• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Actions against 'Shovel Exploiters'

415 posts in this topic

Posted

Faith restored. Hope you'll follow up on the scum who are claiming they slipped through your net by not selling. FINISH THEM!

Posted

While we know you guys would love to see a wall of shame or exact numbers, this is unfortunately not something we'll post or discuss.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
GM Dew

On a scale of RN to Muskan, what are the odds that they'll be really banned? Is that announcement just a visual bug? Will we know in the next episode? So much suspense.

Posted (edited)

On a scale of RN to Muskan, what are the odds that they'll be really banned? Is that announcement just a visual bug? Will we know in the next episode? So much suspense.

They were banned. There are screenshots on Discord of players who got banned. Also, on Reddit, a player said his entire guild got banned.

Edited by Stellary

Posted

Wooooot!  TY for keeping the game great!!:x

Posted

Hey @CM_Aethon  , @GM_Dew

There are a bunch of people in reddit/discord/even here bragging about how they never sold their hards/sharps that they got from cheating so they didn't get banned but they said the members in their guild that did sell them got banned. They're saying that they were holding onto them until prices went back up so this seems like they circumvented whatever criteria you guys did the bans on.

I hope  this isn't the case.

Selling the shards definitely wasn't the criteria. As mentioned before, if you suspect any players that used the exploit but were not banned, please report them and we'll investigate their account.

This was posted on reddit

http://i.imgur.com/w1z8gCW.png

I can confirm this screenshot is real, as I was the one sending out the ban messages.

Best regards,
GM Dew

15 people like this

Posted

We need to know because the competitive guilds have to remove the players from their roster. Also if members in leadership position were ban we also have to start preparing for the future of the guild were in. It is important to list the names of the players. 

Just wait 7 days (or 24h in some competitive guilds) and boot them when they hit their limit of how long they are allowed to be offline.

Posted

Selling the shards definitely wasn't the criteria. As mentioned before, if you suspect any players that used the exploit but were not banned, please report them and we'll investigate their account.

I can confirm this screenshot is real, as I was the one sending out the ban messages.

Best regards,
GM Dew

GM Dew you are my hero thanks for giving the people  that really try hard a bit of faith :-) 

Posted (edited)

PaintDotNet_2016-10-26_15-40-37.thumb.pn

Edited by War
9 people like this

Posted

While we know you guys would love to see a wall of shame or exact numbers, this is unfortunately not something we'll post or discuss.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
GM Dew

as much as i understand and respect the decision to not name and shame, the flip side is doing that helps the players confirm/deny if people actually got banned. if you say player bobo15 got banned but they see bobo15 still in game the next day, players can confirm/deny if people got banned.

Posted

as much as i understand and respect the decision to not name and shame, the flip side is doing that helps the players confirm/deny if people actually got banned. if you say player bobo15 got banned but they see bobo15 still in game the next day, players can confirm/deny if people got banned.

That's not the reason you people want name and shame and you know it.
Just stop.

Why ask for that level of toxicity and negativity to add to these forums?
Nothing good whatsoever has come from that type of behavior.
Just look at your forum title and tell me differently. You picked it yourself.

Who are you trying to fool, bro.

Posted

What about the items gained from this...less call it, (easily noticeable) bug.

Can I have my PEN now?

Posted (edited)

Very well handled and executed!

Please also keep notes of all their gaming accounts/e-mails etc, so that when these filthy -----s try to do the chargeback, you can contest them as banned from game for violating the rules so they don't get a single penny back...

Edited by Northerner

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

Thank you for your work

Posted

NAME and SHAME please.

Blizzard does it to people they ban.

Posted

GM_Dew 4 prez

Posted (edited)

NAME and SHAME please.

Blizzard does it to people they ban.

Blizzard ONLY did it in CHINA, NOT in north america and they had to remove it because of legal issues.

Please don't say things without being fully informed on the topic.

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

Good bye banned people. Buy a new account and play the game right.

Looking forward to Lacari's next video.

INCOMING VIDEOOO YAYYYYYY

Posted (edited)

Blizzard ONLY did it in CHINA, NOT in north america and they had to remove it because of legal issues.

Please don't say things without being fully informed on the topic.

For one, I never stated anything about North America, all I said was that Blizzard did it.
I didn't say anything about being informed either.

RU/KR/JP BDO however, does this and I think NA should follow suit.
I believe it ANYONE uses shady tactics in a game, they should be outed.

Then again, the community will find a way to make a list of people who cheated, whether it be tumblr or their own set of forums.

Edited by Asterotis

Posted

Rip gravity how many members you lose?

Posted

you all banned 1/4 of the people who exploited, now you just need to get the other 3/4

Posted

Former guildy of mine got a 72 hr ban. :|

72 hour ban? is this even a ban? Ban is when you try to log in to a game and it says banned till 2050.

Posted

Lies. All Guild Harmony plays

Posted

72 hour ban? is this even a ban? Ban is when you try to log in to a game and it says banned till 2050.

Yeah thats my opinion as well. They must be doing the bans on how long you did the exploit. He only did it for 9 days

Posted

The bans have already been applied. If you suspect that a player used the exploit and you see that he is currently not banned, you can report them here and we'll investigate their account.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Guys, as the CM has said above, if you're  still seeing people online that you believe cheated you can use that form above to report.

Posted

That's not the reason you people want name and shame and you know it.Just stop.

Why ask for that level of toxicity and negativity to add to these forums?
Nothing good whatsoever has come from that type of behavior.
Just look at your forum title and tell me differently. You picked it yourself.

Who are you trying to fool, bro.

Thing is, alot of people track Korean BDO, that exploit is known there, players want some sort of information atleast a number of players banned, so they can judge accordingly, because for example lets say they banned 10 people, no way i will believe only 10 people exploited.

1 person likes this