• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja/Kuno Fix? IF/WHEN??

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you for the nice comment as well. My bad for sounding slightly annoyed. I know you guys are dying to hear some news and so am I, but unfortunately there's not much we can do in the meantime. I also feel bad for always posting the same thing over and over again, but if there is no update... There's really not much else I can post.

As for the reason why it takes so long to get an update, that's not a question I can answer. Obviously, each issue has its own priority and depending on the priority, it will get fixed faster or slower than other issues. I have set this specific Kunoichi/Ninja issue to High priority on our end a little while ago.

I'm sorry for not being able to provide a lot of information.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Thanks for the transparency!

~DS~

Posted

Thank you for the nice comment as well. My bad for sounding slightly annoyed. I know you guys are dying to hear some news and so am I, but unfortunately there's not much we can do in the meantime. I also feel bad for always posting the same thing over and over again, but if there is no update... There's really not much else I can post.

As for the reason why it takes so long to get an update, that's not a question I can answer. Obviously, each issue has its own priority and depending on the priority, it will get fixed faster or slower than other issues. I have set this specific Kunoichi/Ninja issue to High priority on our end a little while ago.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but since a gm is actually being a bit transparent for once, I have to ask, even if you don't/can't respond. Isn't it true that PA delivers the code / patches needed for each upgrade/maintenance which is followed by the updates in the same fashion that occurred in Korea when the awakenings came out.

Such as, the ninja/kuno damage buff/fix came to KR around the same time as the Musa/Maehwa got their awakenings to make them able to match up against awakening damage. Shouldn't we be expecting the same thing here? Which is also why a fix haven't been implemented yet, as it will follow in the terms of code packages delivered by PA so there is no use in putting an effort of coding/fixing something that will come along naturally in the patch delivery?

I'm guessing that with these package deliveries, the tooltip code was missed and came along when we got the Kutum world boss as a patch package (which came quite late in terms of awakening releases). So there is no point to change this as it will be delivered in a normal fashion later on when the patches come up to par with the releases made in Korea.

Kind Regards Sans

Posted

I just wish something could've happened sooner, I lost all motivation to progress or play, Sieges are a nightmare right now, and looking at my boyfriend grind 3 times faster than me on his warrior just made me lose all motivation to grind as well. And keeping grind spots is starting to get quite a lot harder.

I even started to join the tilt wagon, broke my gear, spent all I had and more getting it back to where it was.

Even got my Dande, and did not even get remotely happy, really see no point, So long til we get the awakening as well, and having to play the catchup game when I can finally upgrade the weapon, everyone else has TET and I might get stuck  for months until it upgrades if I am not lucky.

1 person likes this

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

Pathetic ;-(
I understand that there are prorytety but ... it was more important:

Berserker
Fixed the issue where Bolyna Iron Buster skin was not displayed properly

Hym see how high PRIORITY has completely broken class KUNO

Best regards from

Customers 

Posted

I think most of us would rather hear that its working as intended rather than leaving us hanging. Not even being able to tell us whether its working as intended or not after

If its working as intended, then its bad balancing. If they're delaying this, then thats bad planning lol

Regardless. I don't think player issues matter to kakoe now. I've reported with screenshot evidence that my alt was killed by kzarka while behind a pillar, and got no feedback.

Posted

Pathetic ;-(
I understand that there are prorytety but ... it was more important:

Berserker
Fixed the issue where Bolyna Iron Buster skin was not displayed properly

Hym see how high PRIORITY has completely broken class KUNO

Best regards from

Customers 

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want someone from the Art department messing with code.

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but since a gm is actually being a bit transparent for once, I have to ask, even if you don't/can't respond. Isn't it true that PA delivers the code / patches needed for each upgrade/maintenance which is followed by the updates in the same fashion that occurred in Korea when the awakenings came out.

Such as, the ninja/kuno damage buff/fix came to KR around the same time as the Musa/Maehwa got their awakenings to make them able to match up against awakening damage. Shouldn't we be expecting the same thing here? Which is also why a fix haven't been implemented yet, as it will follow in the terms of code packages delivered by PA so there is no use in putting an effort of coding/fixing something that will come along naturally in the patch delivery?

I'm guessing that with these package deliveries, the tooltip code was missed and came along when we got the Kutum world boss as a patch package (which came quite late in terms of awakening releases). So there is no point to change this as it will be delivered in a normal fashion later on when the patches come up to par with the releases made in Korea.

