• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja/Kuno Fix? IF/WHEN??

72 posts in this topic

Posted

We have waited and waited and waited some.more for official word. You keep telling us you are seeking an answer, yet its now MONTHS since release and you have had tests showing the disparity between KR and EU Kunos and Ninjas and yet we are STILL waiting.

Simple question.

Are Ninja and Kuno in their current state working as intended? If so....why the difference in Korea? If not...when will it be fixed?

These are NOT difficult questions. I want to rant really badly because I'm getting more and more pissed off with the silence every day this goes unaddressed. I wont rant. I shall sit back and patiently watch no official answer show up here. And THEN I shall rant.

2 people like this

Posted

Dec. 7 Is my guess.

They'll keep saying their looking into it. But I know they're just prolonging us

Posted

lol no it wont be fixed dec 7 because awakening is a compleately different skill page so the origional skills wont need to be touched.

Posted

We have waited and waited and waited some.more for official word. You keep telling us you are seeking an answer, yet its now MONTHS since release and you have had tests showing the disparity between KR and EU Kunos and Ninjas and yet we are STILL waiting.

Simple question.

Are Ninja and Kuno in their current state working as intended? If so....why the difference in Korea? If not...when will it be fixed?

These are NOT difficult questions. I want to rant really badly because I'm getting more and more pissed off with the silence every day this goes unaddressed. I wont rant. I shall sit back and patiently watch no official answer show up here. And THEN I shall rant.

Would like to know as well...

Posted

lol no it wont be fixed dec 7 because awakening is a compleately different skill page so the origional skills wont need to be touched.

If you think from a strategic stand-point. It'd be a nice time to update Ninja as a whole, recover people who rerolled better classes and get them to spend money on Ninja to

Posted

my real guess kuno and nin will be super buffed then nerfed to current levels after a month to encourage buyers.

Posted (edited)

Kunoichi make not very high damage (with low AP) but there are not too bad, but damn, IMPOSSIBLE TO PVP SINCE RANGER PATCH.

I don't care about Kunoi buff.

FIX DESYNC NOW.

All awakening class spaming AOE, no problem with that. With our small hitbox, not the same.

I will record, it's insane, ALL SKILLS AFTER KD OR GRAB NEVER HIT (80% of the time). Even shadow stomp miss on a sunned guy...

Edited by Rotary
4 people like this

Posted

It is a pity to say something;-( Sorry "Cash Kao" but a normal company a long time to react;-). In short shitty company, lazy workers - a good game;-(

@CM : @GM 

Posted

Even with shovelgate and the Halloween non-Event, this remains a very important issue. Please stop ignoring this issue and tell is where Ninja/Kuno stands.

Is the current state of these classes to be left as is?

4 people like this

Posted

Kunoichi/ninja are the least played class across all 4 regions, thus it's the most neglected. It's sad, the class has so much potential. Hopefully getting our awakenings will make the class competitive again.

Posted

Ninja as a class is fine atm. it's strong as a 1v1 class and holds up well in small scale group fights. I don't understand why ninja needs work? I agree on the kuno tho 

1 person likes this

Posted

Ninja as a class is fine atm. it's strong as a 1v1 class and holds up well in small scale group fights. I don't understand why ninja needs work? I agree on the kuno tho 

they have mostly the same skills so buffing a skill on kuno usually means it's also buffed on ninja.

1 person likes this

Posted

Devs are being held back by Kakao or something. Our GMs and communication teams are literally pinging them per week on this issue. I believe in korea we got this patch before awakening, after the musa awakening patch. So we will probably get it then

Posted

up to fix kuno damage 9_9

Posted

@GM_........

I renew my question when the "PA" fix KUNO ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted

@GM_........

I renew my question when the "PA" fix KUNO ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Would also like to know this.

~DS~

Posted

If Ninjas walk backwards and fire shuriekns, it will not hit (tested on a fox) Can anyone check if Kunoichi has the same issues? only walk backwards and fire shurikens or kunai. It seems to miss 100%

Posted

Ok, now it's official. Since @GM_Dew recently visited the "Target Chase Sound Bug" thread, but not commented on much more severe issue, I assume that we're being purposely ignored by KAKAO/PA.

