• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Actions against 'Shovel Exploiters'

415 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

We previously informed you of our investigation and necessary actions to stop the potential abuse of an exploit in BDO. Unfortunately some Players would sacrifice the enjoyment of others for advancement at any cost.

The use of exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other Players is an egregious violation of our Terms of Use. As such these Users have been permanently removed from the game. We wish to make our stance clear regarding this type of behavior; it will not be tolerated.

During our investigation some restrictions were placed on the functionality of specific in-game items over the past few days. Actions of this nature, while inconvenient are rare and done for good reason, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

This prompted me to log in to the forum.

Thanks for taking this situation so seriously. Means more to disgruntled malcontents like myself more than you know. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

PM Dew when

1 person likes this

Posted

Id like to know how many roughly have been banned so far 

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon thank you for permanently banning these people.

Posted

I didnt even know there was an exploit? lucky I haven't been doing that stuff in a while.

Is the bug fixed now?

Posted (edited)

While we know you guys would love to see a wall of shame or exact numbers, this is unfortunately not something we'll post or discuss.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
GM Dew

@GM_Dew : can you at least give us a number of players banned ? (so we can be sure something has been done)

@CM_Aethon : so from now, each time we do something, we have to ask ourself if it is an exploit ?

i really like doing stupid things to see if it works, so to protect myself i have to make a ticket each time ?

Edited by Marioun

Posted

I know I was averaging around 6-7th place on wealth for my channel (1.3B silver). Since the ban, I've been steady at 2 with no sign of those above me logging in.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Again, if u think that i m not qualified to judge for myself IF I continue playing or not based on information provided, dude you are wiered AF lmao.

Guess you don't have a free will, if you throw statements like that. Or you have serious reading comprehension issues. 

If you're judging for yourself, why are you bringing it here.
You don't need more information or to discuss whatever you're judging For yourself with ANYONE ELSE if that is your true intention.
Sorry. But I'm not going to be bafooled by that bullshit. Both you and I know exactly why you people want the names of those who have been banned for their action.

This prompted me to log in to the forum.

Thanks for taking this situation so seriously. Means more to disgruntled malcontents like myself more than you know. :)

You're old.
2 days older than me !

Edited by War

Posted (edited)

If you're judging for yourself, why are you bringing it here.You don't need more information or to discuss whatever you're judging For yourself with ANYONE ELSE if that is your true intention.
Sorry. But I'm not going to be bafooled by that bullshit. Both you and I know exactly why you people want the names of those who have been banned for their action.

You're old.2 days older than me !

Again, do you freaking read ? I want number you tool, get your troll attitude out of here, read a post first then comment on it.

I m bringing it here because i spend money on this game, if the number of banned is small, then kakao did nothing and exploiters are out there playing, then i m out of here. What's your problem with that ? Who the ----- are you to decide what i do need or i don't lmao. It's not your -----ing buisness what i want to know and based on want i want to judge for myself is this game worth playing. 

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted

Again, do you freaking read ? I want number.

As I stated, I don't see, and you have yet to justify, why you deserve this number, what right you have to it, your purpose for the number, etc.
I can not thing of any single reason as to why having this number would do anything other than waste time.

Care to enlighten me?

You spent money on what you got. If the items / shit you purchased did not include "The right to judge whether or not you're satisfied with the amount of people banned" in the description, you don't have that right based on the money you've spent.

I'm not deciding what you do or don't need. It's already decided in what you spend your money on since it doesn't match the criteria above.

(so we can be sure something has been done)

This doesn't make any sense.
If you don't trust them saying that they did indeed ban people, why would you trust the number they give you?
Y'all like fallacy so, I could see the setup for slippery slope to name and shame.

Nah.

They did their job. Go back to playing the game for those of us who can't while we are at work so we can come home and buy your work from the market place.
Thanks. 

Posted (edited)

Selling the shards definitely wasn't the criteria. As mentioned before, if you suspect any players that used the exploit but were not banned, please report them and we'll investigate their account.

I can confirm this screenshot is real, as I was the one sending out the ban messages.

Best regards,
GM Dew

I just love this :) thanks again. This shows good work. i only have one\some question.

Can we get a number of how many that got banned? (i know you will never name names, but a number would be interesting to read)

did everyone get a permaban?

did the market items theese banned people added by removed?

Edited by Meereele

Posted

As I stated, I don't see, and you have yet to justify, why you deserve this number, what right you have to it, your purpose for the number, etc.I can not thing of any single reason as to why having this number would do anything other than waste time.

