• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] *extended* Maintenance October 26th

360 posts in this topic

Posted

Anxiously awaiting my tamer awakening!

Aryelle.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Still no patch to download. bad sign :S

1 person likes this

Posted

Aryelle.jpg

Oh gosh... my eyes.. are bleeding.

Posted

I agree .

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Inb4 shit doesn't get fixed and I quit the game

define "fixed"

If there is some magic trick I don't know about that insta "Fixes" network/client-server issues, please email it to me at War@dafukumeeeeeen.io

I'm even willing to pay for something like that.
As a matter of fact, many entities would pay for something like that.

It'd put me out of business so, I'd obviously destroy it instantly.

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted

ok, so you mean this event is not for low levels.....no wonder i got nothing upping my wizard and my ranger

got one candy with ~lvl 36 ranger, don't know when or where it happened.

Posted

WITCH AWAKENING PLEASE!!!!! NO ONE PLAYS TAMER!!!

Do you play on Owren? You obviously haven't met Ruben, lol.

Posted

Oh gosh... my eyes.. are bleeding.

I like pink :)  I'll post some more of my pink outfits for you if you like ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Still no preload :D Maintenance extended information in 3 2 1...

1 person likes this

Posted

Aryelle.jpg

My tamer is ready and waiting to beat ppl with her stick of justice! 2016-10-13_71435929.thumb.JPG.03b599a582

2 people like this

Posted

Are you dumb or what ? they do the maintenance during their worktime, office is in EU so downtime is based on EU work hours. 

are you willing to work all the week at 8h from 18h, and then the wednesday your boss call you at 1h in the morning and told you '''you wont sleep more tonight because shitty player dont understand worktime  and want to have the maintenance during the night while they sleep, of course when you was supposed to sleep, so the whole team need to go working now, and of course, you didnt wanted to sleep dont you ? because you will be at office all the day too" '''

No, i dont think you are willing to do that, so show them a bit of respect

As an IT guy, doing maintenance at night is just normal ^^

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nyrante, people who aren't IT won't ever understand nor appreciate it.
They are just users and abusers man. Consumers.

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted

Calling it right now, maintenance will be extended for 2 hours.

Posted

welcome to a round planet. your night is someone else's day, and in my case, prime time for playing... game comes back up at 1 am in the morning here....

and people complain over there.... lmao

1 person likes this

Posted

IT guys sleeping is just a urban legends

i heard they are born without the need to sleep, pretty creepy i think

Posted

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nyrante, people who aren't IT won't ever understand nor appreciate it.
They are just users and abusers man. Consumers.

I feel your pain -_-

Posted

ok, so you mean this event is not for low levels.....no wonder i got nothing upping my wizard and my ranger

I made a wizard after the event start, and from lvl 5 to lvl 15 i was able to get 12-14 candies.. nothing to do with high or low lvls.......

Posted

My tamer is ready and waiting to beat ppl with her stick of justice! 2016-10-13_71435929.thumb.JPG.03b599a582

Mine is as well!

2016-10-18_13371122.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

IT guys sleeping is just a urban legends

i heard they are born without the need to sleep, pretty creepy i think

Ah.... You think Microsoft is your ally...? You merely adopted Windows. I was born in it. Molded by regedit. I didn't see GUI until I already had MCSA, by then, it was nothing to me but 3 line GPOs!!!!!!!1

5 people like this

Posted

Enter. The extended Maintenance! T-minus 27 mins. 

Posted

Enter. The extended Maintenance! T-minus 27 mins. 

Hold your salt, you still got 3 and a half hours to go

Posted

free Red nose armor box for all? 

Posted

assembly code days ftw

1 person likes this

Posted

inb4 every awakening already is in our client and thoses guys just need to "enable" them...  xD

Posted

Eagerly awaiting my Awakening! Well, as soon as I clear 56.

2016-10-09_115058937.jpg

2 people like this