• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Actions against 'Shovel Exploiters'

415 posts in this topic

Posted

Nobody was banned ffs. Are you so naive. Fool me once, fool me twice but fool me million times. They would need more time to check this. They banned after 1 day?

3 people like this

Posted

Justice rains from above

HAMMER DOWN (IF they did do something which is to be doubted)

Posted

Do you guys not even realize that by witch hunting companies can put themselves in legal trouble right? that's why GW2 stopped posting names on the forums.

Posted

No western MMORPG developer has ever publicly name and shamed people after a ban-wave. GW2 did it once for a couple people on the forums and they then had to stop.

Overwatch did

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

We previously informed you of our investigation and necessary actions to stop the potential abuse of an exploit in BDO. Unfortunately some Players would sacrifice the enjoyment of others for advancement at any cost.

The use of exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other Players is an egregious violation of our Terms of Use. As such these Users have been permanently removed from the game. We wish to make our stance clear regarding this type of behavior; it will not be tolerated.

During our investigation some restrictions were placed on the functionality of specific in-game items over the past few days. Actions of this nature, while inconvenient are rare and done for good reason, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

A list of names would be nice here, if they have been removed, we'll find out soon enough, it would be nice for clarification ^_^

Posted (edited)

So how do we actually know that indeed someone get banned ? 

Edited by Raekwon333
1 person likes this

Posted

Out of likes.

I find the entire name & shame ideology 100% disgusting, revolting human behavior.
It enrages me to even think about it.

To be honest? I don't even know why it does but it does.

I could probably pull some reasons as to why it pisses me off out of whatever but. -----

Just thinking about it makes me sick.

There you go again, 

Huddle off attention whore! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Nobody was banned ffs. Are you so naive. Fool me once, fool me twice but fool me million times. They would need more time to check this. They banned after 1 day?

They disabled shovels about a week ago, are you daft? it hasn't been one day.

Posted

7/10, too much water

Posted

This is more fake than my girlfriend's boobs. They just tell you that what you want to hear. Where is the proof.

2 people like this

Posted

We need a name and shame on top of the ban.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you!

Posted (edited)

fine

Edited by B3RTON3

Posted

Overwatch did

Overwatch isnt a MMORPG, and they only posted it in china, where it is LEGAL to do so there.

Posted

Overwatch did

Blizzard in general did. 

Posted

Cant wait to see wich big guild will have lost the most members... :D

Posted

Victory dance?

200w.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Get those shovels and dig your graves lol.

Posted

Everyone in Barcode and Fortune and the other top guilds were banned? Oh wait no one got banned =), because the Barc0de guy I know who I reported for exploits is still playing and said he got a 72hr ban lol. TOP KEK Penta full set.

1 person likes this

Posted

No western MMORPG developer has ever publicly name and shamed people after a ban-wave. GW2 did it once for a couple people on the forums and they then had to stop.

Nexon did

so did Tree of Savior 

Posted (edited)

Blizzard in general did. 

No they don't. they dont post any name bans for world of warcraft or overwatch in america. It is only done in china because it is illegal in america.

http://bbs.ow.blizzard.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=523366&extra=page%3D1

notice the .cn at the end, meaning china.

Blizzard has never posted an america wall of shame, and I invite any of you to prove me wrong.

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

"We permanently banned all the exploiters, you believe us because we've earned your trust by now right?"

"I just need you to agree to this updated ToS."

Posted

No they don't. they dont post any name bans for world of warcraft or overwatch in america. It is only done in china because it is illegal in america.

http://bbs.ow.blizzard.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=523366&extra=page%3D1

notice the .cn at the end, meaning china.

I remember seeing a certain video on youtube, but not sure.

Posted

Thank you.

Posted

They disabled shovels about a week ago, are you daft? it hasn't been one day.

Whiteknight? Are you maybe daft? On a serious note how the ----- can you belive with no statistical presentation how many are banned by abusing shoveling.