• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Awakening Release - Tamer

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

This week we’re happy to announce the continuation of our bi-weekly Awakening release schedule with the introduction of the Tamer Awakening. Upon reaching level 56 be sure to speak with your Black Spirit to begin the quest chain to unlock your classes full potential, the Bo Staff!

PcbxHVK.jpg

“The power to shake the heavens shall follow the true master of Heilang.”

Call upon the purity of your inner strength, quell any thoughts that dare impede the path to ascension. Strike with the fearsome power of beasts and the cunning of tactics of man, those who threaten your homeland shall pay with their lives!

bmEQODJ.jpg

In addition to the Tamer Awakening this week we’ll also be continuing our Halloween themed in game events, make sure you’re logging into get your cookie to combine with a candy basket for a chance at some awesome loot! We know you Valks out there are eagerly awaiting your shot at glory, hope you’re ready to joust, because on November 9th it’s time! As always keep up to date with the latest game info on the official sites below:

4 people like this

Posted

Oh gosh, Valks next? Whoever knew.

1 person likes this

Posted

Beep beep

Posted

from a sword to a stick

Posted

8fb16522275bf30c145f8de5528f478f.gif

Posted

Got my stick. I want that title hehe!

Posted

Well that gives me more time to get to lv 56 before Valkyrie awakening comes out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well that gives me more time to get to lv 56 before Valkyrie awakening comes out.

At least 1/6 comments were positive. 

Only 6 comments and I'm pretty sure half of them aren't Tamers lol. This is the bad thing about the awakened release schedule. More people play the one they had access to first. I am a warrior, but I've been a warrior since launch,  no other class really catches my eye. I'm sure these few Tamers felt a similar love for their class.  And for the rest of you non-awakened folks that stick with their class I applaud you for playing what's fun and not what's the strongest.

Posted

Only 6 comments and I'm pretty sure half of them aren't Tamers lol. This is the bad thing about the awakened release schedule. More people play the one they had access to first. I am a warrior, but I've been a warrior since launch,  no other class really catches my eye. I'm sure these few Tamers felt a similar love for their class.  And for the rest of you non-awakened folks that stick with their class I applaud you for playing what's fun and not what's the strongest.

Many Tamer switched to Ninja and Kuno when they were released because they use the same weapon.

I wonder if the Valkyrie Awakening will be as silent as this one. There not many of us left.

Posted

Many Tamer switched to Ninja and Kuno when they were released because they use the same weapon.

I wonder if the Valkyrie Awakening will be as silent as this one. There not many of us left.

yeah it kindah sucks. Not near enough people are spread out around the classes. Most played I'd say had to be ranger, then warrior, sorc and zerker probably even. Then we got the rest which are 1/20 of the classes I named. I've played warrior since launch, I still enjoy the class, I'd play it awakened or not. Then when awakened released so many people switched to the either warrior or one of the next in Line it just put a massive majority into a handful of classes.

Posted

Remove the gender-lock, and I would have been very interested..

Posted

Meanwhile im still lv 52... need to spend more time in game.

Posted

Remove the gender-lock, and I would have been very interested..

Sorry, a bit late reply ... anyway I have a friend who managed to make tamer look boy-ish, it's not exactly the perfect solution but if you like I can ask if he can provide the customization :)

BTW I really like the awakening skills (it took me a bit to master them), many thanks to @CM_Aethon and the game team for the release 0795.png

Posted

Sorry, a bit late reply ... anyway I have a friend who managed to make tamer look boy-ish, it's not exactly the perfect solution but if you like I can ask if he can provide the customization :)

BTW I really like the awakening skills (it took me a bit to master them), many thanks to @CM_Aethon and the game team for the release 0795.png

I know some manage to slip around, but yeah... not the same :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0