• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Communicate more

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Getting excluded from an event is bad enough.

Getting completely ignored day after day after day is absolutely and completely infuriating. Infuriating to no end. You have turned me into an enraged BDO basher. I would like nothing more than to be making threads like "Man...you blew my mind how well that was done" or "anyone else loving the Halloween music?" Or " "man...this game could not possibly be ant better." Try starting a positive thread here...and I HAVE done that...and watch the disillusioned masses jump it. I np longer fail to grasp the reason for this.

Ever since Ninja was released it has been known the delivered class does.NOT meet the expectation we had. People have been asking about it for the entire time and only getting minimalistic shrugg-off "we're busy right now kicking this can down the road" responses.. Usually its the things in the game that make me question why I pay for these things.

You guys need to pick up your game. big time. Communication is key, and you guys don't got no keys. I would've only made about three or four posts about this candy thing if there was ANY sign of acknowledgement. Now I'm up to about twenty and its only because you guys cant make a simple post to say "we are checking this out" or "Its a trick or treat thing" or "Sorry...we understand how you feel but this event IS working as intended". How hard is that" why do you insist on making me into a cranky lunatic hopping up and down about candy?? How long are people meant to put up with this kind of lousy communication?

Man...you guys would be gobsmacked how you could drop the forum toxicity level by just g to your playerbase. we a. We are, for the most part, intelligent reasonable people. For example, the energy rwgen Nerf would have passed without nearly so much attention if you had included it in the patch noteIf you told people Kuno and Ninja are not going to be the same as Korean versions before people worked it out on their own you would not have people still trying to find wtf is going on there cuz we would know.

TL/DR: You want more nice things said in this forum? Try talking to us, and people would not get to the point of rage ao often. You are making monsters out of nice people.

Edited by Drustein

Posted

Uh... So what was this complaining about other than horrible communication? I don't understand as I haven't been playing recently, but there is a problem with the event and ninja etc??

Posted

Uh... So what was this complaining about other than horrible communication? I don't understand as I haven't been playing recently, but there is a problem with the event and ninja etc??

I do not want to talk about those other issues here...just about communication. You will find plenty of info in multiple threads about both the examples I give. I've discussed those things too much already...which is why this thread exists.

Posted (edited)

I do not want to talk about those other issues here...just about communication. You will find plenty of info in multiple threads about both the examples I give. I've discussed those things too much already...which is why this thread exists.

Uh... okay? 

Could you possibly link me to those, then??

Edited by Teacow

Posted

Uh... okay? 

Glad you have no idea where I'm coming from. And I hope you never do mate.

Posted

Glad you have no idea where I'm coming from. And I hope you never do mate.

What? I never said I disagreed or agreed with you, but I actually do agree that they have really really bad communication to their playerbase. I'm  just asking for links to the things you've mentioned.

Posted

What? I never said I disagreed or agreed with you, but I actually do agree that they have really really bad communication to their playerbase. I'm  just asking for links to the things you've mentioned.

Sorry mate. I'm so frustrated I would probably punch someone in the face if they asked me the time right now. I'll provide links for you if I get time a little later when maintenance is on.

Posted

Sorry mate. I'm so frustrated I would probably punch someone in the face if they asked me the time right now. I'll provide links for you if I get time a little later when maintenance is on.

Alright, thank you very much. And it's understandable as to why you would be frustrated. Don't sweat it. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

BDO is kind of like being in a bad relationship, but the person looks so hot you try to forgive their personality. 

I think we go into rage fits because we know we are being treated poorly and should leave, but we don't because BDO's character creation, costumes, horse armor, and combat are so freaking beautiful. 

Edited by Vorkrunne

Posted

I would guess there are very few gaming companies that respond in that way you like to see. BDO probably uses their Korean player base as a baseline public relation impression, then EU/RU and then NA last. So you have a group used to not getting what they want fast, one that tries to circumvent getting what they want, and one that complains and whines and expects instant results. So if BDO did interact more, the public response would be, 'Oh, that's what I expected, thanks for nothing.'. 'Just wait, you'll be sorry.' and 'You guys are idiots.I'm quitting.'

So they already know that. Thus picking and choosing their course of action and ignoring the rest is the safest bet. Is this the best way? No.

They have to choose if it's cost effective to be an innovator. So, if the public continually and respectfully points this out we might see one day. Let's hope so.