• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Felt insulted by this tweet

59 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No one is forcing you to answer, just saying...

Also, if you felt insulted by that holly shit !!! How did you survive that long in the real world lol

Edited by PanpanTheGreat
1 person likes this

Posted

You already have your awakening, being full tet set. ;)

True lol :)  It helps for sure

Posted (edited)

People being spoiled and feeling entitled to things because other got them.

Sounds like children going "QQ But I wanted the black phone! Not the white one, I hate you!"

Oh maybe its because kashkao had the intention of releasing all awakening at once ( especialy since they are all ready and done ) to keep a illusionary in game balance between players

But decided to change the release schedule just to do a hard money milking  every 2 weeks with awakening outfit buisiness ( and / or maybe "motivate" somes players to reroll the FOT-BiWeekly awakenned class, so spend even more money on it : inv slot, weight, outfit, artisant memory.. etc )

There is nothing childish about bashing them for that greedy move.

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

Also, if you felt insulted by that holly shit !!! How did you survive that long in the real world lol

One can survive everything nowadays, except death of course.

Edited by Korvgubben

Posted

Oh maybe its because kashkao had the intention of releasing all awakening at once ( especialy since they are all ready and done ) to keep a illusionary in game balance between players

But decided to change the release schedule just to do a hard money milking  every 2 weeks with awakening outfit buisiness ( and / or maybe "motivate" somes players to reroll the FOT-BiWeekly awakenned class, so spend even more money on it : inv slot, weight, outfit, artisant memory.. etc )

There is nothing childish about bashing them for that greedy move.

Bullshit.

Posted (edited)

Bullshit.

bullshit ?

794379k2e7rto.jpg

Stop beeing blind.

Thoses guys had freaking many months to prepare themself if they really wanted to release all awakening at once, not saying, the RU version released 4 at once, so dont even come up with a real bullshit pretending it would be technicaly difficult for them or whatever other crap excuses.

And since its well established that thoses guys are totaly greedy. There is hardly other possible explanation for such schedule.

+ with pure coincidence ( irony inside ), they enabled the cash shop outfit sell on the market like 1 or 2 weeks before awakening start 9_9

At some point, waking up from whatever delusional dream isnt a bad thing, i promise.

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

This is fabricated by an UNOFFICIAL third person with NO connection to the developer. NOWHERE does it quote nor source anything of what it claims. It is JUST an image some idiot put together to create drama and you are even more stupid for taking this as 100% truth without having seen nor looked into the sources yourself.

Bullshit.

Edited by Revalenia

Posted

My class doesn't have awakening yet, my twitter account is blocked from replying and there's no option for "I hate them all equally, the bastards who got awakenings first without any regard to balance or customers".

Good to see we're back to the old communication team after I took a weekend off to play Civ6 :/

Salty much?

Posted

This is fabricated by an UNOFFICIAL third person with NO connection to the developer. NOWHERE does it quote nor source anything of what it claims.

Bullshit.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/04/24/black-desert-online-interview-project-manager-talks-future-content-balancing-and-much-more/

Because daum is an unofficial third person with no connection with the devs ? really ? xD

Either you work for kashkao, either you really like to burry your head in the sand to not break your fairy tail dream.

But as i previewsly said, promise, you will survive from your delusional dream wake up, dont be afraid baby boy.

Posted

Bullshit.

You are incorrect. You probably where not around for the video interview either. Just because you are unaware of something, doesn't mean it's untrue. 

1 person likes this

Posted

People being spoiled and feeling entitled to things because other got them.

Sounds like children going "QQ But I wanted the black phone! Not the white one, I hate you!"

They originally said they want to aim to release the awakening at the same time. This had required witch and wizard to be released, which both are just recent additions to KR.
We have been receiving them slowly because a lot of people wanted them as soon as possible, and KR said "sure, we prepare them for you roughly every two weeks."
This behavior of always being unhappy no matter how much this "parent" tries is exacly why companies just stop being completly transparent. Why would they be? Most are just unthankful anyway.

Don't be silly, Russia had 4 awakenings in their first patch before we did, research is a good thing.

Salty much?

9_9

Posted

You are incorrect. You probably where not around for the video interview either. Just because you are unaware of something, doesn't mean it's untrue. 

24.04.2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfT4FTHd_XQ
That date.

Further, since most of you don't get it:

intention
ɪnˈtɛnʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: intention; plural noun: intentions
a thing intended; an aim or plan.
"she was full of good intentions"

"I intended to have my surgery 3 years ago but other medical reasons made that impossible."

I swear, how incapable are most if you on grammar?

If you aim/intend to do something, it does not essentially mean that it is going to work out as planned. If you even had noticed, half of the time they do not even really know what they are getting from KR. They also NEVER promised.

