• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Halloween non-event

57 posts in this topic

Posted

How about you guys go grind with a guild member who is getting good luck? 

I mean, unless you think they will suddenly stop getting candy too, he's gonna drop some and you're gonna pick some of his up, stick ordered looting on.

You know, I tried that theory with my guild members that were getting MoS and witch earrings very commonly, and they still got them, while I did not.

Posted

How many people still have most if not all their cookies?I think we are a minority, I am just trying to work out how many people are failing to produce candy like me.

#worsteventever #candymancanscrewhimself

70+ candy.... too much candy, too few boxes :P

Posted

70+ candy.... too much candy, too few boxes :P

I hope you get cavities :P 

I found a way to get my candy. But it's extreme. I can get em by rolling new characters very quickly...one drops usually before lvl 8. Not a solution for everybody getting no candy, but it might help some.

Posted

a grand total of 2 candies

so yes, i have all my cookies - taking up precious space I might add

not a huge grinder but do go overboard when finishing up quests - pity this event was achievable only through grinding - there are other play-styles but the devs don't seem to think so

1 person likes this

Posted

I no lifed it over the weekend to get enough to hold me over till weds, got lucky yesterday to get enough for thursday. Ill no life it again this weekend and hope that i get enough for the remainder of the event. 

I'm also silently praying the ninja buff the drop rate or I get super RNG so I don't have to grind hours a day. I'm convinced that if i can get all 20 boxes I'll have enough cron stones to TRI my DUO bares necklace. I dream big, I know.

Joking about cron stones aside, i'm hoping for a zarka.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope you get cavities :P 

I found a way to get my candy. But it's extreme. I can get em by rolling new characters very quickly...one drops usually before lvl 8. Not a solution for everybody getting no candy, but it might help some.

if you are 50-55 you can grind iron mine, should be fast to get them. 55+ sausan very fast to get them. 58+ fogans is fast ^^

think its a matter of just killing as many as fast as possible ^^

Posted (edited)

i slent hours killing grass beetles, enough that i had 1,400 withered grass and that only drops from 1 in 4 or 5. i got one candy. other people got 5 in 30 minutes in the same spot. Sausans or iron mine won't go faster.- 

RNG is evil.

Edited by GavinRuneblade

Posted (edited)

SIX F***ING HOURS LAST NIGHT GRINDING lvl 50 MOBS  .... only 2 candies to show for it

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ON THIS KAKOA?  Events are supposed to be rewards for your players, not PUNISHMENT

I don't even give a crap about the dumb roulette box ... this pisses me off because its so damn tone deaf for a Professional Designer of ANY nationality to think this is okay to just toss into the game and then not even look at the results that are happening.    I want to see a Dev post acknowledging this

Edit:   Yeah I hear Lucky Teds here going "buh i gohh 100s juh fallin off a wagon xD"   ... Good for you but all that proves is that Kakoa is still the same thoughtless bads they always were and never think to put in STREAK BREAKER CODE WHERE IT ACTUALLY MATTERS    --IOW: put a timer on this B.S., if someone's been consistently killing stuff for 30 minutes, FORCE the very next whatever that hits the dirt to drop a candy

Edited by iller

Posted

They should keep the daily quest from Lara running for 2 extra days after the removal of cookies and candies.

especially because the only way to get the quest the first day was to change the clock on your computer.. I have an extra cookie now

I'VE NEVER HAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT EXTRA COOKIES BEFORE

SIX F***ING HOURS LAST NIGHT GRINDING lvl 50 MOBS  .... only 2 candies to show for it

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ON THIS KAKOA?  Events are supposed to be rewards for your players, not PUNISHMENT

I don't even give a crap about the dumb roulette box ... this pisses me off because its so damn tone deaf for a Professional Designer of ANY nationality to think this is okay to just toss into the game and then not even look at the results that are happening.    I want to see a Dev post acknowledging this

Edit:   Yeah I hear Lucky Teds here going "buh  gohh 100s juh fallin off a wagon xD"   ... Good for you but all that proves is that Kakoa is still the same thoughtless bads they always were and never think to put in STREAK BREAKER CODE WHERE IT ACTUALLY MATTERS    --IOW: put a timer on this B.S., if someone's been consistently killing stuff for 30 minutes, FORCE the very next whatever that hits the dirt to drop a candy

lol I got candies killing altar imps between scroll summons. Confirmed u can kill anything and get the drops. 

Posted

I wish I still had a guild to help me but my entire guild left the game over that p2w nonsense, so I dropped guild a while back and just haven't found a new one.

