• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

WARNING: This video contains graphic content

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Watch a korean man die. Viewer discretion is advised. 

3 people like this

Posted

im the laughing man at the end

Posted

im the laughing man at the end

i believe that is fate laughing 

Posted

Ted-Cant-Seem-To-Catch-A-Break-In-The-Ho

1 person likes this

Posted

The more I watched, the more I couldn't stomach it.

Because that will happen to me in the future. The only way to PROGRESS and it is sickening me.

I tried to avoid enchant as much as possible, but UGGGH.....                                                                                 

Posted (edited)

Thx this makes me feel better. screwed 4 Ogrerings. 35 Failstacks and 45. ----- RNG! Just buy the shit

Edited by NukeEmAll
1 person likes this

Posted

Thx this makes me feel better. screwed 4 Ogrerings. 35 Failstacks and 45. ----- RNG! Just buy the shit

Anyone who sells TRI ogre on the AH is on drugs. 

Because that will happen to me in the future. The only way to PROGRESS and it is sickening me.

The day will come when you too are faced with going for TET/PEN. Are you mentally prepared for that day? I'm not. 

Posted

The day will come when you too are faced with going for TET/PEN. Are you mentally prepared for that day? I'm not. 

When that day comes, make a video. We wouldn't want your editing skills to go to waste xD Oh, and for the sake of documenting the event too.

Posted

What is mind boggling to me is this is pretty much what BDO is about but people are still torturing themselves. Clearly the end game here is PEN and that's it.

Is this the new definition of "joy" in mmo's nowadays ?

Posted

I'M ROCK HARD AFTER THIS

Posted

We wouldn't want your editing skills to go to waste 

TOO LATE FOR THAT M8

What is mind boggling to me is this is pretty much what BDO is about but people are still torturing themselves. Clearly the end game here is PEN and that's it.

mmos arent about joy they're about taking huge dumps on people less fortunate than you. 

2 people like this

Posted

lol he lost months and months of progress in about 10 minutes. This is why I'm jumping ship as soon as a new mmo comes out.

2 people like this

Posted

That p2w feature is op, i saw the instant pen

1 person likes this

Posted

Or just have all your backup gear .

Posted

In a way yes. Modern MMOs are about the carrot and getting that carrot. Can't really fault them as it is psychology that made them that way. That said, there isn't much else to this game. It isn't like say UO, where you can steal from people, run bounties on people, infiltrate people's houses, tame animals, focus on social aspects and have it basically be a world instead of a game. In fact even if it had those things, they still wouldn't be done because of how important gear and progression is. As long as games put progression first in design, then that is what will be focused on.

Posted

TBH still not sure why I see people blow up all their TRI/TET stuff at once instead of stopping after the first fail. You can see this in the system notifications, Bob failed TET Boots, Bob Failed TET Helm, Bob Failed TET Sword, etc, until they have nothing left.

Why? Stop, cool off, get back to TRI/TET, before you try again.

4 people like this

Posted

Its pretty clear... they need to increase success rate on enchanting...

Psychologically/Mentally.... this game is probably making alot of clients depressed after multiple fails xD

Posted (edited)

TBH still not sure why I see people blow up all their TRI/TET stuff at once instead of stopping after the first fail. You can see this in the system notifications, Bob failed TET Boots, Bob Failed TET Helm, Bob Failed TET Sword, etc, until they have nothing left.

Ever try to tell an addicted gambler to stop?

All the blood rushed to their head, they are all about "The next one will success".

Sadly I got this as well trying to TRI Bheg's Glove and 450m later (250m and 200m each times), I still have DUO Bheg's Glove....

Edited by Dhaos

Posted

Or just have all your backup gear .

SIMPLY HAVE A BACK UP TET DANDI AND FULL BACKUP TET BOSS GEAR 

Posted (edited)

Its because they are failing their way up to the piece they want to get done.  The logic is since its boss gear its harder to enchant so it should build up stacks on your way to your weapon and the worst case you get a lucky proc and it succeeds and one of your boss pieces increases instead of some junk you are fail stacking on.

The real question is why start on such low stacks?  and who the hell goes to pen at 66 stacks?!

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

What I don't understand is why he's attempting any of this, especially the pen attempt with sub 100 stacks?

Tri Ogre is fine 65-75, but pen? I don't understand the shock.

1 person likes this

Posted

RNG desert Online.

Nothing new.

Posted

He was -----ed the moment he didn't disable the enchant animation.

This game can smell fear.  Don't even blink in the face of it.

2 people like this

Posted

You didn't understand this was purposefully done?!

He went for PEN with 41 FS and you took this seriously? Really?!

1 person likes this

Posted

You didn't understand this was purposefully done?!

He went for PEN with 41 FS and you took this seriously? Really?!

I never said I don't see it, you are assuming that I don't know it. Seriously grow up child.

I have tried TRI with 55+ FS and still failed. This whole thing doesn't change the fact that RNG in this game suck hard.

Are you telling me you feel nothing when you failed?

I simply state that I feel sick seeing so much fail. Stop stalking me, TROLL.

Edit: I have seen Failed TET in a row from the same people for all bosses gears, then weapon as well and that same person then attempt to get back to TRI 3 times and then failed 3 times on TET.

Seriously, you must be blind for not seeing that, then not connect on that will end up with you in the future. What a short-sighted as usual.