• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Felt insulted by this tweet

59 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My class doesn't have awakening yet, my twitter account is blocked from replying and there's no option for "I hate them all equally, the bastards who got awakenings first without any regard to balance or customers".

Good to see we're back to the old communication team after I took a weekend off to play Civ6 :/

Edited by Jeynar
typo
4 people like this

Posted

"So far"

1 person likes this

Posted

error, cant answer I dont play classes mentioned in the poll

Posted

"So far"

"I hate them all equally, the bastards who got awakenings first without any regard to balance or customers"

It's just a pissing contest with the only people replying being the ones who're awakened. There's no point in the tweet at all.

1 person likes this

Posted

A little subtlety can go a long way.

1 person likes this

Posted

A little subtlety can go a long way.

That was me being subtle :(

Posted

Come to think about it... Civ VI is probably a lot more worth investing time into. Still waiting for my anniversary copy to arrive, and contemplating how low the whole MMO crapola can actually go, even if, in my own way, I still enjoy the two I play, Tera and this one, but meh, all I see is further deterioration rather than improvements...

As for the whole "awakenings" fiasco, not much to be added... Hah, they even want us to rate what? How bad the fiasco is proceeding? That would be more like it.

Posted

im confused. your arguing because the tweet does not concern you therefor it is of no consequence to anyone? Center of the universe vs center of the universe? my center is more important then your center thus no center exists at all? unless all can be center at once? Is there any safe space inside any center?

5 people like this

Posted

That was me being subtle :(

Dam you triggered son, grats on 1000th post ;-)

Posted

im confused. your arguing because the tweet does not concern you therefor it is of no consequence to anyone? Center of the universe vs center of the universe? my center is more important then your center thus no center exists at all? unless all can be center at once? Is there any safe space inside any center?

9_9

Dam you triggered son, grats on 1000th post ;-)

Didn't even notice, why you have to ruin it :(

Posted

all the awakenings out right now are all that matters, whats left are just the bottom of the barrel

Posted

Mines gotta be the ranger

Posted (edited)

op plz

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg

Replier please.. I'm not even going to find a picture for you, you know what you did.

Edited by Jeynar

Posted

Your twitter is blocked from replying to them? holy crap man, what did you do :D

Posted

YES

969.jpg

At least I appreciate the irony of getting that award from someone wielding the master baiter title ^_^

Your twitter is blocked from replying to them? holy crap man, what did you do :D

lulreply.thumb.png.07bcec6981ed14efd2994

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's other people on Croxus who got blocked on their Twitter account for asking about Karanda as well, it's kind of a running joke on our discord.

1 person likes this

Posted

ahaha indeed #FeelsBadMan, my awakening is the very last.. the pain

Posted

41% voted Sorc awakening. ayy. 

Posted

ad78899a0c58094f7064c2cd4bce0655b1749c6a

This is you. 

A or B or C or D. 

im choosing E

Posted

ad78899a0c58094f7064c2cd4bce0655b1749c6a

This is you. 

A or B or C or D. 

im choosing E

I'm okay with this ^_^

Posted

If I put myself as the center of the universe, there are a great many things I can feel insulted about regarding the game and so called "balance".

I felt insulted by the boss spawn timers only catering to the unemployed and as such preventing me from getting a dandelion in time for my main class awakening (or anytime this year).

I felt insulted by the gear enchanting system being based on rng/luck and through that preventing me from having competitive gear. RNGesus hates me and me alone (... maybe I should have shoveled :D)

I felt insulted by the decision to use that very gear in PvP, effectively removing player skill from it and as such preventing me from competing with the nolifers grinding sausans all day.

I felt insulted by your comment about hating my mains class awakening. Her stance looks quite balanced when scything through a cluster of enemies, thank you very much. All that practice with the fishing pole, I would guess.

Surely I can come up with a few more if I try(hard) enough.

Posted

ahaha indeed #FeelsBadMan, my awakening is the very last.. the pain

You already have your awakening, being full tet set. ;)

Posted

I like shovel awakening. It allow to grind a lot of money

Posted

2 weeks, only 2 weeks left..

1 person likes this

Posted

People being spoiled and feeling entitled to things because other got them.

Sounds like children going "QQ But I wanted the black phone! Not the white one, I hate you!"

They originally said they want to aim to release the awakening at the same time. This had required witch and wizard to be released, which both are just recent additions to KR.
We have been receiving them slowly because a lot of people wanted them as soon as possible, and KR said "sure, we prepare them for you roughly every two weeks."
This behavior of always being unhappy no matter how much this "parent" tries is exacly why companies just stop being completly transparent. Why would they be? Most are just unthankful anyway.

Posted

Of all the things they could post on their twitter this is so high up on the not-interested list that it goes in the negative and I actually have to write this reply to say how uninterested I am about it.

I dont even have a twitter.