• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Rangers need Nerfed badly

108 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Their awakening gives them too much saftey for the dmg that they do. You shouldnt have both saftey and massive dmg. Something has to give either take away the super armor ont he moving attacks or nerf the dmg. Hell even my guildmates that are Rangers are saying that the damage is stupidly high and needs a nerf. Something seriously needs to be done to lower their effective power because right now rangers are making the game less and less fun each day.  

Heck lets look at the damange that they have at lvl 58 with their awakenings shall we?

Cold Blade does 662% x a max of 10 hits 

wailing wind does 921% x6 hits

Elven Rage does 964% x6 hits

Breezy blade does 1335% x3 hits

Waltz of Wind does 964 x Max of 6 hits

Natures Tremble 954% max 8 hits 

thats just the skills not even the flows 

then all of their abilities short of cold blade max out at above 1k% around level 60 with a few outstanding at 61 and one at 62

then there is super armor or a frontal guard on at least half of the abilities. Plus I frames on certain skills that do end up doing dmg 

Edit: For all of those saying I keep getting rofl stomped by rangers (because you are a ranger yourself) Why dont you try playing another class and going against a ranger of equal gear and see how that goes :o Its easy to say your class is balanced when you are playing it and go against other classes and sometimes you lose but more often than not you will win. 

Edited by Valenten
15 people like this

Posted

Their awakening gives them too much saftey for the dmg that they do. You shouldnt have both saftey and massive dmg. Something has to give either take away the super armor ont he moving attacks or nerf the dmg. Hell even my guildmates that are Rangers are saying that the damage is stupidly high and needs a nerf. Something seriously needs to be done to lower their effective power because right now rangers are making the game less and less fun each day.  

For now everything needs to be left as is until all awakenings are out, if they panic nerf Rangers right now, it may seriously gimp them when all awakenings get released.

1 person likes this

Posted

For now everything needs to be left as is until all awakenings are out, if they panic nerf Rangers right now, it may seriously gimp them when all awakenings get released.

Then they can re buff them once the rest of them are out. As it is now its extremely unfair to over half of the classes to have to try and compete with a class that can obliterate them before their health bar even reacts. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Then they can re buff them once the rest of them are out. As it is now its extremely unfair to over half of the classes to have to try and compete with a class that can obliterate them before their health bar even reacts. 

Your logic apply to all the awakening classes.

For example, change the word "ranger" to "warrior" in your post and read it again. 

Gitgud

1 person likes this

Posted

Your logic apply to all the awakening classes.

For example, change the word "ranger" to "warrior" in your post and read it again. 

Gitgud

cant "gitgud" against a class that can literally kill you in 2 abilities without 100% and no chance to react. Especially with the current desync that ranger awakening brought upon us 

3 people like this

Posted

cant "gitgud" against a class that can literally kill you in 2 abilities without 100% and no chance to react. Especially with the current desync that ranger awakening brought upon us 

100%? Do you even know ranger's 100% does crap damage? Warrior 100% one hit kill warrior op need a badly nerf!

^^^Your logic

1 person likes this

Posted

100%? Do you even know ranger's 100% does crap damage? Warrior 100% one hit kill warrior op need a badly nerf!

^^^Your logic

you cant even read. I said without 100% :o also warriors dont one shot me with their 100% 

Posted (edited)

you cant even read. I said without 100% :o also warriors dont one shot me with their 100% 

of course you will say without 100%, cuz ranger's 100% is shit so ranger doesn't even use their 100%. 

Post your gear score and the ranger's gear score first before you say some class is OP, I bet you get two shots is just because the ranger has much higher gear score than you

Edited by Qmm
1 person likes this

Posted

of course you will say without 100%, cuz ranger's 100% is shit so ranger doesn't even use their 100%. 

Post your gear score and the ranger's gear score first before you say some class is OP, I bet you get two shots is just because the ranger has much gear than you

I could have full boss gear tried or tetted and rangers would still one combo me. Until Dp matters more rangers will one shot people lol 

Posted

Heck lets look at the damange that they have at lvl 58 with their awakenings shall we?

Cold Blade does 662% x a max of 10 hits 

wailing wind does 921% x6 hits

Elven Rage does 964% x6 hits

Breezy blade does 1335% x3 hits

Waltz of Wind does 964 x Max of 6 hits

Natures Tremble 954% max 8 hits 

thats just the skills not even the flows 

then all of their abilities short of cold blade max out at above 1k% around level 60 with a few outstanding at 61 and one at 62

then there is super armor or a frontal guard on at least half of the abilities. Plus I frames on certain skills that do end up doing dmg 

All awakening do that kind of damage. Old news.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here comes another cry thread. Glad i saved a bunch of Empty bottles before they disabled them to collect you whiners salty tears.

7 people like this

Posted

Half that classes can't compete right now solely because the other half have awakenings and the first half don't.

Posted

Here comes another cry thread. Glad i saved a bunch of Empty bottles before they disabled them to collect you whiners salty tears.

Its not a cry thread when even Pearl Abyss has said Rangers are over tuned. Im predicting Rangers get nerfed to do 80% of the damange they do now. Ill be sure to save some bottles for your tears when it happens :D 

Posted

Keep believing everything. 

Posted

Its not a cry thread when even Pearl Abyss has said Rangers are over tuned. Im predicting Rangers get nerfed to do 80% of the damange they do now. Ill be sure to save some bottles for your tears when it happens :D 

Show source or I call bullsh*t.

Posted

Show source or I call bullsh*t.

dont worry his fully of sht. and just salty he keeps getting owned by rangers.

Posted

i doubt the problem is only rangers. DP needs a buff so they cant kill you in under 1 second.

Posted

I could have full boss gear tried or tetted and rangers would still one combo me. Until Dp matters more rangers will one shot people lol 

According to your own words, the problem is on "app scale much more than dp" 

and what the hell does this relate to nerf ranger? 

Your logic is so freaking broken.

Posted

According to your own words, the problem is on "app scale much more than dp" 

and what the hell does this relate to nerf ranger? 

Your logic is so freaking broken.

the much more likely thing to happen is them to nerf classes than to rework an entire stat and how it works. 

Posted

INC before tomorrow's threads ZOMG a little 12 year old with a stick is killing me nerf tamers :P

2 people like this

Posted

Tamer staff is so NUKE guys.. Watch out for Taigas running around, she will hit ya with her stick of doom.

Posted (edited)

nevermind, I'll just be feeding the autism.

Edited by Katsuragi
1 person likes this

Posted

I love how people pull the "even PA admitted Rangers are OP" card but leave out the context in which it was said, which was after all the other awakenings were nerfed.

They said that they over buffed rangers and that they plan on looking into adjusting them to a good spot. I cant find where I saw it but it was said none the less. 

Posted (edited)

They said that they over buffed rangers and that they plan on looking into adjusting them to a good spot. I cant find where I saw it but it was said none the less. 

Yes. They also hinted at what they were hitting, but we'll see. I don't think it matters, people are gonna whine anyway.

Edited by Katsuragi

Posted

Quit making up bullsh!!t without any evidence to back it up.. Rangers have already been nerfed multiple time already. 

1 person likes this