• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Halloween non-event

57 posts in this topic

Posted

How many people still have most if not all their cookies?I think we are a minority, I am just trying to work out how many people are failing to produce candy like me.

#worsteventever #candymancanscrewhimself

Posted

I got 15 candies the first night, been getting about 5 or so a night since

Posted (edited)

Have about 5 or so in my guild that do. I wish there was a way to help them, but they just are not getting the drops. They come to combat missions and maybe get one, while many of us have 3-5 on average. I am sitting on 40 candies, after daily exchanges, and they are lucky to have 1 total. 

Edited by Zibbernopperrroo

Posted

How long are you grinding?

Where are you grinding?

Posted

How long are you grinding?

Where are you grinding?

I grind the same things my friends grinds except it takes me three times as long to get half as many candies. He has enough for a week and I have 0 saved for tomorrow.

Posted (edited)

I grind the same things my friends grinds except it takes me three times as long to get half as many candies. He has enough for a week and I have 0 saved for tomorrow.

That's unfortunate.

I think in future events should not be RNG, they should be a guarantee, you do something, you get your reward, so it's fair and balanced. It's an event after all, should  be fun and achievable by all. 

Edited by Kyungri
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

9 total candies, been grinding NO LESS than 3 hours a day since the event started.

The GM's don't seem to give a single solitary shit that this event is making people feel like quitting the game altogether.

The problem isn't where I'm grinding. Been to crescents (lvl9 node, 2 candy in 5 hours), basilisks (lvl8 node), nagas (not even connected, 1 candy in 2 hours), rogues (not even connected, 1 candy in 1 hour), rhutums (level1 node and also where I've gotten 4 of the 9 total candies, about 4 hours), manshas (level 3 node, 1 candy in 5 hours), hasrah (level 9 node), helms (level 7 node), soldiers grave (level 6 node), the problem is RNG. Combine this with the servers (at least Uno) shitting themselves since saturday night to the point where I'm getting desync/resync every 50' and this event really makes me want to stop playing a game I just got the 5,000 hour playtime reward on.

Edited by Scalesdini

Posted

thursday 3 candy in 30min

friday 3 candy in 30min

saturday 6 candy in 1h

sunday no grind

monday 3 candy in 3h WTF

Posted (edited)

Nbn

9 total candies, been grinding NO LESS than 3 hours a day since the event started.

The GM's don't seem to give a single solitary shit that this event is making people feel like quitting the game altogether.

The problem isn't where I'm grinding. Been to crescents (lvl9 node, 2 candy in 5 hours), basilisks (lvl8 node), nagas (not even connected, 1 candy in 2 hours), rogues (not even connected, 1 candy in 1 hour), rhutums (level1 node and also where I've gotten 4 of the 9 total candies, about 4 hours), manshas (level 3 node, 1 candy in 5 hours), hasrah (level 9 node), helms (level 7 node), soldiers grave (level 6 node), the problem is RNG. Combine this with the servers (at least Uno) shitting themselves since saturday night to the point where I'm getting desync/resync every 50' and this event really makes me want to stop playing a game I just got the 5,000 hour playtime reward on.

I too find it doesn't matter where or what you grind. You get em or you don't, and no advice or trickery has helped me either.

I did think the GM's would be having something to say...but their silence is fairly typical.

This event should be encouraging people to stay and play. I think its actually gonna make me quit. Not on its own, but weighed up with everything that's gone on and is going on, it is extremely hard to enjoy the game right now. Extremely hard.

Edited by Drustein
2 people like this

Posted

Prior to the event, I had my warrior parked on Pirate's to finish off my next level. The first day of the event I had collected up to 28 candies. The second day of the event I had played a little bit less and got another 12.

On the third day, I got another 20 or so candies. Each of these grind sessions came out to roughly 3-4 hours total per day. For the most part, I'd say I got the average/high amount of candies. However, I did a Large Valencia Crescent sub yesterday (completely solo) and came out with only 5 candies over the course of 3,500 Crescents. I actually got more Soiled Crescent rings than I did candies, top kek. Absolutely no loot was left behind. What really annoys me is because I wasn't turning the candies into Lara each day, I've now missed out on 3 days worth of boxes from her.

I had, like many other players, assumed that the quest Lara offered was repeatable - not a daily. So now that I have enough candies worth for 20 boxes from Lara, I'll end up having 3 cookies that I won't be able to pair up.

Not only is the drop rate on the candies pretty bad overall but the ability to be double gated on box acquisition is pretty garbo. We're already gated by being able to obtain a single cookie per day. There shouldn't be a double restriction with Lara.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

They should keep the daily quest from Lara running for 2 extra days after the removal of cookies and candies.

