• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The game is dead you say?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

a32715e62077465dab8d740635d61cc7.png

Every day we read the Game is dead, and no one plays well seems we have alot on the forums, so go back to work, or play the game

I read many negative comments and threats everyday scaring new people away. its funny to be honest.

every month there is something abused and banned ... they come and troll screaming to dad that mom grounded them,

If you do the crime you will do the time, learn from your mistakes.

move forward and grow up

and the reason I am on here?

am at work reading updates and trying to help new people who may have an actual interest in the game 

12 people like this

Posted

Good for you.

1 person likes this

Posted

They give us free stuff (Events , etc... )BabyRage-1411111526-b.jpg

2k16 the year where people complain when they get free stuff. How to be spoiled.

I don't get it why so much hate , If you don't enjoy the game why be cancer and not do something else you enjoy instead ?

Its just like i've seen happen to Twitch Streamers getting Sniped , Instead of enjoying the streamer and have fun you just decide to be a massive cuck and go and bother him trying to give him a bad time wich result in everyone else to have a bad time.

Why not just leave and let the people that actually enjoy the game and the community have a good time.

GM's already have a hard time dealing with stuff thats been going on , They will deal with it thats for sure , No one will know how yet , regardless problem would be solved. 

You want stuff fixed , Thats not how you do it , Let them do their job , thats why they are still here , they are trying , Its not easy to keep spoiled BabyRage's like most of the people whining about this and that.

Instead of being a tumor and cancer just stop 927.jpg

If you sincerly *DO NOT ENJOY* playing this game anymore , stop being a bother and just leave.

I will have fun and keep playing the game regardless of people using exploits , I don't care at all what they did , its obvious they will be dealt with.

This game is awesome , most of the people i've met ingame so far , they are amazing aswell.

Have fun and C'ya ingame :)

12 people like this

Posted

They give us free stuff (Events , etc... )BabyRage-1411111526-b.jpg

2k16 the year where people complain when they get free stuff. How to be spoiled.

I don't get it why so much hate , If you don't enjoy the game why be cancer and not do something else you enjoy instead ?

Its just like i've seen happen to Twitch Streamers getting Sniped , Instead of enjoying the streamer and have fun you just decide to be a massive cuck and go and bother him trying to give him a bad time wich result in everyone else to have a bad time.

Why not just leave and let the people that actually enjoy the game and the community have a good time.

GM's already have a hard time dealing with stuff thats been going on , They will deal with it thats for sure , No one will know how yet , regardless problem would be solved. 

You want stuff fixed , Thats not how you do it , Let them do their job , thats why they are still here , they are trying , Its not easy to keep spoiled BabyRage's like most of the people whining about this and that.

Instead of being a tumor and cancer just stop 927.jpg

If you sincerly *DO NOT ENJOY* playing this game anymore , stop being a bother and just leave.

I will have fun and keep playing the game regardless of people using exploits , I don't care at all what they did , its obvious they will be dealt with.

This game is awesome , most of the people i've met ingame so far , they are amazing aswell.

Have fun and C'ya ingame :)

+1

Posted (edited)

Those exploiters having 200940r8v0r90385304k bilion in the storage doesn't affect me at all , I will continue playing the game to have fun , I will grind my way up as much as I can , it will probably take months , but hey its an MMORPG , you're not supposed to have everything in a  week and then have nothing to do and quit.

I often get killed while grinding sausans sometimes even 5 times a day , I don't care , I shove them a bunch of meat in their mouths , move to another channel , yes , Its not fun at all being killed just because someone has daddy issues and thinks its "MY SPOT"  but hey , there are ways you can deal with it , IF you can do something about it , kill him , if not , move to another channel and resume what you were doing , its actually that simple.. 

I guess thats my 2 cents.

@mad , you're just sad :) Tee-hee.

Edited by hakutzu
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

white knight jerking each other thread spotted

p.s. nobody cares, can you stop with being defensive for everything, we need conversations not 2 camps arguing, take your chill pill and enjoy the drama 

Edited by mad

Posted (edited)

Those exploiters having 200940r8v0r90385304k bilion in the storage doesn't affect me at all , I will continue playing the game to have fun , I will grind my way up as much as I can , it will probably take months , but hey its an MMORPG , you're not supposed to have everything in a  week and then have nothing to do and quit.

I often get killed while grinding sausans sometimes even 5 times a day , I don't care , I shove them a bunch of meat in their mouths , move to another channel , yes , Its not fun at all being killed just because someone has daddy issues and thinks its "MY SPOT"  but hey , there are ways you can deal with it , IF you can do something about it , kill him , if not , move to another channel and resume what you were doing , its actually that simple.. 

