• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fix afk reading o 3o

14 posts in this topic

Posted

So i've been grinding a lot and not capped at max energy yet so I have my alts read, so this gives me a chance every hour to possibly gain new knowledge. I've noticed that when I do this i'm restricted to the channel I have my alts reading and would like if this could possibly looked into please and thank you.

Posted

are you saying you are able to read while playing on a different character?
if so how do you do that???

Posted

wait what? What mechanic are you talking about I did not know about this lol

Posted (edited)

are you saying you are able to read while playing on a different character?
if so how do you do that???

wait what? What mechanic are you talking about I did not know about this lol

It is true but I think it should only work with CS bookshelf (not sure though, maybe for non CS too). You get your alt to start reading, change to next alt, do the same for all alts, and while on your main they will continue to read.

Edited by Graviera

Posted

Dude you's for reals right now?!  I have like a ton of book shelfs I could be reading with my alts.  Thanks for the tip xD 

Posted (edited)

It is true but I think it should only work with CS bookshelf (not sure though, maybe for non CS too). You get your alt to start reading, change to next alt, do the same for all alts, and while on your main they will continue to read.

ive tried that before.. has never once worked for me.
i have a python bookshelf... are there even in game craftable  bookshelfs 

Edited by Shimoyaki

Posted

ive tried that before.. has never once worked for me.i have a python bookshelf... are there even in game craftable  bookshelfs 

It has worked for me (I am almost certain I have a python too) but I never actually use it cause I have my alts stationed in various cities and can't be bothered to set it up. Also most of times u get knowledge that u already know. Not really that amazing imo but still something extra I guess. I also haven't tried it for a long time so I don't know if something changed with new patches since then.

Posted

i think its limited to 30x or 30 new knowledge ... so 300 pearls for a lot of work and you cant switch your channel

Posted

i think its limited to 30x or 30 new knowledge ... so 300 pearls for a lot of work and you cant switch your channel

I honestly never noticed the durability of the Bookshelf. I know for sure that python bed does not lose durability when u use it. I will check it out. And in the case this works for some non-CS furniture, durability is not an issue. But again, it is not as amazing as it sounds cause discovered knowledge is random from a pool of both known and unknown knowledge.

Posted

It has worked for me (I am almost certain I have a python too) but I never actually use it cause I have my alts stationed in various cities and can't be bothered to set it up. Also most of times u get knowledge that u already know. Not really that amazing imo but still something extra I guess. I also haven't tried it for a long time so I don't know if something changed with new patches since then.

oh i thought it was supposed to be random knowledge you didnt have

Posted

Didn't know about the bug where we can't swap channel and bought the shelf like 5 months ago, waste of money while i need to swap channels for world bosses.

Posted

You can even get knowledge you already have.

200_s.gif

Posted

oh i thought it was supposed to be random knowledge you didnt have

Yeah, and depending on how much knowledge you have already acquired, which in my case is a lot, it really makes it not worth the effort to set up.

Posted

Yeah, and depending on how much knowledge you have already acquired, which in my case is a lot, it really makes it not worth the effort to set up.

wow ;n;

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0