• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tenacious - Recruiting open | Active| PvX/PvP | Node Wars | No Level or AP/DP requirements | Lvl 56+

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

TENACIOUS GAMERS
http://www.tenaciousgamers.com
unnamed212112121_thumb_png_d3831122472e3
Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature.

GUILD MASTER:

Character Name (Family Name)
RandySavage (LoanWolf)

OFFICERS:
Character Name (Family Name)
 Vutha_Darastrix (Dragco)                                                                  Fallstar (Daenerys)
                Jobear (BaconSandwich)                                                                     Xiamara (Simi)          
Boxslayer (CelestiaX)                                                                         Mojo (Led)         
                                         VoxHumbug (VoxHumbug)                                                                   Halliwell(Korra)                                               

Whisper Fallstar (Daenerys) in game for questions about joining Tenacious!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE TENACIOUS?
We are a huge gaming community founded in 2009, held together by friends and all our good times in games.
We provide a pretty laid back & fun gaming environment.

We are pushing the limits of what people have come to expect from a Casual Guild. 

We will never recruit based on character stats.
We will never force a certain playstyle.
We will never have gear requirements. 
But we will get shit done when it needs to get done.

If you're looking for a guild of adult gamers (I'd say mature but that might be a bit misleading, lol) that understand real life comes first 
but don't use that as an excuse to be mediocre gamers - look no further.

In TENACIOUS no matter what you come to us with:
You will progress.
You will experience everything BDO has to offer.
And you will do so in the company of a fun, accepting, respectful group.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Organized Involved Leadership
Very Active Playerbase

Daily Guild Quests
Mumble Server - someone's ALWAYS online
Active Website with Community Forums
Ingame Compensation based on Guild Contribution
Fun Organized Events Often with Prizes
PvP Practice
Node Wars
Help with Quests/Crafting
Leveling Groups
And Most Importantly: Friends to enjoy this awesome game with!

WHAT WE EXPECT:
Don't be an asshat.
Be an active involved member of our community.
Follow our rules of engagement. We are NOT a PK Guild.
Do Guild Quests when possible.
Be at our Node Wars
Get bigger, badder, and stronger!
Come into mumble and don't be a stranger!

If any or all of this sounds awesome to you please visit our website. 
Check out our Charter: http://tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/charter.6229/ 
and write an appropriate Introduction Post (Hint: How to do it is written in the charter ;))

Feel free to ask any questions.
See you in game!

Edited by Daenerys
1 person likes this

Posted

Searching for small guild mergers.

Posted

Whats your family name I'd message you on thursday its either you guys or trade federation that will probably fit me best. What Life skills you guys offer?

Do you guys use discord?

Posted

Im interested in becoming a member.  Right now I belong to duskwatchers, however all they focus on is pvp and absolutely do not group.  I came alone to he game and level from 1 - 54 alone.  FInally got a group last night and then about 10 minutes into it all my guildies left and the randoms we invited grouped with me for another 2 hours.  I hope this explains my frustration and I also hope that this is the type of guild to actually do grinding groups.  Anyway enough ranting my character is Lurthin in game pst me, i'm on a lot.

Posted

Miker's I messaged you on facebook and on your post. Looking forward to talking with you more today! :)

Lutharin, we are glad to have you be part of Tenacious! 

Posted

Honestly just started the game and I'm looking for a guild to kind of teach me the ropes. Love the game already though, willing to put in time.

Family name: Breedslove, Sorc character: BatNuke

Posted

You will experience everything BDO has to offer.

We are not a PK guild.

Yep.

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly just started the game and I'm looking for a guild to kind of teach me the ropes. Love the game already though, willing to put in time.

Family name: Breedslove, Sorc character: BatNuke

I will send you a message in game here shortly! We would LOVE to have you!

Please check out the charter linked above on our website and make an introduction post!

Posted

Searching for small guild mergers.

Posted

CALLING ALL AWAKENED VALKYRIES :D

Recruiting those who need a guild for server mergers!

We're currently rank 13 on Edan. Looking for people interested in joining a Edan guild for the server merger.

Posted

Just dropping u guys a bump

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys are Awwwwwwwwwesome~!:D

1 person likes this

Posted

I like dem ya.

2 people like this

Posted

i am in, musa lvl 56. been playing on and off seance beta, but really starting to get back into. my guild all quit. but i am starting to love it again 

ign- dragonborn1

1 person likes this

Posted

Glad to see you still in the fight LoanWolf  leading the charge. 

Wooot 

1 person likes this

Posted

i am in, musa lvl 56. been playing on and off seance beta, but really starting to get back into. my guild all quit. but i am starting to love it again 

ign- dragonborn1

We're glad to have you! Go ahead and read our charter at www.tenaciousgamers.com and make an intro post with the copy-paste and I'll send you an inv once the servers are back up. You're welcome to join us in mumble!

Posted

Hello, I have interest in this guild. I've been trying to catch you online for a bit, but it seems we are online at different times.

I've looked through the charter and will write an intro post.

Family name is Yoe.

-Yoe

Posted

Hello, I have interest in this guild. I've been trying to catch you online for a bit, but it seems we are online at different times.

I've looked through the charter and will write an intro post.

Family name is Yoe.

-Yoe

Okay great! If you ever can't find me in game, hop on in the mumble, there is almost always an officer there to inv you to the guild :)

Posted

Post needs more RP.  Thought I trained you guys better. 

2 people like this

Posted

This is such a great group of people!

1 person likes this

Posted

I stopped playing smash bros long enough to post in this thread. 

k bye.

1 person likes this

Posted

We're glad to have you! Go ahead and read our charter at www.tenaciousgamers.com and make an intro post with the copy-paste and I'll send you an inv once the servers are back up. You're welcome to join us in mumble!

i did that, anything else i need to do?

Posted

i did that, anything else i need to do?

Nope, I keep trying to whisper you but says you're not online. Hop in mumble and we'll get you an inv ! :D

Posted

Nope, I keep trying to whisper you but says you're not online. Hop in mumble and we'll get you an inv ! :D

ok, i am getting online right now

the mumble is not working for me, i am at work and its timing out the website. but i am on. 

Family name- Dragonborn1  Char name- TsukaharaBokuden

Posted

We are actively recruiting!!