• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Premium horse appearance change ( learning skill )

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Has any 1 of you guys tried to learn horse skills by using the premium appearance change coupon? Is it somehow effective?

Posted

I.... You..... ._. THAT IS NOT HOW "APPEARANCE CHANGE" WORKS!? THAT'S NOT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS! .______. Skill coupon = Skill. Appearance coupon = Appearance. It's in the bloody name.

Posted

The Premium Coupon has a 'chance' at learning a skill or just gaining XP.  When I used one the horse gained XP but no skill.

Posted

How much XP was that? Somewhat satisfying numbers?

Posted

It's a scam, don't get that.  I got XP from mine also.

1 person likes this

Posted

How much XP was that? Somewhat satisfying numbers?

no. you really shouldn´t get that thing unless you intend to change a horse´s appearance you want to keep and maybe would like to have another skill. if the horse isn´t good to begin with, don´t buy that thing.

Posted

I learned from talking with another horse trainer today that if you plan to use the premium appearance change in order to learn a skill the horse must be level 30 AND that exp bar must be maxed.

Posted

I learned from talking with another horse trainer today that if you plan to use the premium appearance change in order to learn a skill the horse must be level 30 AND that exp bar must be maxed.

False, i had my T8 at lv30 and max xp since it was my main, 17 skills and wanted #18 so i bought premium coupon and i got only the appearance. 

2 people like this

Posted

False, i had my T8 at lv30 and max xp since it was my main, 17 skills and wanted #18 so i bought premium coupon and i got only the appearance. 

Well alright then, guess it doesn't work that way. I only attempted to use it once on my T8 and it just gave me exp, I guess that person just got lucky and actually got a skill then. Just more RNG BS that isn't explained well in order to get people to spend more in the cash shop.

1 person likes this

Posted

I used one on a T8 I will be keeping at lvl 20- got 250K exp. 

Posted (edited)

It´s not a must but it´s just the smartest way to do so. Until level 30 your horse has the chance to learn any skill by itself. Using it after 30 is the only way to get an extra skill that it can´t learn anymore.

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted

It´s not a must but it´s just the smartest way to do so. Until level 30 your horse has the chance to learn any skill by itself. Using it after 30 is the only way to get an extra skill that it can´t learn anymore.

You have seen someone actually get an extra skill after thirty by doing this?

Posted

You have seen someone actually get an extra skill after thirty by doing this?

Couple of people reported this in the massive horse thread actually. I´m convinced it works (whatever the % on this is). Why wouldn´t it anyway?

I don´t mind though if OP decides to contact support to be extra sure:D

Posted (edited)

50% chance of getting a skill or about 250k exp(used for T7 horse at lv30).

its rng, its the only way to get a skill after your horse hit lv 30.

Edited by Vvi

Posted

I have purebreed t8. So i would like to make it maxed out, thats why im asking. So its better to try after lvl 30?

Posted

I've max out each horse i've had with the premium apppearence, after you get all the skills you only get exp. And i started from lvl1

Posted (edited)

Used mine shortly after they came out after lvl 30....nada.

In all honestly - hell yes if you don't want to breed a great horse, are impatient, broke as heck or are stuck with an ugmo or a dud - buy one and try it. They are cheap and after the outset you'll at least have something you can look at. 

Edited by Trixologist

Posted

Appearance? Can the horse get different stats? Like the purebred white one?

Posted (edited)

Just to clarify, it is (best) to use the coupon after lvl 30 (in theory) but we need confirmation from ppl actually got the extra skill after lv30 as from my experience i got nothing except the appearance, it is rng either you get (horse xp) or (skill) so in my case i might got the xp that i didn't need as my horse was Lv30 maxed,

i just wanted to point out that is it not guaranteed even if you got your horse maxed lv30.  

No, this new appearance that you pick has the chance (50%) to give your horse an extra skill or horse xp, won't change your horse or its stats.

Edited by SillySin
1 person likes this

Posted

I have purebreed t8. So i would like to make it maxed out, thats why im asking. So its better to try after lvl 30?

if you use it before 30 there was still a chance your horse learned the skill on its own. it's just about logic here, no hidden mechanics.

I've max out each horse i've had with the premium apppearence, after you get all the skills you only get exp. And i started from lvl1

you.... you did what? am i reading this right? how many coupons did you buy for that O.o how is your sucessrate with the coupons? O.o

Used mine shortly after they came out after lvl 30....nada.

In all honestly - hell yes if you don't want to breed a great horse, are impatient, broke as heck or are stuck with an ugmo or a dud - buy one and try it. They are cheap and after the outset you'll at least have something you can look at. 

9€ ain't that cheap in my opinion. considering i got nothing but exp the first and last time i tried it... : p

it only changes the appearance, anything else (stats, skin points etc.) stays the same and is not able to increase in any way once the horse hits 30

1 person likes this

Posted

you.... you did what? am i reading this right? how many coupons did you buy for that O.o how is your sucessrate with the coupons? O.o

i used it with horses at lvl1 til lvl30, always got max skill and easy way to lvl a horse in under 5 mins, idk how else to say it sry

Posted

i used many and i can tell u guys is random,my pure 8 got at least 3 skill form coupon on about 7 ticket,also if u use ticket app  the price will raise few million more not many but still raise

Posted

i used it on my Tier 7  horse, lvl 20.... it go up to lvl 21 with sprint, he's already have drift and instal accel 

Posted

So do we have confirmation that it can be used multiple times on same horse?

Posted

so another question, can I choose which appearance I want to change to?