• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

shovel exploit abusers

844 posts in this topic

Posted

Confirmed. War can't read.

No worries! I got a chuckle out of it, wasn't trying to attack ya.

Posted

Yes, I've conversed with those that have used the exploits. Hell the boss exploit was even fully admitted by people on the forums.

Go back to my question. I'll assume the rest of your post assumes you misread my question.
If I need to restate it in a manner that makes more sense let me know please.

Posted

Two officers from one of the strongest guilds on Edan (they currently own two territories, and they have for weeks - several members within the guild have TET weapons as well) screenshotted themselves abusing the bug. They managed to glitch themselves under the terrain, and wore ghillie suits while they dug to avoid being seen. They're both witches so they likely macro'd a heal while they dug.

tD7YeYV.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Remember that time (headstart) when Shadow Knight elites had 100% Mark of Shadow droprate. Or when you could drop up to 40 golden daggers in one hour in certain areas? They wont ban anyone. They never did. They only ban people using third-party software. The best you will get is 24h ban that serves as a slight "you've been naughty tee-hee" slap

Posted

Do they even have the capability to accurately know who exploited and who did not? You can't just guess based on some having a ton of shards. I hope they do and they can pin point the exploiters. This is another kick in the balls for legit hardworking players. 

2 people like this

Posted

So what now? Rollback, ban users, remove tet and pen eq like this?

ANY ANSWER? I think it's time to uninstall BDO. How to fight with peoples who hawe tet/pen eq and 20 billions in storage? 

so just hate because he spent shit ton of effort into his toon .... this is not cool man, go quit uninstall bdo, 168fs is well deserved, even with ashovel exploit,t here is no memory fragment exploit

Posted

there is no memory fragment exploit

That you know about *wink*

Remember that time (headstart) when Shadow Knight elites had 100% Mark of Shadow droprate. Or when you could drop up to 40 golden daggers in one hour in certain areas? 

Both of those are new to me, learn something new everyday.

Posted

I think most of us are just about ready to give up on Black Desert Online

1 person likes this

Posted

ban them exsploiters and investigate all accounts linked to posters who dissagree with this as something tells me they did this!

1 person likes this

Posted

Two officers from one of the strongest guilds on Edan (they currently own two territories, and they have for weeks - several members within the guild have TET weapons as well) screenshotted themselves abusing the bug. They managed to glitch themselves under the terrain, and wore ghillie suits while they dug to avoid being seen. They're both witches so they likely macro'd a heal while they dug.

tD7YeYV.jpg

hue hue hue...

8d2c62b46cbddf20032f96aa647dbbc3.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

so just hate because he spent shit ton of effort into his toon .... this is not cool man, go quit uninstall bdo, 168fs is well deserved, even with ashovel exploit,t here is no memory fragment exploit

Man I wish people would think about what they say. If he's exploiting the digging and getting tonnes of hards/sharps. He can obv sell them for silver and buy memory fragments.

The main issue with the OP's picture, is the fact that that particular player would spend an incredible amount of silver, hards, sharps everyday attempting to upgrade his gear. And it was being done at a rate, that should be by normal means of money making, impossible.

Posted

Do they even have the capability to prove who exploited and who did not? Especially over a 3 month span. I'm going to say not. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

How will they distinguish who abused the bug: Check the logs of sales on hard and sharp fragments, all players who have sold excessive amounts on the market should be banned immediately. it will be very obvious who was doing this from the logs. Additionally, anyone who got a TET or PEN item since Valencia went live should automatically be added to the investigation. Legitimate players will have nothing to worry about. I'm sure they'll have other additional ways to weed out the rest of the exploiters.

This is NOT the way. My boyfriend spends 400 energy everyday gathering and he earns about 7 shards daily. Yesterday, he sold about 200 Shards just because he spent one entire month gathering Sheep Meat. You cannot ban everyone who sells high amounts of shards just because you *think* they exploited desert debuff.

Edited by Stellary
1 person likes this

Posted

tD7YeYV.jpg

Wow, how dumb do you have to be to make a rookie mistake like that?

Posted

Making demands never ends up good for the person making the demands.

just saying...

Posted (edited)

Are u kidding me? If  he used exploit he can earn 150-200 mln per day. Memory fragments are easy to buy on the marketplace.

2016-10-24_16737620.JPG

Edited by GamenestTV

Posted

Sometimes War is fun to read, most of the time it's misplaced combativeness and rl merit-based highmindeness in an mmo.

I'm just glad all of us who like to spend on something we enjoy aren't like this.

1 person likes this

Posted

Making demands never ends up good for the person making the demands.

just saying...

Doing nothing neither...

Posted

every shovel was a drop of sharp

wrong.

Posted (edited)

What I take from this is in every single mmorpg I've played over the years, the competitive scene is dominated by exploits and/or pay2win. No matter how much you min max or how much time you grind, legit players get screwed over every single time. ¬¬ 

To be clear, I can't speak for any other Pens. But Yuria did NOT exploit to get where he is, he is on a whole other level when it comes to making money in this game compared to others. For anyone to immediately say oh he exploited  without knowing the guy... hell look at his life skills for christ sake. Yuria is the Edan economy.

Also, to you in particular Circe. Please be careful who you accuse, I'm sure you know why.

Edited by Huntler

Posted

No thats not the way. There can be players that acquired shards the legal way.

In order to exploit AFK shoveling they needed to use some bot script/macro to cast heals and use the shovel (after shard its collected the gathering stops). So BAN any that used macros/bot scripts it doesnt matter what they exploited with those.

would be surprised if they actually log this, but look for players where for prolonged periods of many hours everything else was not looted except for shards while shoveling

Posted

would be surprised if they actually log this, but look for players where for prolonged periods of many hours everything else was not looted except for shards while shoveling

Logging of item & item amount is in the code, so yes this is trackable.

Posted

To be clear, I can't speak for any other Pens. But Yuria did NOT exploit to get where he is, he is on a whole other level when it comes to making money in this game compared to others. For anyone to immediately say oh he exploited  without knowing the guy... hell look at his life skills for christ sake. Yuria is the Edan economy.

Also, to you in particular Circe. Please be careful who you accuse, I'm sure you know why.

Nice job defending & speaking on his behalf.

Now ... proof?

Posted

Who did I accuse?

Posted (edited)

tD7YeYV.jpg

^ Now that?
That is proof.
Anything that doesn't look like this, is not proof.

There are parts of it that are... >_>
But for the most part.

posting people with tet and pen and claiming they exploited is not proof.

Edited by War
4 people like this