@GM_Dew

Please heed our prayers! :D

If Ninjas walk backwards and fire shuriekns, it will not hit (tested on a fox) Can anyone check if Kunoichi has the same issues? only walk backwards and fire shurikens or kunai. It seems to miss 100%

I can check when I get home. If I remember correctly, walking backwards as Kuno = block and thus you're not able to throw.
But I'll check it!

Cheers
~DS~

Posted

Ok, now it's official. Since @GM_Dew recently visited the "Target Chase Sound Bug" thread, but not commented on much more severe issue, I assume that we're being purposely ignored by KAKAO/PA.

@GM_Dew

Please heed our prayers! :D

As posted multiple times before, we're aware of the issue and have forwarded it to the developers, but we have not had any feedback yet.

As soon as we receive news, we'll post it.

Best regards,
GM Dew

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

As posted multiple times before, we're aware of the issue and have forwarded it to the developers, but we have not had any feedback yet.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Thank you for the update. Much appreciated :)

You know, you have posted "multiple times" and that's true. But even if you have been unable to get an answer, it would be nice if you keep us updated. I mean...when you told us you are asking Pearl Abyss about it nobody had any idea it was going to take such a long long time for them to respond. I honestly thought you would be able to find out within a far more reasonable time, and I suggest the possibility at least that a lot of people would agree with me. In the fast paced world we live in, how many businesses would be okay with waiting two months or more for a response to a raised concern from one of their associates? If I asked an employee a question and didn't hear anything back for two months....well. I'd be soon asking a new employee.

This is an OLD thread as threads go here. And it isn't remotely the oldest...something you might want to mention when next you prod the developers for an answer.

But, getting back to the main thing I want to say if you're reading this, Dew...

Thank you. It really does mean a lot to hear something...even if it isn't' really what anyone wants to hear, it's good to know this HASN'T completely fallen of the radar. 

Edited by Drustein
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Best regards,
GM Dew

Dear @GM_Dew  Thank you for the quick answer, really appreciated.

I, and I also think others, are aware of those multiple posts. But in all honesty and sincere respect - why does it take so long, to get any feedback AT ALL? Is it really that hard to find a solution and make a statement, or does the "Kuno Issue" only have a very low priority to Pearl Abyss? Btw. those would be perfectly fine answers for me! But now we really do not know anything more, than we did at Kunoichi release - and that's not good.

I know it is not you personally or KAKAO. I am sure you have forwarded and pressed the matter multiple times. But somehow we have to communicate, we need a dialogue, and that's just not happening for months already.

Best
~DS~

Edited by Daemmersucher
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I think most of us would rather hear that its working as intended rather than leaving us hanging. Not even being able to tell us whether its working as intended or not after weeks/months is unbelievable.

This is what most of us are frustrated about. I personally would rather play another class if this is what the devs have intended, but not having that definite answer makes me lose interest in the game.

A lot of us think it'll be fixed with the awakening patch but that's also not a definite thing.

Seriously we need a definite answer on at least whether the class is bugged or it's working as intended, i think we deserve that much.

@GM_Dew

Edited by Humanshield
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

As customers wait 3 months to improve simple things (dmg)
Apart from the blatant fraud! description changes without changing the damage!
I wonder how you would feel when thou you bought something and paid ....
and then they made you wait ......

because they send a report and does not have the answers ;-)

surely you would not ask for more now just wait?

@GM_Dew ;-(

Edited by Jarqo

Posted

Thank you. It really does mean a lot to hear something...even if it isn't' really what anyone wants to hear, it's good to know this HASN'T completely fallen of the radar. 

Thank you for the nice comment as well. My bad for sounding slightly annoyed. I know you guys are dying to hear some news and so am I, but unfortunately there's not much we can do in the meantime. I also feel bad for always posting the same thing over and over again, but if there is no update... There's really not much else I can post.

As for the reason why it takes so long to get an update, that's not a question I can answer. Obviously, each issue has its own priority and depending on the priority, it will get fixed faster or slower than other issues. I have set this specific Kunoichi/Ninja issue to High priority on our end a little while ago.

I'm sorry for not being able to provide a lot of information.

Best regards,
GM Dew

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

We were both typing at the same time. :)

I guess no change is coming until AwakeninG, but I will continue to play Kuno. It really is just too much fun compared to the other classes I have tried, and even if it requires more skill I think I can make it work.

Edited by Drustein