Care to enlighten me?

You spent money on what you got. If the items / shit you purchased did not include "The right to judge whether or not you're satisfied with the amount of people banned" in the description, you don't have that right based on the money you've spent.

I'm not deciding what you do or don't need. It's already decided in what you spend your money on since it doesn't match the criteria above.

Are you mentaly disabled ? 

I already did, it's either,

a) the number is 10 which i won't believe they got everyone who exploited and i leave = won't spend money on the game = they lose costumer.

b) the number is 400 which is closer to reality i stay and spend money on that game.

What are you even talking about ? Money, decided ? Lmao. Get that needle out of your vain lol.

Posted (edited)

Are you mentaly disabled ? 

Yes, according to the majority of these forums I am mentally disabled.

I already did, it's either,

a) the number is 10 which i won't believe they got everyone who exploited and i leave = won't spend money on the game = they lose costumer.

b) the number is 400 which is closer to reality i stay and spend money on that game.

What are you even talking about ? Money, decided ? Lmao. Get that needle out of your vain lol.

so
a) you want the number, which really has nothing to do with you and won't solve any problems I Can think of, so that you can complain more.
b) You want to start a witch hunt with information you're not qualified to have.

And yeah bro. You purchased a product, that product had quite elaborate description as to what comes with it.
Feel free to show me where that says "You have the right to decide who stays and who goes".

Otherwise, I'm confused as to how you paying for an item / service you have received, or are currently receiving, gives you extra benefit that is not stated.

I believe this is called over Entitlement.

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted

Again, do you freaking read ? I want number you tool, get your troll attitude out of here, read a post first then comment on it.

I m bringing it here because i spend money on this game, if the number of banned is small, then kakao did nothing and exploiters are out there playing, then i m out of here. What's your problem with that ? Who the ----- are you to decide what i do need or i don't lmao. It's not your -----ing buisness what i want to know and based on want i want to judge for myself is this game worth playing. 

I doubt you'll get a number and I know you won't get a name and shame list since that has already been stated by the CM. If that's what you need to continue enjoying the game then perhaps you should reevaluate why you play. 

Posted

Yes, according to the majority of these forums I am mentally disabled.

soa) you want the number, which really has nothing to do with you and won't solve any problems I Can think of, so that you can complain more.
b) You want to start a witch hunt with information you're not qualified to have.

And yeah bro. You purchased a product, that product had quite elaborate description as to what comes with it.
Feel free to show me where that says "You have the right to decide who stays and who goes".

Otherwise, I'm confused as to how you paying for an item / service you have received, or are currently receiving, gives you extra benefit that is not stated.

I believe this is called over Entitlement.

It has alot to do with because i play legit, i already understood that it's not something you tolerate and for me it's stupid to compete with someone who exploits and keeps playing i know SHOCKING. Yeah i purchased a product and i don't ask for the refund, i ask for information and not you lol, based on which i ll make my choice. Will i keep paying or not. Feel free to show me where that says "I don't have a right no know the number of exploiters banned."

To start a witch hunt based on number ? Woah ) Nice try.

I have a right the same way as a guy asking chef what is his meal made from.

Posted (edited)

It has alot to do with because i play legit, i already understood that it's not something you tolerate and for me it's stupid to compete with someone who exploits and keeps playing i know SHOCKING.

Same.
My point is that, you don't trust that they have banned the players they should have, which means that your intentions are to take matters that are out of your hands, into your hands.
In order for you to judge whether or not they've "Banned enough people" you'd need more than just a numerical value of the people they'd of banned, because neither you, nor i, know shit about who all exploited/cheated/whatever or didn't. So at the end of the day, it's just a waste of time.

Yeah i purchased a product and i don't ask for the refund, i ask for information and not you lol, based on which i ll make my choice. Will i keep paying or not. Feel free to show me where that says "I don't have a right no know the number of exploiters banned."

What you purchased did not include information, unless you can show me otherwise. This means that you can not claim that because you paid, you deserve something that was never stated. It doesn't work that way BECAUSE of what you just questioned me with; Feel free to show me where that says "I don't have a right no know the number of exploiters banned." 
Because it doesn't, you aren't entitled to that information.

To start a witch hunt based on number ? Woah ) Nice try.

What? Lol.
Knowing the number will only raise more questions and incite the idea that more or less should have been banned, why who and where should have been this and that, blah blah blah, all the while you're lacking the resources they have and have used to do THEIR job which, by the way, isn't your job. 

I have a right the same way as a guy asking chef what is his meal made from.

