• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] *extended* Maintenance October 26th

360 posts in this topic

Posted

Corrupted file while downloading. Won't go any further. And I've deleted my backup yesterday. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted

No surprise there.  Might as well say 3 hours extension really.

Posted

Not just here, almost every game etc. get's updated on Wednesday between 9am-17pm (central european time).

Noone gives 10 -----s about Europan players.

WTF? I come home after college. This time is perfect for EU players

Posted

And this is a surprise to..show of hands now!!!

Posted (edited)

seriously do this at night not close to prime time -.-

and GIVE US THE DAMN PATCH NOTES!!! so at least we got something to do while you're getting your hamsters running

02.jpg

Edited by Tjaranis
8 people like this

Posted

What exactly was unexpected about server down time that is scheduled every week?

it was not the weekly maintenance when it happened you dumb -----ing -----, im not talking about THIS downtime

Posted

dear kakao what makes BDO so special that it needs 8 -10 hours of maintence pr week? no other mmo does this. have u bought the servers from north korea or something

I see somebody didn't play EVE during the early years.

1 person likes this

Posted

ok, so you mean this event is not for low levels.....no wonder i got nothing upping my wizard and my ranger

it might be, yes.  i havent started a new character to see yet.  manshas/catfish might give candies but i havent grinded there is forever.

Posted

Totally unexpected 

Posted

Give us something to read in the meantime please.. (patch notes, beware of stupid book recommendations or anything lol)

1 person likes this

Posted

WTF? I come home after college. This time is perfect for EU players

WTF? I come home after college. This time is perfect for Blanko1230.

*fixed it for you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Please Kamasilve(7days) TY :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I see somebody didn't play EVE during the early years.

Or FFXI.

Posted

dear kakao what makes BDO so special that it needs 8 -10 hours of maintence pr week? no other mmo does this. have u bought the servers from north korea or something

i have better question... why even after this long 8 hours each time thers more bugs than fixed things ? :)

do You use same system for fixing stuff like enchanting ? 50-50 for feilstack hahaha

or is it RNG - we will fix something or @%$# it more ?

2 people like this

Posted

there are many people working during night time, its called nightshift. how about you guys go for a nightshift and do it during the american prime time? as a bdo addict its not fun t oget -----ed each wednesday..and no i cant go out and enjoy the sun and do other social stuff

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys please, be patient.

I heard that they're implementing some new features in the game like "single shelf" for housing :x and a new life skill "exploit" ;)

2 people like this

Posted

Another patch, another reinstall because my ran tests flawlessly and I have nothing set up that could trigger it in any exemple I've found. See you guys at 3

Posted

Guys please, be patient.

I heard that they're implementing some new features in the game like "single shelf" for housing :x and a new life skill "exploit" ;)

I'm being patient every week.

Implementing a few objects shouldn't take 1 hour. Let alone 3-8 hours every week.

No offense, I appreciate their work.. but sometimes it's just >:(

Posted

Oke, sorry for me being very blunt right here.

Why the ----- does this also affect the EU Server?!

CONFIRMED - See attachment / Image below.

wtf.png

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

------

Edited by Swiper

Posted

I like how they can always get an extra 3 hours if they just give everyone a Blackstone. They have this figured out, truly

Posted

seriously do this at night not close to prime time -.-

and GIVE US THE DAMN PATCH NOTES!!! so at least we got something to do while you're getting your hamsters running

02.jpg

This...

1 person likes this

Posted

Today's patch notes are brought to you by the Letters F and U.

And the number 3. As in hours of extension. :{P enjoy.

1 person likes this

Posted

take ur time but u better give us good patch with no bugs

Posted

Please Kamasilve(7days) TY :)

Yes pls

1 person likes this