Kind Regards Sans

We indeed receive all the code and patches from PA, and we are mostly following the same patterns as the Korean version. However, some things are different and specific for our own version.

It is possible that they plan on simply waiting until the awakening patch, but I do not have any information on that so I can't confirm this.

Best regards,
GM Dew

4 people like this

Posted

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want someone from the Art department messing with code.

I think that the change in% damage could handle even someone Art department;-)
certainly all banned players for exploits;-)
I just wanted to show how high PRIORITY has Kunoichi class;-)

We indeed receive all the code and patches from PA, and we are mostly following the same patterns as the Korean version. However, some things are different and specific for our own version.

It is possible that they plan on simply waiting until the awakening patch, but I do not have any information on that so I can't confirm this.

Best regards,
GM Dew

I wonder what they think players who play under-powered class?
1) waited six months since the class was to be balanced (in KR probably they made in April / May)
2) then must wait three months to the awakening! (almost last classes)
I wonder if @GM_Dew confirm the words of GameCon - the game is almost balanced !!!!
I'm curious how is the current status of KUNO (6 classes after awakening) to balance the game (PvP and especially PvE where we have gain silver at the improvement of equipment)???
I wonder answers
Best regards
Kuno player

Posted (edited)

I think that the change in% damage could handle even someone Art department;-)
certainly all banned players for exploits;-)
I just wanted to show how high PRIORITY has Kunoichi class;-)

I wonder what they think players who play under-powered class?
1) waited six months since the class was to be balanced (in KR probably they made in April / May)
2) then must wait three months to the awakening! (almost last classes)
I wonder if @GM_Dew confirm the words of GameCon - the game is almost balanced !!!!
I'm curious how is the current status of KUNO (6 classes after awakening) to balance the game (PvP and especially PvE where we have gain silver at the improvement of equipment)???
I wonder answers
Best regards
Kuno player

Man, I so wish that they will give you a straight answer to this. But I'm very sorry, but I don't believe that they are able to answer any of these questions because of how the way PA is managing this and the rules as a publisher, that you have to follow.

Edited by Sansarah

Posted

Man, I so wish that they will give you a straight answer to this. But I'm very sorry, but I don't believe that they are able to answer any of these questions because of how the way PA is managing this and the rules as a publisher, that you have to follow.

I guess they do not get an answer;-)

these are rhetorical questions.
It's just to show the quality and whether you can have confidence in the publisher! for people who would like to start to play the game;-)

Posted

So why has this Post been so dead? We've only gotten the awakening and NOT the Damage fix

Posted

So why has this Post been so dead? We've only gotten the awakening and NOT the Damage fix

The damage fix was applied to our client a few weeks before the awakening.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted (edited)

The damage fix was applied to our client a few weeks before the awakening.

Best regards,
GM Dew

That could be true if the players would see some damage difference in their skills.

56231802cd.png

I mean 567% more on a skill you use a lot in pvp.

I'd rather have someone higher answer it

Only then i will truly know if it has been fixed

@CM_Aethon

Edited by gieljo
1 person likes this

Posted

That could be true if the players would see some damage difference in their skills.

56231802cd.png

@CM_Aethon

I'd like to see this as well. 

Posted

Aye, show us the balance.

Posted

56231802cd.png

@CM_Aethon

it shows the KR damage rate on my skills, is that not being applied when actually using those skills?

Posted

it shows the KR damage rate on my skills, is that not being applied when actually using those skills?

@CM_Aethon @GM_Dew @PM_Jouska
So there's been some controversy over whether the tooltips in game are correct or if we actually have the Ninja buffs from KR and it's just not reflected on our tooltips.

So here are some damage tests to find a general average in damage to see exactly how the damage is scaling and if the %'s in the tooltips are actually correct. (I did this back when Musa and Maehwa came out as well).

To find the base damage I took a 100 AP Ninja (I stripped my gear to have exactly 100) with a Tri accuracy offhand at level 55, against a 0 DP level 50 Musa wearing nothing (no armor, accessories or weapons).