Posted

Edit:   Yeah I hear Lucky Teds here going "buh  gohh 100s juh fallin off a wagon xD"   ... Good for you but all that proves is that Kakoa is still the same thoughtless bads they always were and never think to put in STREAK BREAKER CODE WHERE IT ACTUALLY MATTERS    --IOW: put a timer on this B.S., if someone's been consistently killing stuff for 30 minutes, FORCE the very next whatever that hits the dirt to drop a candy

I fixed the RNG by making a new wizard alt and farmed those starter beetles, foxes, wolves, weasels and imps. Got 6 candies in an hour. It was almost impossible to get any with my lvl 50+ characters no matter what I killed.

Posted

I fixed the RNG by making a new wizard alt and farmed those starter beetles, foxes, wolves, weasels and imps. Got 6 candies in an hour. It was almost impossible to get any with my lvl 50+ characters no matter what I killed.

I may need to do this cause I've tried on my level 52 character and my level 38 character and have received nothing so far.

Posted

I know EXACTLY how you feel, mate. Everyone keeps telling me " Don't sweat the candies, man. They're dropping from <insert ramndom mob name here> all the time". I tested every idea offered and got nowhere. If they drop for you at all you will get them off any mob anywhere in the map. Some people who aren't getting them from any mob anywhere on the map at anywhere near the same rate as others if at all. Its broken for me, and ots broken for you.

Like the post above this one says, I rolled a new character was able to get candy to drop within fifteen minutes. It is honestly worth a shot.

Where are the GM's on this? If the one I sent a private message to is reading this, and I won't say who cuz I think it proves they have hands tied and not that they don't care, I want you to know I feel really stupid for giving you the chance to let me down. I kinda knew you would, and now even your posts that I used look forward to will have to be taken with salt.

Posted

so yea probably took 7+ hours to get 3 candies for my latest box...
rng is rough... meanwhile most other ppl i talk to have 30-60+ candies

1 person likes this

Posted

i win. i still havent gotten any.

Posted

I wish I still had a guild to help me but my entire guild left the game over that p2w nonsense, so I dropped guild a while back and just haven't found a new one.

I hope next time you pick a guild that isn't full of retarded morons.

Posted

How many people still have most if not all their cookies?I think we are a minority, I am just trying to work out how many people are failing to produce candy like me.

#worsteventever #candymancanscrewhimself

I have about 7+ for every hour

Posted

I have about 7+ for every hour

So do a lot of people. This isn't affecting everybody. I didn't start this thread so people could tell us they doing fine , but thanks for sharing, I am happy you are able to claim your reward so easily.

1 person likes this

Posted

4luck
4pets
2-3hours
I grind sausans
I get about 5+ candy a day doing so.

Posted

i win. i still havent gotten any.

*hands @Ren a "RNJeebus hates me" pin* 

Welcome to the club. We had cookies but they randomly vanished before anyone could eat them.

Posted

0 candy so far so decided to not even bother with event.

1 person likes this

Posted

0 candy so far so decided to not even bother with event.

Very sad to hear that. Hopefully this will.lead to an RNG free event next time. You aren't alone.

Posted (edited)

took me 9 hours on sunday to get 9 at random locations (Skeletons/Calpheon Shrine/Rhutums - helping out a guildie), before that i i grinded for 30 minutes and got 3 on day 1, farmed for 6 hours at manes and got nothing on the 2nd day and on 3rd day i got 3 after 8 hours. trying to get another 3 for tomorrow but i doubt ill have enough time -_-  been lucky on drops tho, gotten guardian seal x2, ancient weapon core, blackstone shard, cron stones. They should have added candies to fishing, gathering, farming + other life skills as well make it so everyone can get them not just grind on end till you faceplant the keyboard for 3

as for the 6 hours at Manes, i have a level 8 node there as well as +5 luck, still got nothing

Edited by Maisato

Posted

Daily Event with that kind of RNG is frustrating.

People with poor luck and bad playtime cannot have any event boxes... Even if they play everyday.

It's a shame for an event.

I assume that if you need 2 hours of connection to have a Cookie, you MUST loot 3 candies in these 2 hours (Better to loot candy in one hour and let the other one to to do something else ^^)

Well, for my part I can loot 9 candies in one hour and another day 0 in one hour on same mobs.

Posted (edited)

as for the 6 hours at Manes, i have a level 8 node there as well as +5 luck, still got nothing

I just had the same exact problem.... 4 hours (& 1500 hairs) there got me Zilch.  Went an spent an hour at Helms just to be safe ... still nothing.

But just to be on the safe side,  was it Night/Dark when you were there?  If you try Manes again, maybe try at night only? I dunno (just a hunch) o.O

Edited by iller

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0