Now look at the title of that image. Are you really THAT incapable and incompetent of reading?

Feeling =/= Fact.

Posted

Don't be silly, Russia had 4 awakenings in their first patch before we did, research is a good thing.

9_9

AND you have known for a while now that awakenings are released every fortnight on EU/NA, and here BDO are asking on Twitter among the 4 awakenings released so far, which is your favourite?

Which you manage to come on here, make a salty as ----- thread AGAIN reiterating all the previous 1000000 posts about awakenings not being released together...

So yeah, I'm calling you as salty, and your post as completely unneeded.

Posted

24.04.2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfT4FTHd_XQ
That date.

Further, since most of you don't get it:

intention
ɪnˈtɛnʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: intention; plural noun: intentions
a thing intended; an aim or plan.
"she was full of good intentions"

"I intended to have my surgery 3 years ago but other medical reasons made that impossible."

I swear, how incapable are most if you on grammar?

If you aim/intend to do something, it does not essentially mean that it is going to work out as planned. If you even had noticed, half of the time they do not even really know what they are getting from KR. They also NEVER promised.

Now look at the title of that image. Are you really THAT incapable and incompetent of reading?

Feeling =/= Fact.

Hate to tell you this, intention and plans are pretty much just as good as promises when dealing with customers. You go tell your boss that you intend and plan to do something and continue telling him you plan to do it for months and then at the last minute have him find out from a third party that you aren't doing the plan, not because of technical difficulties or a problem came up, but simply because you didn't want to anymore. That is what Kakao did. They stuck with the plan until almost the last minute and we found out through a 3rd party. They gave us no reason for the change of plans that made sense, and directly moved against their reasoning for wanting to release all at once. Before that, they even at one point said the awakenings were delayed to get as many in at once.

Hell even My.com is giving a extra 9 days of premium (for live release) in RO for delaying a CBT. They are giving compensation for them breaking their plans (they never promised anything) on a test phase of the game. Why do they do this? They realize that plans and intentions hold value and that breaking them can indeed break the trust between them and customers.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

For clarity, I never said I was insulted or brought up feelings. It however is a reality that KashKow (however u wish to spell it) stated they planned to release the awakenings at once. That is not bull dookie. Staff members made those statements, has nothing to do with some third party trying to drum up drama.

Edited by Luciferia
meh not worth it

Posted

Hate to tell you this, intention and plans are pretty much just as good as promises when dealing with customers. You go tell your boss that you intend and plan to do something and continue telling him you plan to do it for months and then at the last minute have him find out from a third party that you aren't doing the plan, not because of technical difficulties or a problem came up, but simply because you didn't want to anymore. That is what Kakao did. They stuck with the plan until almost the last minute and we found out through a 3rd party. They gave us no reason for the change of plans that made sense, and directly moved against their reasoning for wanting to release all at once. Before that, they even at one point said the awakenings were delayed to get as many in at once.

Hell even My.com is giving a extra 9 days of premium (for live release) in RO for delaying a CBT. They are giving compensation for them breaking their plans (they never promised anything) on a test phase of the game. Why do they do this? They realize that plans and intentions hold value and that breaking them can indeed break the trust between them and customers.

That is a very wide definition of customer.
"We planned to have the goods arrive today, but we are sorry to inform you that this is delayed due to shipment issues."

And the work assignments between an employer and an employee are a very different subject.

"Don't want to" "Last Minute" "3rd party."

If they wanted to release ALL awakening at the same time, we would still not have them, yet a lot of you WANTED them now, rather than waiting for witch and wizard to be finished.

Furthermore, you are misstaking contracted agreements, things you are obligated to, with terms of access. We all have terms of access.
If you reside in germany and they do not provide you the evidence for your access being denied(ban), you have a legal right to demand it or to go to court over it due to local laws regarding bought software. If for any reasons something does not work as intended or access is restricted, then this gives legal right to hack the software to gain access.

And you know... I wouldn't give you a reason either if, no matter what I did, you would just cry over your feels constantly. Never thankful, never appreciative of anything. Like little children that wanted the black phone and not the white one.

Posted (edited)

.eJwNycsNwyAMANBdGAAwNmCyDT-RSElAgZ6i7t6

The Kunoichi buff!

Oh wait.

Edited by gieljo

Posted (edited)

ahaha indeed #FeelsBadMan, my awakening is the very last.. the pain

My awakening comes today and it still feels like the last in the patch as tamer awakening is so sub par...

Edited by Thelle

Posted

AND you have known for a while now that awakenings are released every fortnight on EU/NA, and here BDO are asking on Twitter among the 4 awakenings released so far, which is your favourite?