I then took the base left click to find my base damage (before the % scale). The basic left click is 145% with only one hit.
I performed a single frontal attack and dealt 26 damage. I took a small average of the damage that I dealt to my dear friend over 50 swings of the 145% hit. The average was 23 damage.
I then found what the 100% damage is from this average. Which is ~16 (not going to use decimals because it doesn't really matter at this point). This number is actually about the same as the one I found with the Maehwa back when I did their test. As well as the ranger. (so from my tests so far it seems that most classes have around 15-20 base damage at 100 AP).

Black Moonlight Damage Modifier 426%x7
Damage Dealt: 476
100% (Base Damage): ~18

Beheading the Dead Damage Modifier: 731% x 3
Damage Dealt: 496
100% (Base Damage) = ~21

So as stated these buffs are not applied.
56231802cd.png

Reason for pinging each of the above staff members;
GM_Dew: Is frequent on bug reports, and class balance matters, and seems to be appropriate to ping.
CM_Aetheon: Is the CM for the English community.
PM_Jouska: Is one of the project managers and this seems to be an appropriate thread for him to read.

Thank-you everyone for your time, and everyone that helped me test (probably won't read this but thanks anyways :P)
Hope this information is helpful to improving the class balance and gameplay.

Just quoting this from another post in the ninja forums

Posted

Just quoting this from another post in the ninja forums

ah well that was an old post, it's been fixed now I believe. our damage now shows the KR rate.

Posted

So who cares now about non awakened damage! xD

Posted

ah well that was an old post, it's been fixed now I believe. our damage now shows the KR rate.

So even if it is an old post the damage still hasn't been fixed.

No one has noticed any damage changes before awakening.

No patch notes to back up that it happened.

So who cares now about non awakened damage! xD

I guess you don't play Kunoichi/Ninja

Posted

I guess you don't play Kunoichi/Ninja

I guess you are terribly bad at kuno!

2016-12-31_1287403476.JPG

Posted

I guess you are terribly bad at kuno!

I am not joining the crusade, but showing a 58 kuno, with probably bad gear doesn't prove anything.

(Disclaimer though, I am having lots of fun on the Kuno :P)

Posted (edited)

with thoses guys, you cant really trust what's written, for instance,  on tamer trample skill, in english its like 600+% but in french its still 310% ( dont remember the exact values ) not saying they also forget somes effect and so on skill description.

Meaning, what's written absolutely do not necessary reflect what's happen in game...

Edited by woots

Posted

I am not joining the crusade, but showing a 58 kuno, with probably bad gear doesn't prove anything.

(Disclaimer though, I am having lots of fun on the Kuno :P)

if you don t want to join why did you open your mouth?😂

You are complaining about non awakened damage?

if you have pvp even pve a lot you would have understand that you fight 97% of the time with the chakram and use your non AW skill to cc or to kite SO WHO CARES ABOUT THE DAMAGE NOW?

Terribly bad player who don t even pvp or understand the class.

Who care about my gearscore i m a pvp player,kuno always be my main since her release, who stop 3 month for his awakening i will be 60/61now but who cares it doesn t make me stupid or blind.

And you show your gear and character,to be even transparent.i do it but i m not complaining we are walking on the head seriously.😵😄

Posted

if you don t want to join why did you open your mouth?😂

You are complaining about non awakened damage?

if you have pvp even pve a lot you would have understand that you fight 97% of the time with the chakram and use your non AW skill to cc or to kite SO WHO CARES ABOUT THE DAMAGE NOW?

Terribly bad player who don t even pvp or understand the class.

Who care about my gearscore i m a pvp player,kuno always be my main since her release, who stop 3 month for his awakening i will be 60/61now but who cares it doesn t make me stupid or blind.

And you show your gear and character,to be even transparent.i do it but i m not complaining we are walking on the head seriously.😵😄

Wow salt crusade much, I don't even care about the non awakened damage, since as far as I am aware, it was just put in for them to be competitive pre-awakening, sucks that we did not get it before ours to stay on par but oh well. 

Why you are even attacking me is just hilarious. I said nothing on this post after our awakening.

I was just pointing out that a 58 Kuno doesn't prove anything when it comes to the class, as 58 can be reached in 1-2 days. With that amount of "experience", it does not show much at all.

Also gear matters a great deal in pvp, as you kinda need to meet certain thresholds to be able to compete.
Added a picture though for the transparency you wanted. Have a nice day, and happy new year.

2017-01-01_53757139.JPG