Edited by orlando
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I think I covered the rest of the event already in just 2 days. Got 23 candies at pirates while grinding there for 4 hours yesterday and 20 on Saturday while at fogans for 3 hours.

Edited by Lorskie

Posted

They should keep the daily quest running from Lara for 2 days after the removal of cookies and candies.

That would be a good idea. At least that would help a fair few people. Also, they could.just mail out a few boxes for those unable get candy at all. I don't expect they will...but it would make up for a lot.

I think I covered the rest of the event already in just 2 days. Got 23 candies at pirates while grinding there for 4 hours yesterday and 20 on Saturday while at fogans for 3 hours.

This is what is so bloody frustrating. The game hands em out hand over fist to some people, and I cant even get one in hour after hour. Its infuriating.

Posted

I'll be honest only been gettinga few hours a day to play lately cause of work and i've already missed a few, but when i do grind its like 1 candy per hour maybe.

Posted

I  have gotten 50+ at pirates.

Posted

This is what is so bloody frustrating. The game hands em out hand over fist to some people, and I cant even get one in hour after hour. Its infuriating.

I'm sorry to hear that.  I totally understand your pain.  That's literally how I am towards dandy.  My guildmates that aren't even geared enough are getting dandelions before I do.  These guys don't even do much in node wars as well.  I guess it's whatever.

1 person likes this

Posted

I mostly wonder what I'll do with coockies from teh very first few days when  Iwas not most actively farmign but still spending time in game.....

[once I started up farming candies started to stockpile...]

Posted (edited)

I am actually glad more people aren't suffering with me on this. But then...part sof me wishes it.was more widespread because just like every other opportunity they had this week to step up.and ease our minds...like with the shovel issue currently being avoided, the team are not going to tell us anything.

Can someone on the inside PLEASE tell me if they are aware their event is leaving people out in the cold ? Or is it meant to be that sone people get nothing out of this event?

Failing that, can someone who knows explain to me the vast difference between me and my guildmates?

I am starting to see this as my last day, cuz no way am I going to let this shit ruin another gaming session. When its not fun, its not happening. Feel free to check my account of you think I am lying btw. With the stealth nerfs, failure on Ninja/kuno, shovelgate, a lack of drops for me.during scroll runs, incomplete patch note...and now this. This game Inlive is pushing me away, and I am losing the will to fight real fast.

@GM_Dew?

@‌GM_Caramel?

Please tell me why no candy for me

Edited by Drustein
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm in your boat @Drustein. Not only have i failed to get enough for a turn in evey day even after multiple hours of grinding, the three rolls i got so far were pretty junk (cron stone and 5 mem frags, total).

I also got one item from the golden fish/bag/dagger events, and barely managed enough soccer balls to get one flag. RNG is a hateful thing.

Have a like just so you know you're not alone.

Edited by GavinRuneblade
1 person likes this

Posted

I decided to give it one last try. Even used my daily grinding hour buff to see if it would help (cause logic is out the window). I got zero candies...yet again. Doesn't seem to matter what I kill, I get nothing. Guess I'll just be throwing these cookies away then.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm in your boat @Drustein. Not only have i failed to get enough for a turn in evey day even after multiple hours of grinding, the three rolls i got so far were pretty junk (cron stone and 5 mem frags, total).

I also got one item from the golden fish/bag/dagger events, and barely managed enough soccer balls to get one flag. RNG is a hateful thing.

Have a like just so you know you're not alone.

Thanks mate. I'd give you a like right back, but I used em all up today.

I hope the candy man cuts you some slack today.

Posted (edited)

I haven't even changed the way I play for this event.  I just do daily mob quest.  I've gotten enough candy every day with three to spare so far.

Edit:  Should mention that so far I've gotten cron stones, mem frags and a Mark of Shadow

Edited by ronniejw

Posted

5hr or so grind at Crescents.. Capture.thumb.PNG.9707e67a68b1305b7b79bc + already used candy for every day of the event so far.

Posted

How about you guys go grind with a guild member who is getting good luck? 

I mean, unless you think they will suddenly stop getting candy too, he's gonna drop some and you're gonna pick some of his up, stick ordered looting on.

Posted

QI asked a huildie i

How about you guys go grind with a guild member who is getting good luck? 

I mean, unless you think they will suddenly stop getting candy too, he's gonna drop some and you're gonna pick some of his up, stick ordered looting on.

I asked a guildie to do just that. But they said no. :(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0