I guess thats my 2 cents.

I agree with everything you said.  I have actually grouped with those I come in contact with at Sausans. Only been PK'ed once in weeks. If they say "leave" and don't want to group, I leave or change channels. Simple.  As for the money thing, I don't care either. Prices are set by the game, so they can't control the marketplace.

I'm in it for the fun also. Game is not dead by far. For those that thinks it's dead, please move on and stop complaining.

Edited by mijorious
1 person likes this

Posted

white knight jerking each other thread spotted

p.s. nobody cares, can you stop with being defensive for everything, we need conversations not 2 camps arguing, take your chill pill and enjoy the drama 

yea, the forums only for QQ threads right?

Posted (edited)

Obviously , Better watch out Daum , SJW's coming 1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x

aparently people that enjoy the game and play it for the fun are white knights jerking each other off 1x1x1x 

What a theory. Fun time.

You must be really fun @mad. kek.

Edited by hakutzu
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Every day we read the Game is dead, and no one plays well seems we have alot on the forums, so go back to work, or play the game

I read many negative comments and threats everyday scaring new people away. its funny to be honest.

every month there is something abused and banned ... they come and troll screaming to dad that mom grounded them,

move forward and grow up

am at work reading updates and trying to help new people who may have an actual interest in the game 

Most of the hatred and complaints where manufactured by the practices of the company.

In many ways they got what they deserved.

Those numbers don't mean a lot either, as WOW has proven it's viable for a game to attract millions of customers, if the product is good enough.  Sadly in the case of BDO, the game may be good enough, but the business practices ruin it.

Edited by 2Cents

Posted

This game was always going to be a hard sell in NA b/c of the nature of gear progression, the grind, and the RNG. Sure, in the beginning it was going to draw in lots of people just with it's graphics and fluid combat, but you knew lots of those where going to quit within 6 months, regardless of what Kakao Games did or didn't do. On the plus side I see lots of newer players playing and that's a good sign, but I doubt this will ever be a multi million player MMO in NA due to the nature of what it is. 

That isn't to say WoW is some kind of shining city on a hill. I doubt if you launched WoW today it would garner anywhere near the following it has now. It's been around a long time as far as MMO's go and it's garnered a large loyal following in addition to the typical cycle of players. Plus it's got the name recognition and it's content continues to be actively developed and updated. Sure, they got a lot right, but honestly, at this point they could take a dump in a new expansion box and a couple million people would buy it. Kind of like Apple products, or Nike. That's not to say their product isn't good, but I get tired of people acting like they sh-t roses. They've messed up plenty too, and even their player base is not what it was. 

All that being said this game is hardly dead. Not in Korea and not here. It's not really fair comparing it to WoW because it's a completely different kind of game started in a completely different gaming environment than WoW did. Is it fair to say this game will never be as successful as WoW? Yeah, I'm sure it won't be, but that really isn't much of an insult, what MMO has been? 

There's plenty of legitimate things to criticize in BDO and with it's publisher and developers. Heck, even illegitimate it's fine to air grievances. Generally if you want me to read what you right in a thread though, give your reasons and avoid the rhetorical stuff like "The Game is Dead" or "P2W". I see that and I pretty much assume it's a troll thread or it's just regurgitating the same surface BS I've read a million times already in this forum. So what do you put? How about something like "Selling cash shop items on the market gives players decided advantages" or the like. That's not to say I'll automatically agree, but I'm far more likely to read your thread and weigh the argument. 

Posted

Most of the hatred and complaints where manufactured by the practices of the company.

In many ways they got what they deserved.

Those numbers don't mean a lot either, as WOW has proven it's viable for a game to attract millions of customers, if the product is good enough.  Sadly in the case of BDO, the game may be good enough, but the business practices ruin it.

LOL obviously you have been dealing with different game companies than I have.   I like this company and the only thing I see that I would change is trying to please everyone and offering compensation for things that inevitably come up.  I hear that about Daum but I think most of the people that complain are either parroting what they hear or they have been banned or suspended for some reason.  I have no complaints with the game or with the companies.  I respect the fact that they don't go off on most of the posters in the forums.

White Knight I am.   But all the whiners are entitled grasping haters that have no idea how good they have it. If you don't like the game and you have so much hate for the company go find a different game...with a company that suits you.

Posted

LOL obviously you have been dealing with different game companies than I have.   I like this company and the only thing I see that I would change is trying to please everyone and offering compensation for things that inevitably come up.  I hear that about Daum but I think most of the people that complain are either parroting what they hear or they have been banned or suspended for some reason.  I have no complaints with the game or with the companies.  I respect the fact that they don't go off on most of the posters in the forums.

