again. You clearly somehow make up your own thread/words.

Posted (edited)

giphy.giffail

Edited by Ravare

Posted

Im going to request a ban on you.

I love you too ! We could exchange requests!

Posted

NQtu35v.gif

latest?cb=20120528102331

Qp8UFO8.gif

lol haha

Posted

Go back to my question. I'll assume the rest of your post assumes you misread my question.If I need to restate it in a manner that makes more sense let me know please.

i love watching war backpedal. Do you have so much time on the forums because your account is busy shoveling sand all day?

Posted

How do you think he got 168 FS?  How many PEN fails to get there?  How many times to DUO/TRI/TET that equip?   Hard to believe that you get to 168 FS on your dande without exploiting this digging mechanic.  Possible, but unlikely.  

Posted

what would a test server do? This exploit went on for 3 months unnoticed, even longer in KR.

What they need is QA testers, i really think that they have 0, and in korea also 0.

Posted

giphy.giffail

agreed

VSYRt.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

how can u afk with this cuz once u get shapr/hard it stop shoveling

Posted

Do you understand how easy silver is to make in this game? Holy tinfoil wearing hat BATMAN.

BTW I have made over 400 million in the last month selling MANOS ALONE.

LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME.

to the person saying the more tries the better chance for success must be EINSTEIN REINCARNATED...

This forums definitely never fail to amaze!

TO PISS YOU OFF EVEN MORE, I MAKE TONS OF SILVER SCALPING THE MARKET SINCE SET PRICE RANGES MAKE SCALPING BRAINLESS AND WITH SET PRICING IF THE MARKET DOES TURN AGAINST ME MY LOSSES HAVE A BOTTOM LOL

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?!

Seems like we have a shovelknight here, crying hoping not to get banned xD

1 person likes this

Posted

makros i assume, or ppl just did it semi afk and watched out not to die. i wonder how long thats been around and how many ppl actualy abused it

Posted

WE

WUZ

SHOVELS N SHIET

WEWUZSHOVELS.jpg

gravitydiggersimulator.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

just make so if inventory is full you can't shovel problem solved, i really want my water for alchemy am losin cash like this

Posted

I love you too ! We could exchange requests!

Well...I mean.... since you are guilty.... B|

Posted

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e8/e801571650f73ad0ed857fd0c082120e6d4bbd5d7b9cab90f112865832a9dc92.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is NOT the way. My boyfriend spends 400 energy everyday gathering and he earns about 7 shards daily. Yesterday, he sold about 200 Shards just because he spent one entire month gathering Sheep Meat. You cannot ban everyone who sells high amounts of shards just because you *think* they exploited desert debuff.

7 shards per day is a drop in the bucket compared to what you could do with 8 hours minimum of un-interrupted gathering. your boyfriend would be perfectly safe regardless. It's an example of what could lead to actual evidence.

200 shards in a month seems reasonable with that kind of energy. The people abusing this bug could have easily been selling 200 shards a week.

Edited by Biggians