• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

shovel exploit abusers

844 posts in this topic

Posted

Chances Kakao will take action against everyone who has used this exploit: 0%  x2

Posted

There is 0% they will perma ban anyone which is the only acceptable punishment tempt bans dont work cuz will they already made so much profit, however if they dont do anything then they are basically saying its okay to expliot so either way they (NA /EU dev team) are F'd .. if this was KR people would have gotten banned already

Posted

While im not planning on quitting, this is quite disappointing

I mean, how long has this been going on? why didn't anyone tell me? why was i left out? 

i am really disappointed in this community  

Posted

Funny how it took days and days for anyone to even realise there way an exploit

then some random posts in a thread and suddenly everyone is an expert

this reminds me of the fake division exploit prank

Posted (edited)

There is 0% they will perma ban anyone 

Permant shouldn't be applied as long as they have some punishment into it, at least decrease those exploiters's enhancement level

Edited by santahashi

Posted

I really hope they Ban them 

Posted (edited)

Permant shouldn't be applied as long as they have some punishment into it, at least decrease those exploiters's enhancement level

LOL thats not a thing...so what if they just sell everything and buy the stuff they want avoided the enchancement lvl which isnt a thing they can even do..... banning is actually the only punishment that fits but time lenght is up in the air 1 day ban for months or explioting doesnt seem fair. either ban them for a months = to the time they did it or perma ban them 

Edited by Acover
1 person likes this

Posted

Community faith in daum status: Wavering 

Posted

you can't dig afk 

show how much this unrelated site knows

Yes, you could dig afk.

Shows how much you know.

1 person likes this

Posted

When no information is released after an investigation happened, conspiracy theories arise:

*Putting tin foil hat on*

I sense internal foulplay in this, how did the cheating players learn the exploits so quickly, how come they are from the same elite guilds, how come the devs only address it after it has been abused for such a long time, how come these players are not banned?

Could it be insider information?

Posted

Yes, you could dig afk.
Shows how much you know.

so tell me how you monitor heat stroke while you are away from you pc? 

I also find it odd that this exploit is so apparent, yet for all the players with 20+ billion, there are still no pens or tet cresent rings... 

Posted

you can't dig afk 

show how much this unrelated site knows

Uhm sure you can are you dense? But loads of water and tea, use a programmable game controller that presses button 1 and 2 to use water and tea every 2 minutes, can use a witch and just macro in your heal  it is mindlessly easy to afk dig...?? But apparently if you stack heath regen you can match the dot dmg of the desert, so you are wrong, wrong and wrong, so why do idiots like you always post misinformation?

1 person likes this

Posted

so tell me how you monitor heat stroke while you are away from you pc? 

I also find it odd that this exploit is so apparent, yet for all the players with 20+ billion, there are still no pens or tet cresent rings... 

You dig in areas not prone to heat stroke (Mostly patched now)

You macro skills that out heal desert ailments.

There are pen weapons, armor, and tet accessories including crescent. 

2 people like this

Posted

When no information is released after an investigation happened, conspiracy theories arise:

*Putting tin foil hat on*

I sense internal foulplay in this, how did the cheating players learn the exploits so quickly, how come they are from the same elite guilds, how come the devs only address it after it has been abused for such a long time, how come these players are not banned?

Could it be insider information?

I think what you will find is that in all of these games the exploits are very similar once you learn a few of the exploits you just try them or variations in every game sometimes they stick. We are a few patch cycles behind korea and what would really irk me is if they new about this from earlier versions in korea that were not fixed for us until we were going to hit that patch cycle...

Back to your question a very common but that gets exploited in MMO's is doing things or quests when your inventory is full the game doesnt know how to handle it, so you get people trying all kind of ways to abuse full inventories and that was the case with this exploit.

Posted

Exploit often, Exploit Early.

This has been mentioning since the earlier exploit of Field Bosses.

Posted

Just because you see tet fails constantly all day doesn't mean they are exploiting. I play legit and I make 100m/day(pro tip, imperial trade while grinding makes ALOT OF MONEY) or so because I play all day, so I constantly have the silver to keep attempting

Did I say those all failed TET people exploit?

No, you are assuming I said that when I clearly said I have seen so many TET failed which from both legit and exploiters.

And 100m/day? I do imperial trading as well with Artisan 3 Trading and I am nowhere even close to 1/10 of it.

Not to mention not many people have the time to play ALL DAY. However, they can exploit this all days with macro and get more money than you for being AFK.

Posted

If they don't ban them then it's like telling people - go ahead and abuse any exploit in the future as much as you want, we won't punish you anyway. Not to mention that tons of legit normal players will get pissed and leave.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL thats not a thing...so what if they just sell everything and buy the stuff they want avoided the enchancement lvl which isnt a thing they can even do..... banning is actually the only punishment that fits but time lenght is up in the air 1 day ban for months or explioting doesnt seem fair. either ban them for a months = to the time they did it or perma ban them 

I may be wrong, but I think enchantment achieved logs are held longer than all the hundreds of thousands of marketplace transactions. You can even check your journal for all your major enchant success back to when you created your character.

So I'm inclined to believe that like the market captcha bypass cheat, any marketplace based exploits won't garner a ban, they'll just try to patch patch patch and the scripters just work around it again.

Kakao's official stance on exploit abuse is:

12.1.4. Use of Exploits

The User shall immediately report any process or action(s) which, when performed in the Game, allow the User to play the Game in a way it was no intended to be played by game design (hereinafter, an “Exploit”).

The User shall never attempt to reproduce an Exploit, except for the purpose of providing the reproduction steps to customer support of Kakao Games Europe.

Any benefit acquired from the direct or indirect action of Exploiting shall be reversed if deemed necessary by Kakao Games Europe.

While it sucks that the implications of this exploit are huge, the ramifications of it are not the perma ban you're looking for.

All I can say is I'm glad I stopped spending as much as I used to in the cash shop. I would have been pissed to spend hundreds of real dollars to only get a fraction of what people could get afk. I just buy what can't be auctioned and let others buy all the rest for me.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ban them or remove/delete their entire gear and warehouses. Simple as fck.

Posted

Set all their gear to PRI.... hehehehe...

Posted (edited)

Did I say those all failed TET people exploit?

No, you are assuming I said that when I clearly said I have seen so many TET failed which from both legit and exploiters.

And 100m/day? I do imperial trading as well with Artisan 3 Trading and I am nowhere even close to 1/10 of it.

Not to mention not many people have the time to play ALL DAY. However, they can exploit this all days with macro and get more money than you for being AFK.

Master 2 trading + pirates is 10-21m/hour. I will link part of spreadsheet below for pirates

There are some imperial crates that can make 10-20m profit/day.

At master 2 trading calpheon timber crates are 20-25m/day

I make timber crates daily, and imperial crates, and I also grind at the same time. I also make alchemy items (HINT TRACE OF SAVAGERY AND METAL SOLVENT LITERALLY PRINTS MONEY)

Making excel spreadsheets and power-gaming is one of the reason some players make more money then others, it's not all exploits boys, it's being really good at the game and understand economics.

ec8590a424c184c85d58b22d813c11bf.png

Edited by Catclaw