White Knight I am.   But all the whiners are entitled grasping haters that have no idea how good they have it. If you don't like the game and you have so much hate for the company go find a different game...with a company that suits you.

There has been non stop controversy and bad publicity.  1,000's of negative videos and posts far beyond these forums.  Many of them explaining valid complaints in a very professional manner.  When faced with an option of Integrity or a Quick Buck, they nearly always sell out of the game for a quick buck.

They do not communicate with their customers and they take shameful actions.  Even the business model is questionable.  It's a pay to play game yet burdened heavily with a cash shop.  Instead of having principles and a long term agenda it feels like a shady company making a disposable product.

It's future is very questionable.

Posted

There has been non stop controversy and bad publicity.  1,000's of negative videos and posts far beyond these forums.  Many of them explaining valid complaints in a very professional manner.  When faced with an option of Integrity or a Quick Buck, they nearly always sell out of the game for a quick buck.

They do not communicate with their customers and they take shameful actions.  Even the business model is questionable.  It's a pay to play game yet burdened heavily with a cash shop.  Instead of having principles and a long term agenda it feels like a shady company making a disposable product.

It's future is very questionable.

Well once again that is your opinion and the opinion of players that a.) got banned and suspended for various hacks and offensive chat  b.) got mad about the changes to pvp because they misinterpreted what the game was going to be. c.) rage quit because the company did not give in to the minority of players who did not want the valu pack or selling costumes.  d) whatever other supposed grievance they had.

When you say "pay to play" I can only assume you mean the initial price of the game.  Even the most ignorant of players realize that that money does not cover the costs of the hardware and payroll needed.  The cash shop is the only source of income and most of the items are not necessary for you to play the whole game.  Many things they sell in the cash shop are prizes for events and give aways.  Like the 3 events that gave everyone a pet. 

Wow has a sub, cash shop and charges for expansions. Elder Scrolls has a big cash shop and in order to play the whole game you must become a "gold" member by paying a sub.If you can name a MMO that does not have a sub, cash shop, or charge for expansions, I would be very surprised.  I don't understand how people think Kakao is suppose to make money.  I personally like the costumes and conveniences offered in the cash shop and I don't feel like Kakao is "milking" me.  I am glad that they have kept the items so you don't have to buy them to play the whole game.

I have seen the posts and vids and most of them are shared so the 1000s are really not so many,  I am amazed that people actually think the company owes them something.  Most of the "promises" that they made were not promises but forecasts of their intent.  Many of the Q&A answers had the phrase "at this time".  And I do not know of the "shameful actions" you post about. 

Have you quit the game or been banned?  If the answer is no, then why are you still here?  Go and play some game with more integrity....if you can find one.

Posted

game'z ded mate, game'z ded

1 person likes this

Posted

the game is now know as "Shovel Awakening Desert Online"

Posted

move forward and grow up

3550 users online out of all europe and NA? I know not every1 uses the forum but damn thats a depressingly low number.

1 person likes this

Posted

giphy.gif

1711030d8f90fa7e4c7a2d7e88608c6a0fca345a

Posted

3,550 is not a lot of people for an MMO of this scale lol.

Posted

3,550 is not a lot of people for an MMO of this scale lol.

its just forums man...

Posted

its just forums man...

Still not that many people. We all remember BDO sold like 400k in it's first month right. The game isn't even a year old.

Posted

Still not that many people. We all remember BDO sold like 400k in it's first month right. The game isn't even a year old.

If you want a dead game go play Vindictus. This happens to every mmo.

Posted

Trump moment.... Game isn't dead until i leave !

Posted (edited)

This game dead? Lol... its still by far the best MMO out there... every game has the people who have something to moan and take others with them. That's why they are saying the game is dead...or soon dead or whatever.... all those games (even L2 - who was doomed to be dead on the first day is still ALIVE in 2016....).

The fun thing is that this game is so not p2w (at least in comparision to other mmos), still people complain about it, this game is so not just a grind, because its up to you what you want to do in this game and what not, still people complain about it... you get so many items/events stuff for free, still people complain about it...

I guess thats today society... if you don't like some aspect of the game, you do everything possible to make others not like it too... so lets doom the game in the forum and in every place you can and hope others agree... luckily... its just a very tiny minority who are taken by this shitstorm anyway. Most people just play and make their own minds... and from what I can see they love it :)

Edited by Sciva

Posted

If you want a dead game go play Vindictus. This happens to every mmo.

I'm not saying the game is dead. But clearly it's on the decline. There has not been a massive influx of new players. Pretty much bumping into the same people everyday. which personally i'm fine with. A takes a real masochist to play bdo from release until now.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0