• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

+16-20 enchanting Western version or Korea? You told us Western

20 posts in this topic

Posted

PM Belsazar had an interview with Dualshockers on 24 april this year he said and I quote.

"+20 enchanting for equipment will come to the western servers, but Daum Games Europe reached an agreement with the development team to rebalance the bonuses in order to partially close the gap between the steps, that in Korea is rather extreme."

Here is link to interview http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/76729-pm-belsazars-interview-with-dualshockers/

On 29th of june the Valencia part one patch hits with Enchantment range has been extended to +20 (PRI/DUO/TRI/TET/PEN)

My question is what enchantment version did we get???? In that interview on the 24th april you said we getting western enchanting version but 20th june patch notes say nothing about this "important change"

Posted (edited)

The difference we have is that we don't drop enhancement level when failing PRI and DUO attempts on weapons and armor, only to TRI and up.

edit: Appearantly Korea has no downgrade on pri/duo fails as well now.

Edited by Kazx

Posted

And we can force green base items to TRI as well (at obscene costs that noone will ever do).

Those are literally the changes. Just another broken promise, nothing to see here.

Posted

And we can force green base items to TRI as well (at obscene costs that noone will ever do).

Those are literally the changes. Just another broken promise, nothing to see here.

How do you know its a broken promise? why would PM Belsazar say that in a interview? did he lie to us!

also why did he say Daum Games Europe reached an agreement with the development team to rebalance the bonuses if they didn't?

Is PM Belsazar still still employed by this company? maybe he can answer...

Posted (edited)

we can force till tri

Edited by Lick_MyCrit

Posted (edited)

PM Belsazar had an interview with Dualshockers on 24 april this year he said and I quote.

"+20 enchanting for equipment will come to the western servers, but Daum Games Europe reached an agreement with the development team to rebalance the bonuses in order to partially close the gap between the steps, that in Korea is rather extreme."

Here is link to interview http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/76729-pm-belsazars-interview-with-dualshockers/

On 29th of june the Valencia part one patch hits with Enchantment range has been extended to +20 (PRI/DUO/TRI/TET/PEN)

My question is what enchantment version did we get???? In that interview on the 24th april you said we getting western enchanting version but 20th june patch notes say nothing about this "important change"

I honestly dont understand your whining. You think 8 ap from tet and pen is too much?? You think 12 ap from TRI is too much??

An enchantment from tri to tet costs, in average 800 mil, you think 8 ap for 800 mil is too much??

Everyone has TRI now, everyone that actually plays and doesnt just lifeskill.

Please, make me understand your point. Is it that they lied? They lied about awakenings too, plans change, sometimes they dont do/can't do/it's not viable to do what they promised, grow up. Play the game and stop whining.

Edited by Comrade

Posted

The difference we have is that we don't drop enhancement level when failing PRI and DUO attempts on weapons and armor, only to TRI and up.

You do drop enhancement levels if your wep/armour is DUO.

Posted

thats what he said.

Posted

Weren't the TET/PEN bonuses reduced for western release? I.e they're actually smaller than the TRI bonus.

1 person likes this

Posted

Please read my post carefully, I said you don't drop enhancement level when failing a DUO attempt. If your weapon/armor is DUO and you upgrade it then that classifies as a TRI attempt.

3 people like this

Posted

Please read my post carefully, I said you don't drop enhancement level when failing a DUO attempt. If your weapon/armor is DUO and you upgrade it then that classifies as a TRI attempt.

Sorry for misinterpretation.

Posted

Also on the 5th of april Interview with DaumGames EU http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/65157-interview-with-daumgames-eu/

Q. Enchantments above +15 will create huge imabalances in PVP, what are your plans for our version?

A. For western players, we are planning to narrow the gap regarding enchantment levels compared to Korean service.
We have already reduced the gear gap a bit in the special mode like Crimson Battlefield but it is possible to take a step further in narrowing the gap if it's necessary.

My point is I think 15-20 enchantment power has been reduced for our version! my sources DaumGames interview 5th april and PM Belsazar interview 24th april

If you think we have the Korea enchantment version present your sources to this claim

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Nagasaki

Posted (edited)

as for the stats range which should make it less extreme and less p2w+power difference; the same as everything else good that they promised us. they Lied.... we get the exact same as KR with the exact same handicaps and B2P as well...

as for upgrading it is a bit better, but not much.

Edited by Tjaranis

Posted

wrong.. we still fail DUO. Only PRI wont get back to 15.

What? What I said is 100% fact. You guys claiming I'm wrong need to learn basic reading comprehension, you are misunderstanding.

Posted (edited)

Also on the 5th of april Interview with DaumGames EU http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/65157-interview-with-daumgames-eu/

Q. Enchantments above +15 will create huge imabalances in PVP, what are your plans for our version?

A. For western players, we are planning to narrow the gap regarding enchantment levels compared to Korean service.
We have already reduced the gear gap a bit in the special mode like Crimson Battlefield but it is possible to take a step further in narrowing the gap if it's necessary.

My point is I think 15-20 enchantment power has been reduced for our version! my sources DaumGames interview 5th april and PM Belsazar interview 24th april

If you think we have the Korea enchantment version present your sources to this claim

KR version gains on weapons is 8, 8, 12, 8, 8. Our versions gains on weapons is 8, 8, 12, 8, 8. Exact same (armor is the same as well. The only differences that you can force greens to TRI for far more than they are worth. My source? The actual game.

Edited by Noth
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

some idiots do force their green base item

fail stacking is too scary for them

to answer OP's questions, the NA/EU difference was no downgrade until going for DUO to TRI and being able to force green items to TRI

my understanding is that the KR version has included those differences as well now.  KR version used to be able to downgrade going from PRI to DUO, so KR version used to be more RNG.

Edited by Bellus_Puella
1 person likes this

Posted

Hate to break it to you guys but it's also safe to DUO in KR too. We are the exact same 

1 person likes this

Posted

What? What I said is 100% fact. You guys claiming I'm wrong need to learn basic reading comprehension, you are misunderstanding.

I reread it and understood it. I editted my post directly. I guess you were already typing a response to my old message :P 
Yes, you were right ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

KR version gains on weapons is 8, 8, 12, 8, 8. Our versions gains on weapons is 8, 8, 12, 8, 8. Exact same (armor is the same as well. The only differences that you can force greens to TRI for far more than they are worth. My source? The actual game.

Your source seems legit

What is wrong with this company do they just lie and talk utter bs in interviews to make the game sound good

"Daum Games Europe reached an agreement with the development team to rebalance the bonuses in order to partially close the gap between the steps"

Why would they announce such important changes in interviews and not even bother to tell the player base they change there minds!

Then............then.........nothing.......no more info.......nothing.........no explanation as to why.........nothing

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0