• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] *extended* Maintenance October 26th

360 posts in this topic

Posted

Ninja/Kuno fix? How about a fix for your unusually cruel candy drop rates? How about just SOME INFORMATION on these things. I can no longer shake this image of Pearl Abyss employees sipping lattes and all wearing DILLIGAF T-shirts.that have "Cuz I don't, you filthy entitled western scum," writ large on the back.

it really isnt a bad rate, i got 22 candy in 3 hours of grinding 

Posted

Tamer... Tamer... this rings a bell somehow. Oh wait, it means that VALKYRIE will be next! Yaaaaaaay gogo lance! :D

Posted

I have had 7 since the event started.

Posted

I have had 7 since the event started.

Candies drop rate is weird, I have like 40+ on my main, but I got most of them between sunday and monday (like 30+), yesterday I got just 3 out of 3% of lvl, (I'm farming in a lvl 6 node). I've noticed a thing thou, usually I drop candies when I stop killing for a minute or two (to go afk or to reorganize workers), yesterday I didn't take many breaks and got less.

It can be purely casual,  but I'd give it a try, takes some break between the slaughter, if it works, well, happy candies :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Fix Desync

Posted

I was on track to receive the 30th day reward but missed a single day due to unexpected server downtime, think I have a chance at getting help from the GMs?

RKHUDRA.png

Posted

YAY TAMER AWAKENING!! ALL TAMER COME TOGETHER!! GIRL POWER!

2016-10-20_285105864.JPG

2016-10-20_285006350.JPG

Posted

Whatever you do DAUM, just please don't release the patch early, I don't want to miss my chance at the title just because I'm at college.

Posted (edited)

Reason:

• Server maintenance & Network improvement

Edited by iKaneki_Ken
4 people like this

Posted

Players participating in shovel exploit will have there armor changed to Rednose/

Posted (edited)

I saw a Tamer 4 days ago ....  Yeah shocked the hell out of me too.  I thought for sure they were extinct by now

...well whatever, I'm sure they'll be extinct for good once they realize this awakening doesn't get them anywhere closer to Wars/Rangers

What are you talking about, I have like 33+ candies in my bank lol, go kill some mobs.

Been farming mobs 9 hours a day, 4 days straight, just barely meeting the 3 per day quota. 

Maybe your drop rate isn't Bugged.  But that doesn't mean no one else's is,  pull your head out and let people request Clarifications.  It won't hurt you unless your super lucky rate was the thing that was bugged (yeah, right)

Edited by iller

Posted

Tamer Awakening!!!

Please Dear mates, who sell costumes regularly via Marketplace Please This time take Tamer costumes up to the market. I think of not the new awakening one but Binari, Vixen, Tyrie and the Bloody Halloween dress. On EU Alustin these are horribly presented on the bottom.

Thank You!

Posted

WITCH AWAKENING PLEASE!!!!! NO ONE PLAYS TAMER!!!

Alot of people play Tamer and I have a level 58 Tamer

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I saw a Tamer 4 days ago ....  Yeah shocked the hell out of me too.  I thought for sure they were extinct by now

...well whatever, I'm sure they'll be extinct for good once they realize this awakening doesn't get them anywhere closer to Wars/Rangers

Been farming mobs 9 hours a day, 4 days straight, just barely meeting the 3 per day quota. 

Maybe your drop rate isn't Bugged.  But that doesn't mean no one else's is,  pull your head out and let people request Clarifications.  It won't hurt you unless your super lucky rate was the thing that was bugged (yeah, right)

I actually see a lot of Tamers on Alustin grinding solo in the spots that are made for them (groups of more than 8 mobs tightly clustered) - you run into them if you know where to grind as Tamer

Most picked Tamer not to be competitive but simply because they love how the class is played and I basically picked Tamer because of Heilang and the Bo.

Trying to be highly competitive in this game is stupid anyways. Just have fun ^^

Edited by Blanko1230
3 people like this

Posted

YAY TAMER AWAKENING!! ALL TAMER COME TOGETHER!! GIRL POWER!

2016-10-20_285105864.JPG

2016-10-20_285006350.JPG

Oh God, pls none of that twin tails bs.

Posted

So you are telling me that my cute Tamer is going BANKAI today ?! 
WTB Dandelion 250kk (w/ Warcia)

Posted (edited)

Oh God, pls none of that twin tails bs.

hiii!

Not just tsuinteru! Also Fox teru!! look look :

My new colors for the Autumn season:

2016-10-16_4346534.JPG

2016-10-16_4389216.JPG

2016-10-16_4393190.JPG

2016-10-16_4409407.JPG

2016-10-16_6276659.JPG

2016-10-16_4367774.JPG

2016-10-16_6219742.JPG

Tamers are so naisu!!! TAMERS UNITE!!!! TEEHEE ^__^ )3

Edited by Hitomi_Tamer

Posted

My Candy drop rate is 0 so im just here waitting for empty bottles need to feed the children WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Posted

Inb4 shit doesn't get fixed and I quit the game

WOOT!!!  One less person to complain!  

I actually see a lot of Tamers on Alustin grinding solo in the spots that are made for them (groups of more than 8 mobs tightly clustered) - you run into them if you know where to grind as Tamer

Most picked Tamer not to be competitive but simply because they love how the class is played and I basically picked Tamer because of Heilang and the Bo.

Trying to be highly competitive in this game is stupid anyways. Just have fun ^^

Well said!!!  

Posted

Duration: 7hServer Down:Server Up:
Global08:00 UTC15:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT08:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT11:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST17:00 CEST

Can we start to have fair maintenance? What i mean is the EU always has it daytime and the US get it nighttime, can we switch it every second week or month so it falls night in EU every second time and night in the US the other. Would be fair as right now the EU players are pretty much missing one day a week.

Thank you and i hope you might consider this.

1 person likes this

Posted

because you got enough luck, otherwise, unless the first day where i dropped 3-4 cany in 30min, the others days it was more like 3-4 in 3-4 hours.

So, yeah but the drop rate isnt bad FOR YOU

1 person likes this

Posted

pls make lvlxp farming its too slow!!!!

Posted

Please fix everything you broke last patch including taming horses. Tamed horses are getting stuck in the environment and sometimes completely lost unless you ride them 50 miles to the nearest stable now.

Posted

after 57lvl i bored my life make the leveling after 57 more easy not the mobs but the 0,001 make it 0,010

1 person likes this

Posted

WOOT!!!  One less person to complain!  

Well said!!!  

imma kill myself