• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Rangers need Nerfed badly

108 posts in this topic

Posted

People are crying already for nerf when all the awakens are not even out...? so dumb.

Posted

Lol, that calss is god mode, a 180 ap ranger deleted me in 4 seconds,other classes with that ap tickle ,  im a 280 dp warrior ,ranger awakening is just a joke :))) 
Please watch from 0:10 of this video, that is ranger awakening, and it needs a huge nerf. I get deleted the same way, 3-4 seconds , basicly they grab and you die, i know you play a ranger, but please..LoL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spTlA1VWKjc

get better gear and quit crying like a pleb and maybe learn how to pvp.. 

Also a warrior crying about godmode nerf ranger.... Dont even get me started about warriors.. But nice joke tho. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Their awakening gives them too much saftey for the dmg that they do. You shouldnt have both saftey and massive dmg. Something has to give either take away the super armor ont he moving attacks or nerf the dmg. Hell even my guildmates that are Rangers are saying that the damage is stupidly high and needs a nerf. Something seriously needs to be done to lower their effective power because right now rangers are making the game less and less fun each day.  

Heck lets look at the damange that they have at lvl 58 with their awakenings shall we?

Cold Blade does 662% x a max of 10 hits 

wailing wind does 921% x6 hits

Elven Rage does 964% x6 hits

Breezy blade does 1335% x3 hits

Waltz of Wind does 964 x Max of 6 hits

Natures Tremble 954% max 8 hits 

thats just the skills not even the flows 

then all of their abilities short of cold blade max out at above 1k% around level 60 with a few outstanding at 61 and one at 62

then there is super armor or a frontal guard on at least half of the abilities. Plus I frames on certain skills that do end up doing dmg 

Edit: For all of those saying I keep getting rofl stomped by rangers (because you are a ranger yourself) Why dont you try playing another class and going against a ranger of equal gear and see how that goes :o Its easy to say your class is balanced when you are playing it and go against other classes and sometimes you lose but more often than not you will win. 

I love that EVERY time someone gets their azzes handed to them by a class they scream NERF!  I'm an awakened Ranger and an awakened Zerker can kill me every time. I actually prefer to play MY awakened Zerker. Seems like more dps to me. But I'm not that good at my Ranger class I guess I guess. So, the bottom line is just GET GOOD AT YOUR CLASS AND SHUT UP!  I'm sure you will scream NERF when Witches/Wizards get theirs right? Oh, and Ninja's will be OP also?  EVERY class "except yours" is OP and should be nerfed?

Rangers can be beat and the awakening balances the classes pretty darn good imo. 

I heard this after every awakened was released. First, the Warrior needed to be nerfed. Then the Sorceress needed to be nerfed. Then the Berzerker needed to be nerfed. Now it's the Ranger needs to be nerfed.  I just have to laugh at you people!

Edited by mijorious

Posted

Why nerf rangers when there is a bigger problem causing class in the game? You know who I'm talking about. 

Posted

Pearl abyss have mentioned that rangers on next on the chopping block as they feel they overtuned the scalings, so just wait for the wizard awakening release and expect these changess

Posted

Pearl abyss have mentioned that rangers on next on the chopping block as they feel they overtuned the scalings, so just wait for the wizard awakening release and expect these changess

sauce?

Posted

Their awakening gives them too much saftey for the dmg that they do. You shouldnt have both saftey and massive dmg. Something has to give either take away the super armor ont he moving attacks or nerf the dmg. Hell even my guildmates that are Rangers are saying that the damage is stupidly high and needs a nerf. Something seriously needs to be done to lower their effective power because right now rangers are making the game less and less fun each day.  

Shhh, remove your big fat nose out of my ranger's tool tip. Pay attention to your class and stop getting all up in everybody else's.

I love that EVERY time someone gets their azzes handed to them by a class they scream NERF!  I'm an awakened Ranger and an awakened Zerker can kill me every time. I actually prefer to play MY awakened Zerker. Seems like more dps to me. But I'm not that good at my Ranger class I guess I guess. So, the bottom line is just GET GOOD AT YOUR CLASS AND SHUT UP!  I'm sure you will scream NERF when Witches/Wizards get theirs right? Oh, and Ninja's will be OP also?  EVERY class "except yours" is OP and should be nerfed?

Rangers can be beat and the awakening balances the classes pretty darn good imo. 

I heard this after every awakened was released. First, the Warrior needed to be nerfed. Then the Sorceress needed to be nerfed. Then the Berzerker needed to be nerfed. Now it's the Ranger needs to be nerfed.  I just have to laugh at you people!

^^^^^ This, that and there

1 person likes this

Posted

Rangers need a nerf plain and simple.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

They need to tone down the scaling by small amount. The game play of a ranger should be taking your health mostly through their bow and finishing you off with their awakening. The fact that ranger awakening+non awakening deal a shit ton of damage combined is beyond ridiculous. There needs to be a balance between them. For example, a warrior doesn't use both awakening and non awakening to deal damage. Most, if not all, of his damage comes from awakening. Seeing those ridiculous scaling numbers from ranger awakening is not logical for a class that can basically take all your health down with shotgun spam.

