• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tamer polls!

Tamer polls.   166 votes

1. 1. Do you main or alt tamer?

• Main tamer
    • Alt tamer
  2. 2. What level range are you?

• 1-50
    • 51-55
    • 56+
  3. 3. What server are you from

• Edan
    • Orwen
    • Uno
    • Jordine
    • Alustin
    • Croxus

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've found a lot of tamers tend to be people's alt characters for whatever reason. I thought it'd be interesting to actually see how it is with some polls.

Edited by Feyria
1 person likes this

Posted

I would say most players that play tamer its their main char. Many players use ALT's for boss camping and the best are wizard/witch, ranger

1 person likes this

Posted

I've found a lot of tamers tend to be people's alt characters for whatever reason.

Many ppl start Tamer in preparation of ninja/konu release.

1 person likes this

Posted

Interesting thread, and what these ppl said makes sense.

Posted

Reason i alt a tamer is to turn in exchanges from grinding, since i can use Heilang to jump from place to place and not worry about where i leave him since i can just summon him again, also even if im over weight it doesnt affect Heilangs speed.!! that way i can move big stacks from city to city

Posted

Fix the poll to

Lvl 0-56

57-58

60+

Posted

Fix the poll to

Lvl 0-56

57-58

60+

0-55

56-58

would be more appropriate if anything.

Posted (edited)

So basically, right now, everyone that mains tamer has a tamer above 56, good good, now get that to 58+, let tamers reign supreme

Edited by Thrive

Posted

0-55

56-58

would be more appropriate if anything.

I am 59, let me click something :)

Reason i alt a tamer is to turn in exchanges from grinding, since i can use Heilang to jump from place to place and not worry about where i leave him since i can just summon him again, also even if im over weight it doesnt affect Heilangs speed.!! that way i can move big stacks from city to city

This and +25lt passive *tameroplifeskillchar*

Posted

I am 59, let me click something :)

I was just correcting who I quoted. 59 and 60 were options to click there which I did not correct.

Posted

i main tamer and also make tamer alts as we have the fastest F1 :P

Posted

59 croxus, leeeeez goooo0o0o0o

Posted

Got level 60 this week. REALLY hope I like the stick.

1 person likes this

Posted

alt characters for whatever reason.

Because most people are bad at tamer.

Posted

Main Tamer on Uno over here.  Who else? 

Posted

Because most people are bad at tamer.

I can attest to this as a terrible player myself.

Posted

I have a alt tamer i just made, i want to use it for pve /bosses. She is 50 and a lot of fun. What does the F1 mean? I am also still trying to figure out what gear to get... (My main is a 58 witch though)

Posted

I have a alt tamer i just made, i want to use it for pve /bosses. She is 50 and a lot of fun. What does the F1 mean? I am also still trying to figure out what gear to get... (My main is a 58 witch though)

If you want to do it on the cheap just get grunil or agerian (depending on how much you die and lose your gems), jarrets accessories if you were lucky enough to have got a full set (red coral earring + ring x2, bares neck, and a gladiator belt if you didn't and just want to bottom of the barrel your costs), accuracy offhand and rosar weapon. need to cap out your attack speed first then crit in gems. Pretty standard cheap alt garbage gear. 

Posted

What does the F1 mean?

greeting the NPC to get amity :P

Posted

I have 2 families on Uno atm. Mainly Kuinoichis, I am butchering since day 1. Loaded w Silver at MP. How can I help whoever makes the pearl items; to make sure they are stocked..? Are there any items I can attain often? I will supply the market if it helps someone make those sets. Just list needed items for me to load market regularly..  Can the ghillie sets be made as pearl items on MP?

I've found a lot of tamers tend to be people's alt characters for whatever reason. I thought it'd be interesting to actually see how it is with some polls.

I have a tamer as an alt - I just wanted to try it out.. don't care for it though. Can we delete slots?

Posted

Nice to "meet" you Who_Me.  Pearl items can only be bough with real money, they can't be crafted in any way.  The people who put them on the market buy them with real money and then put them into the marketplace for some quick silver in game.

Posted

My tamer is lvl 60 orwen :D

Posted

58 Orwen

Posted

here :) i main Tamer on Uno

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I main a Ranger and have Leveled a Tamer, Kuno, Sorc, Valk, Maewah, and Witch to 50. Tamer is my second favorite to play so far.

Edited by Grizabella