What? How does that relate to you asking for information about cases regarding other peoples account information and status? OR the progress of an ongoing investigation into such?

The difference between what you're saying and this is You did not pay for that information, nor are they selling it (to my knowledge). 

As I stated before, if they are, please feel free to cite, quote, point out where this is stated.
Otherwise, you are not entitled to be the judge of other peoples damn business.
It ain't yours.

Edited by War

Posted

Same.My point is that, you don't trust that they have banned the players they should have, which means that your intentions are to take matters that are out of your hands, into your hands.
In order for you to judge whether or not they've "Banned enough people" you'd need more than just a numerical value of the people they'd of banned, because neither you, nor i, know shit about who all exploited/cheated/whatever or didn't. So at the end of the day, it's just a waste of time.

What you purchased did not include information, unless you can show me otherwise. This means that you can not claim that because you paid, you deserve something that was never stated. It doesn't work that way BECAUSE of what you just questioned me with; Feel free to show me where that says "I don't have a right no know the number of exploiters banned." Because it doesn't, you aren't entitled to that information.

What? Lol.Knowing the number will only raise more questions and incite the idea that more or less should have been banned, why who and where should have been this and that, blah blah blah, all the while you're lacking the resources they have and have used to do THEIR job which, by the way, isn't your job. 

What? How does that relate to you asking for information about cases regarding other peoples account information and status? OR the progress of an ongoing investigation into such?

The difference between what you're saying and this is You did not pay for that information, nor are they selling it (to my knowledge). 

As I stated before, if they are, please feel free to cite, quote, point out where this is stated.
Otherwise, you are not entitled to be the judge of other peoples damn business.
It ain't yours.

Again, feel free to show me where it's stated that i don't have a right no know the number of players banned, i can twist it other way. I have a right, i m entitled for that information because i m paying costumer.

Take matters in my hands ? So basically you are afraid that i m gonna leave ? Or smth ? Naaaah.

How does relates ? I m asking about meat status which was sold by third party, which in your reality i wouldn't have a right to know anything about lmao. And it relates the same way as if it's made from beef (they did gj) and i m eating, or its rat meat (they did bad job) and i m fking out of here. 

Can you prove that they did their job? Naaaah  you can't. 

For you number wouldn't make sense, for me ? It would. 

Posted

Again, feel free to show me where it's stated that i don't have a right no know the number of players banned, i can twist it other way. I have a right, i m entitled for that information because i m paying costumer.

IT isn't stated in the product you're paying for, so when they don't give it to you, don't assume you have the right to something you haven't paid for ._.
No, you're entitled to what you paid for, and to criticize what you paid for.
You're not entitled to something you didn't pay for and have NO right to in the first place LOL.
Please show me where anything says that, and please explain why your logic allows you to think that because it doesn't state this that you're entitled to it.
That's like saying, "I paid for a fish suit, I am entitled to more Blackstone drops because I paid and it doesn't say that more won't happen."
Please explain this logic LMAO.

Take matters in my hands ? So basically you are afraid that i m gonna leave ? Or smth ? Naaaah.

You're not in my guild, so I don't really care if you leave or stay.
Do what you want man, you do you.
If you feel you need to leave, do that.

? lol.

How does relates ? I m asking about meat status which was sold by third party, which in your reality i wouldn't have a right to know anything about lmao. And it relates the same way as if it's made from beef (they did gj) and i m eating, or its rat meat (they did bad job) and i m fking out of here. 

Exactly. It doesn't relate. That entire situation you gave and are still trying to give, doesn't relate to the point you are making aside from it.
This is starting to seem pointless, as you seem rather incapable of understanding your own bs. Not sure if you're trying to cover ass at this point or really just that daft.

Can you prove that they did their job? Naaaah  you can't. 

For you number wouldn't make sense, for me ? It would. 

I don't need to.
Them saying they did is good enough for me, because it's not my place to question whether or not they did knowing, because of my field of work, they have the resources at hand they do.

Nah the only thing the number would do for you and anyone else is allow you to worry about shit you don't need to have your nose in in the first place.
You're not staff. You're not GM. You're just a player, consumer.

I Can see where you're coming from? I really can? But it's none of your, or our business.
If you can't trust they are doing their job properly, that's on you bud. Not them.

What you say simply doesn't make sense.