Edited by AEliT

Posted

Op - stop whining.

Posted

ranger awakening makes no sense

you can walk in , grab, press 2 buttons and 1combo a guy? how about they nerf the damage by 50% so they'd have to land a kd/stun before they do grab into 1combo, like other grab classes need to? 

Posted

Rangers need a nerf, yep please nerf our stam and mp consumption LUL.

Posted

If you ONLY look at the NUMBERS without having considered the reality, you should do it first before expressing your anger over rangers.
Rangers get a lot of hate. But NUMBERS are useless WITHOUT REALITY.

Posted

I dont see a reason to nerf them. 
The point most think they are overpowered is getting destroyed from 220+ AP full boss rangers. 

I have 170 AP with Tri liverto, No Boss Parts and 250 DP 
I get pretty much wrecked all the time. 1 Shot by warriors or Sorcs while i dont even do dmg.

Just because you got butthurt from top geared rangers mens nothing..

Right there with you- at 179/200. Same experience.

1 person likes this

Posted

Heck lets look at the damange that they have at lvl 58 with their awakenings shall we?

Cold Blade does 662% x a max of 10 hits 

wailing wind does 921% x6 hits

Elven Rage does 964% x6 hits

Breezy blade does 1335% x3 hits

Waltz of Wind does 964 x Max of 6 hits

Natures Tremble 954% max 8 hits 

thats just the skills not even the flows 

then all of their abilities short of cold blade max out at above 1k% around level 60 with a few outstanding at 61 and one at 62

then there is super armor or a frontal guard on at least half of the abilities. Plus I frames on certain skills that do end up doing dmg 

Edit: For all of those saying I keep getting rofl stomped by rangers (because you are a ranger yourself) Why dont you try playing another class and going against a ranger of equal gear and see how that goes :o Its easy to say your class is balanced when you are playing it and go against other classes and sometimes you lose but more often than not you will win. 

You cry at Rangers..? Lol.. do you even witch? :D

Posted

You cry at Rangers..? Lol.. do you even witch? :D

Only issue I have with witches currently is they have resorted to standing on walls and casting in rbf... 

Posted

Only issue I have with witches currently is they have resorted to standing on walls and casting in rbf... 

Then your opinion doesnt matter because you clearly dont see whats overpowered in game andwhatis not. To be 'op' asaranger you need A LOT of AP. More than other classes. GG, B

Posted

get better gear and quit crying like a pleb and maybe learn how to pvp.. 

Also a warrior crying about godmode nerf ranger.... Dont even get me started about warriors.. But nice joke tho. 

have you even see the video? or you re just dumb?

Posted

Ranger been constantly nerf already so....... can we nerf warrior too? How about one for ninja? Can we another sorc just because I feel like that should be necessary?

Posted

Ranger been constantly nerf already so....... can we nerf warrior too? How about one for ninja? Can we another sorc just because I feel like that should be necessary?

As I understand it sorc was going to be rebalanced after ranger. Supposedly those are the only two classes left.

No source ATM, didn't think I would need it handy.xD

Posted

Lol, that calss is god mode, a 180 ap ranger deleted me in 4 seconds,other classes with that ap tickle ,  im a 280 dp warrior ,ranger awakening is just a joke :))) 
Please watch from 0:10 of this video, that is ranger awakening, and it needs a huge nerf. I get deleted the same way, 3-4 seconds , basicly they grab and you die, i know you play a ranger, but please..LoL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spTlA1VWKjc

whats that ? I see a 263 dp guy on Russian server and no idea of the Ranger AP what is your point again

Posted

I didnt just look at rangers abilities damage numbers and come to that conclusion. Ive fought against equal geared rangers and still get blown up. I know people with full tri boss gear that still get blown up by those same rangers. If you think rangers dont do a ton of damage maybe you just have little to no ap yourself? 

then git gud lol

Posted

have you even see the video? or you re just dumb?

ive seen it . doesnt prove anything but the fact that youre an idiot who goes by whatever he sees . this video shows nothing pleb.

Posted

Damn, look at all those triggered rangers.

Posted

They need to tone down the scaling by small amount. The game play of a ranger should be taking your health mostly through their bow and finishing you off with their awakening. The fact that ranger awakening+non awakening deal a shit ton of damage combined is beyond ridiculous. There needs to be a balance between them. For example, a warrior doesn't use both awakening and non awakening to deal damage. Most, if not all, of his damage comes from awakening. Seeing those ridiculous scaling numbers from ranger awakening is not logical for a class that can basically take all your health down with shotgun spam.

My bow anymore is just for the stat bonuses I guess because I ONLY use my sword. I have no issues in PvP or PvE.  Never used shotgun, don't even know what it is and I got along just fine.

If they do nerf the Ranger, I'm hoping it's just on the bow side, otherwise the awakening would be destroyed ans not worth playing anymore.

Rangers need a nerf plain and simple.

And so do Warriors, Berserkers, Sorceress, and now Tamers by your logic!

They needed nerfing since release, no ranged class should do melee or better damage in any game!But as far as awakeing for ranger goes, Devs already said its OP & going to be making changes in the future.

Where's your source? I never heard this!  Rangers are fine as is!