• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Worst gaming community?

...   135 votes

1. 1. Vote

• Bdo
    • Archeage
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

(other) League of Legends.

3 people like this

Posted

League of Legends

1 person likes this

Posted

most of the whiners are the same guys, starting tons of threads because they think something needs a buff, nerf, a ban. someone is doing a bad job, because his opinion is the most important. i think this is just the tip of the iceberg, most of the bdo community is enjoying bdo, and some are no-lifing the bdo forums and whining

2 people like this

Posted

How do you not have League of Legends listed?

2 people like this

Posted

Just people in general are shit.

2 people like this

Posted

league, overwatch, dota, HON to name a few worse ones xD

Posted

What about CS:GO?

Posted

BDO is tame compared to the communities I've came on. 

1 person likes this

Posted

League of legends.

Let the tribunal rise again!

1 person likes this

Posted

what do you expect game is promoting uneven competitive pvp .. so everything goes. If you can exploit as some1 said exploit a lot don't share and do it early. This is people's mentality here not all but some and the cancerous some. Heck there is a person posting full TET with 5-6 fishing rods in inventory and 25 picked silver keys... like so obvious 0 control, the shovelling the boss bugs. I don't even blame Kashkao it is just the push for competitiveness where nothing goes. Imagine if you had equalization all this effort would be useless but wouldn't work in this game to be fair. As uneven competitiveness pushes you to the F3 button 

Posted

Saw the title, immediately thought "League of Legends."

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

BDO has a pretty good community actually. The title of worst community belongs to GunZ online. LOL is like a walk in a daisy filled park compared to GunZ.

Edited by KingScuba

Posted

So for the games I've played recently,

CSGO has been pretty tame for me, to be honest. I don't play faceit or esl, but at global/supreme matchmaking games I don't run into assholes much at all.

Archeage had an ok community i guess. A lot of arses in-game but that's expected due to how the game works. The people themselves were alright for the most part. Still bad, probably, but not unbearable.

League of Legends has a downright shit community, that goes without saying.

SMITE has a better community than LoL. Casuals have the random crybabies, and top level ranked games even still have professional players telling me to kill myself because I missed an ability, but overall it's bearable.

BDO overall probably has one of the worst communities outside of the game I've ever seen (this is forums/reddit basically), but to be honest I meet some really nice people in-game. I'd say the online out-of-game community rivals that of league of legends, but I'm not gonna throw all those nice people I've met ingame under the bus with them.

Posted

league, overwatch, dota, HON to name a few worse ones xD

I usually play scrims in Dota and CS:go in a stack so then competition doesn't matter in terms of chilliness as you don't care. Only problem is if they cheat but that is almost non-existent in Dota (or never noticed) and annoying in CS:go but to be fair I look it from different perspective - you get better killing someone with advantage in balanced game thus improving my skill. Still toxicity is eliminated easily there if you stack in 5 man team, but CS:go has the wall/aim problem :(

don't know played Aion years ago at the start community was way way way better than here (at least my impression)

Posted

BDO is ok but not the best 

we can learn allot from GW2 and warframe 

also warframe have ea week a life stream from dev team and the next week primetime 

they are much closer to the players 

if BDO wanna be closer to the players they must do ea week a life stream

it will give this game a bigger boost 

Posted

League is, by far, the worst community I have ever had any dealings with. Never give 13 year olds a free game that works on nearly any device and set them loose in a competitive environment where doing one thing wrong pisses off four other people for 20-40 minutes.

That out of the way, BDO might be closing in on the "most whiniest and overly entitled" community award where just about anything is cause for bringing out the drama llama.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

LoL is notorious, and the undisputed king of horrid communities.

However, I have to admit I think BDO is the worst among what I consider "normal 3D" fantasy MMORPGs.

ArcheAge had people on the same faction helping each other out.

Black Desert feels like you log in with everyone ready to kill you for no gameplay reason. They are, in fact, taking time away from their progression to kill you. Not even a word exchanged O.o 

They can't even throw a taunt at us because everyone knows you can't type in combat zones or your character gets stuck in an animation LOL

I've made friends in all other MMOs, but Black Desert's "single player" feel/progression means I have not made ONE new friend. All my gaming buddies in Black Desert are my same friends that I've acquired from past MMORPGs. This game needs meaningful PvE content that requires people to voice chat during bosses. 

As the game is currently designed, I make more progress playing solo than in a group. Sad :c

Edited by Vorkrunne

Posted (edited)

don't know played Aion years ago at the start community was way way way better than here (at least my impression)

Aion had 2 split forums due to the official forums being very buggy and preventing many from loging in or posting.

I kept to the official forums since they mostly worked for me but many used Aionsource or whatever the other forums was.

The official forums might have been chill in the start but once the emrges and other shit started happening it got so bad that the head forum moderator quit ^^

With a forum name like Faelan it was almost to easy to pick and blame on him I guess.

EDIT: speaking about broken forums... why is this forum reporsting images posted in other threads and they still stay even if you edit them away... more pitchforks I guess....

south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49_thumb.jpg

dragon_rock_sml2.jpg

Edited by Korvgubben
Broken forums

Posted

BDO - Millenials.

Posted

Pretty much every gaming community has been the same in my experience. 

Posted

Actually its all gaming communities, its this generation of progressive liberal sheep. Never seen so many entitled whiny, cancerous little pukes before and if you don't give them everything they want they spend all day crying on your forums for years, its pathetic how lost these kids are. It is just like the political and media climate of this country right now sad times.

Posted (edited)

League of Legends by a f*cking landslide...

It's not even close.

Saw the title, immediately thought "League of Legends."

Lol this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhXHFkWN4FI

Edited by Visnja

Posted

League is, by far, the worst community I have ever had any dealings with. Never give 13 year olds a free game that works on nearly any device and set them loose in a competitive environment where doing one thing wrong pisses off four other people for 20-40 minutes.

Not only that, but everyone in League thinks they're better than they are and that it's their teams that constantly drag them down and keep them in bronze, silver, gold, plat, etc. I played that game for years, starting in season 1 and ending in season 4 and I thought it would get better if I got to D1+. It didn't get better.

It's to the point where honest critiques of someone else's gameplay, completely void of insults, are taken as "being toxic." I hate that word now. Toxic. Ugh.

1 person likes this

Posted

Aion had 2 split forums due to the official forums being very buggy and preventing many from loging in or posting.

I kept to the official forums since they mostly worked for me but many used Aionsource or whatever the other forums was.

The official forums might have been chill in the start but once the emrges and other shit started happening it got so bad that the head forum moderator quit ^^

With a forum name like Faelan it was almost to easy to pick and blame on him I guess.

EDIT: speaking about broken forums... why is this forum reporsting images posted in other threads and they still stay even if you edit them away... more pitchforks I guess....

south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49_thumb.jpg

dragon_rock_sml2.jpg

not sure mate you may be right, i was mainly playing with little forruming and sold my account 1 year into the game when they announced the coming nerves to sins

Pretty much every gaming community has been the same in my experience. 

Ultima was quite cool for sure