• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Actions against 'Shovel Exploiters'

415 posts in this topic

Posted

Yay ban zem all! And now I have my stick! Double win! 

Posted

Guilds don't lose numbers when they are banned they have to be removed by the Guild Master

thanks sherlock, not sure why you thought I didn't know that

Posted (edited)

thanks sherlock, not sure why you thought I didn't know that

Rip. I meant to quote the person you quoted  my bad lol

Edited by Catclaw
1 person likes this

Posted

Well don't expect me to be a beliver then. You just said "We did it" and all we can do  is trust your words. Not really a good standing for a company that already  mislead it's customers a few times...

Trust your government! We do not spy on you, we do not listen to your phone calls and we do not track your location when needed.  Trust our words or face the consequences...

Posted

Damn, someone cracked all the good shovel puns...congrat's to them!

Posted (edited)

who freakin cares, infact this actually makes the game WORSE for most of us who didn't care one bit about being competitive b/c they didn't bother to increase the terrible drop rates and now we'll have to pay even more for these things just trying to get our TRI armors.  The "way" to "fix" this was put all the PEN & TET Gambling Try Hards on a different schedule from the rest of us Plebs and have their enchantment gate be some item that only comes from PVP (or Artisan/Master Imperial)

Edited by iller

Posted (edited)

Hey @CM_Aethon  , @GM_Dew

There are a bunch of people in reddit/discord/even here bragging about how they never sold their hards/sharps that they got from cheating so they didn't get banned but they said the members in their guild that did sell them got banned. They're saying that they were holding onto them until prices went back up so this seems like they circumvented whatever criteria you guys did the bans on.

I hope  this isn't the case.

Edited by TheBlackMamba

Posted (edited)

Guilds don't lose numbers when they are banned they have to be removed by the Guild Master

Not if the guild master is banned LUL *cough* gra *cough*

Edited by Jabby

Posted

There are a bunch of people in reddit/discord/even here bragging about how they never sold their hards/sharps that they got from cheating so they didn't get banned but they said the members in their guild that did sell them got banned. They're saying that they were holding onto them until prices went back up so this seems like they circumvented whatever criteria you guys did the bans on.

It's probably people spreading lies, since that's what most people do on the internet.

Posted

Keep this up! To get them friggin all or collective spamming tickets on this issue!

Posted (edited)

Not if the guild master is banned LUL *cough* gra *cough*

No but then after the inactive period expires (45 days if I recall correctly?),  someone else will become GM.

Edited by Grizabella

Posted

I learned people were doing this on an alt accounts, which means no big names will be banned. It was done on alt accounts then they transferred the wealth to main accounts :( . 

Next step... Ban all accounts tied to mac/ip address. win win?

Posted

I learned people were doing this on an alt accounts, which means no big names will be banned. It was done on alt accounts then they transferred the wealth to main accounts :( . 

Next step... Ban all accounts tied to mac/ip address. win win?

How do you transfer wealth to your main account?

Posted

i heard in KR they named the cheaters, can we please have that as well? just the family+character name so we can see it ^^

Posted (edited)

How do you transfer wealth to your main account?

enchant some shitty gear items up to tri/duo items that no one will buy then purchase it on the exploit account. You dont get 100%, but you then transfer what 85% if you use the value pack.

Edited by MikeTheCCWarriorSlayer

Posted

We need to know because the competitive guilds have to remove the players from their roster. Also if members in leadership position were ban we also have to start preparing for the future of the guild were in. It is important to list the names of the players. 

Agreed.

If they cant post the familynames/characternames/handles etc then it would be nice to post the numbers or let the guilds who were affected know i.e   2 members from suchandsuch guild, 5 from this guild etc, so guildmasters or members of guild (if was the guildmaster) could prepare for future going forward.

Posted

A suggestion. Can we see the list of people that got banned? I mean..I'm not sadistic or anything but I was hoping to see my daily pker in that list and giggle away while sipping a cup of tea.

7zdFpPM.gif

Posted

i heard in KR they named the cheaters, can we please have that as well? just the family+character name so we can see it ^^

Not sure if allowed here, some german game company got sued for a shame list.

Posted

It's probably people spreading lies, since that's what most people do on the internet.

depending on their method to detect them, it could be true... would like more info on the matter

Posted

While we know you guys would love to see a wall of shame or exact numbers, this is unfortunately not something we'll post or discuss.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
GM Dew

understanding?? , i dont believe anyone got banned , dont see any chatter of people missing from guilds , no one is flaming on the forums about being banned , There is Absolutely No changes to the wealthiest players , and hey if people were exploiting this digging thing ,one would surmise some of the wealthy to be dropped from the leader boards. this hasnt happened

Zero transparency , misdirection .

Posted

Not sure if allowed here, some german game company got sued for a shame list.

It should be perfectly legal in the states though. It isn't defamation of character since the statements are not false. If doing a name and shame on people that were banned is illegal, then our newspapers break the law daily for listing people who have broken the law.

Posted

Good job banning them, This was something a lot of people did not expect to happen and i can say everyone i know is very please with the result. I think a large Majority of players have a renewed faith in the game management.

Posted

It should be perfectly legal in the states though. It isn't defamation of character since the statements are not false. If doing a name and shame on people that were banned is illegal, then our newspapers break the law daily for listing people who have broken the law.

The reason it isnt allowed is because you can hunt people down via character names. You can actually find my personal facebook, WoW character, and my gmail via Googling Catclaw

Posted

Good i love you:*

Posted

List of names might be an overkill because of all the laws in all regions. But seriously not even a number?

Well don't expect me to be a beliver then. You just said "We did it" and all we can do  is trust your words. Not really a good standing for a company that already  mislead it's customers a few times...

instead of witch hunting GMs and being a bully. Use your energy into witch hunting those who exploted and reporting them. :)