Posted (edited)

IT isn't stated in the product you're paying for, so when they don't give it to you, don't assume you have the right to something you haven't paid for ._.No, you're entitled to what you paid for, and to criticize what you paid for.
You're not entitled to something you didn't pay for and have NO right to in the first place LOL.
Please show me where anything says that, and please explain why your logic allows you to think that because it doesn't state this that you're entitled to it.
That's like saying, "I paid for a fish suit, I am entitled to more Blackstone drops because I paid and it doesn't say that more won't happen."
Please explain this logic LMAO.

You're not in my guild, so I don't really care if you leave or stay.Do what you want man, you do you.
If you feel you need to leave, do that.

? lol.

Exactly. It doesn't relate. That entire situation you gave and are still trying to give, doesn't relate to the point you are making aside from it.This is starting to seem pointless, as you seem rather incapable of understanding your own bs. Not sure if you're trying to cover ass at this point or really just that daft.

I don't need to.Them saying they did is good enough for me, because it's not my place to question whether or not they did knowing, because of my field of work, they have the resources at hand they do.

Nah the only thing the number would do for you and anyone else is allow you to worry about shit you don't need to have your nose in in the first place.
You're not staff. You're not GM. You're just a player, consumer.

I Can see where you're coming from? I really can? But it's none of your, or our business.
If you can't trust they are doing their job properly, that's on you bud. Not them.

What you say simply doesn't make sense.

How do you know they won't give it to me lol ? They haven't made an official statement they won't realease a number of people banned. 

I know you don't give a crap if i leave or i don't then why the fk you are talking about smth like this lol : "which means that your intentions are to take matters that are out of your hands, into your hands." Basically you making assumption on my part when you don't know shit bout mne ? LOL ?

So basically you want to say that i don't have a right to ask for tehcnical support ? LOL I HAVEN'T PAID FOR IT.

Sure for brown nosers it's always fine what companies telling you lmao.

Yeah i m player consumer, and btw consumers have a right to know about the product they consume and state of it. 

Yep indeed the number would do execatly this and that's the point, worst thing happens alot of people leave, that is your concern ? How?

You don't make sense either.

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted

So much paranoia around here, Kakao doesn't owe anyone shit. If they said they did the job and you refuse to believe it, then too bad. Kakao doesn't work for you, if you want numbers/names, become an employee at one of their offices. Besides that, in the meantime several names have already been dropped, consider that your confirmation.

1 person likes this

Posted

So few people ? Cool ) bye, i m out of here.

Posted

How do you know they won't give it to me lol ?

I don't, which is why I'm having this argument in the first place.
It's not just an argument against you, but a stance for others to see against the type of behavior that people like you display.
Allowing MORE toxicity on the forums isn't cool.

I know you don't give a crap if i leave or i don't then why the fk you are talking about smth like this lol : "which means that your intentions are to take matters that are out of your hands, into your hands." Basically you making assumption on my part when you don't know shit bout mne ? LOL ?

So basically you want to say that i don't have a right to ask for tehcnical support ? LOL I HAVEN'T PAID FOR IT.

No, you can ask for what you want. As I stated, you're not ENTITLED to anything that you're not stated you're entitled to, so it can be denied, or in this case, rightfully ignored.
You're not entitled to technical support either, but they provide it anyways. This being said, I'm not sure how true that is. I haven't read anything in regards to them stating that they will provide technical support, it's simply become common in business ethics so, many companies do it, unless you buy something from Ikea. Then you're on your own.
GL with the instructions.

Sure for brown nosers it's always fine what companies telling you lmao.

Yeah i m player consumer, and btw consumers have a right to know about the product they consume and state of it. 

Idk what a brown nose is, Are we talking about a dog of some sort? an animal?
I'm a brown man and my nose is brown, I do not understand this reference.

A consume is entitled to what they have purchased and what is stated comes with it.
They are not entitled to anything that the product they have purchased did not entail.
Not sure where your idea of this comes from but it's rather backwards ass.
Or was it ass backwards.

Yep indeed the number would do execatly this and that's the point, worst thing happens alot of people leave, that is your concern ? How?

You don't make sense either.

Dunno, that's another topic and point that I'd need to break into that would be rather irrelevant to do so at this point.
Yeah, I don't make sense to a lot of people because I don't believe in misinformed opinions.
So when I state informed ones, the misinformed go nuts and think they are entitled to build walls to keep people out.
(kek).

So few people ? Cool ) bye, i m out of here.

Bye. Have a wonderful day.

Posted

Well done ! Name and shame them aswell please - want list of names who did it

Posted

Well done ! Name and shame them aswell please - want list of names who did it

Get back to grinding!

1 person likes this

Posted

Names or It Didn't Happen!