Which you manage to come on here, make a salty as ----- thread AGAIN reiterating all the previous 1000000 posts about awakenings not being released together...

So yeah, I'm calling you as salty, and your post as completely unneeded.

9_9

Literally all I can say lol.

Posted

Felt insulted by this tweet.... therefore i demand gm blessings.

bless you

Posted (edited)

That is a very wide definition of customer."We planned to have the goods arrive today, but we are sorry to inform you that this is delayed due to shipment issues."

And the work assignments between an employer and an employee are a very different subject.

"Don't want to" "Last Minute" "3rd party."

If they wanted to release ALL awakening at the same time, we would still not have them, yet a lot of you WANTED them now, rather than waiting for witch and wizard to be finished.

Furthermore, you are misstaking contracted agreements, things you are obligated to, with terms of access. We all have terms of access.
If you reside in germany and they do not provide you the evidence for your access being denied(ban), you have a legal right to demand it or to go to court over it due to local laws regarding bought software. If for any reasons something does not work as intended or access is restricted, then this gives legal right to hack the software to gain access.

And you know... I wouldn't give you a reason either if, no matter what I did, you would just cry over your feels constantly. Never thankful, never appreciative of anything. Like little children that wanted the black phone and not the white one.

Again, you notice that every single one of those things you gave an actual valid reason for. BTW, I've had shipments delayed for valid reasons and the place I purchased from (Newegg, BestBuy, Gamestop, Walmart and many others) actually gave me in store credit for the delays. None of them were contractually obligated since it was not their fault for the delay. It is called keeping customer satisfaction high to keep the customer around.

My cable company regularly gives me compensation for downtimes despite nothing in the contract saying I'd get guaranteed up times.

When you work with customers, and you directly tell them you plan to do something and give no logical reason for the change of plans, they will not like it, they will feel like you broke a promise. This is why companies do there best to not give dates, to not give specifics, and try not to use words like plan and intend.

Kakao gave a BS reason of difficulty of adding more than one, yet RU is able to add more than one at a time and they even had them all (outside of a few that were not released in KR yet) working at Gamescon. They have even had the translations and items for most the awakenings in our code since before they started releasing the awakenings. Further, they suddenly were able to do 2 at once when they noticed they would be able to get them all in by the end of the year like they planned (once again, not a promise). Then they make the paired classes be double releases despite those classes having nothing in common on their awakenings. If they could do it for those, they could do it for all.

All of that adds up. Ignorant cunsumers will see nothing wrong as they don't know any better. Don't be an ignorant consumer, it only lets companies walk all over you.

Edited by Noth
1 person likes this

Posted

Again, you notice that every single one of those things you gave an actual valid reason for (BTW, i've had shipments delayed for valid reasons and the place I purchased from actually gave me in store credit for the delays).

My cable company regularly gives me compensation for downtime despite nothing in the contract saying I'd get guaranteed up times.

When you work with customers, and you directly tell them you plan to do something and give no logical reason for the change of plans, they will not like it, they will feel like you broke a promise. This is why companies do there best to not give dates, to not give specifics, and try not to use words like plan and intend.

Kakao gave a BS reason of difficulty of adding more than one, yet RU is able to add more than one at a time and they even had them all (outside of a few that were not released in KR yet) working at Gamescon. They have even had the translations and items for most the awakenings in our code since before they started releasing the awakenings. Further, they suddenly were able to do 2 at once when they noticed they would be able to get them all in by the end of the year like they planned (once again, not a promise). Then they make the paired classes be double releases despite those classes having nothing in common on their awakenings. If they could do it for those, they could do it for all.

All of that adds up. Ignorant cunsumers will see nothing wrong as they don't know any better. Don't be an ignorant consumer, it only lets companies walk all over you.

Looks like you lived your life entitled. Welcome to the world where things do not go the way you want to.
Here, have some tissues for your hurt feelings of crushing into reality, where things are not the way you want them to be.
And here the world wonders why the USA keeps ruining the world...

Posted (edited)

Like little children that wanted the black phone and not the white one.

The kids parents intended to buy a phone for his birthday, told him about their intentions, bought a phone for one of his siblings instead and said he would have to wait untill christmas, gave no reason as to why.

Sucks to be that kid.

Edited by Korvgubben

Posted

That tweet is bizarre and lacks common sense. They really think average players has both awakened sorc, ranger, zerk and warrior 56+ lol?

I mean, how else are you suppose to answer the question and vote? You need to try them all to know which one you like the most.

Meanwhile, many casual players aren't even 56+ on their man yet.

Also kinda ignorant posting that shit, considering all the classes still lacking awakening and getting rekt on a daily basis because of it.