• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Actions against 'Shovel Exploiters'

415 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

They already publicly stated they will not name & shame.

If you guys honestly need a list to validate something for yourself you are too spooky and should not play games for awhile, watch some tv and relax and forget about the world for a bit.

It's not bout actually naming and shaming them, it's about knowing that people they refer to are actually banned. 

Maybe not names but atleast numbers. 

Alot of people track korean BDO, so what the number of players who was using it on EU is unknown my guess - there were alot.

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted (edited)

-.-

Edited by Jaytrix

Posted

shit

Just because there's a goalie... ... ... She even said it's ok! Go for it brotha'!

Posted

great work. thank you for banning them.

Posted

good, thx, this really makes me feel way better about the company , seems like i wont be leaving the game anytime soon

Posted

Just because there's a goalie... ... ... She even said it's ok! Go for it brotha'!

My days of assassinating the men of women I have interest in is over, sadly.
I have a lot more code to write more often, so I simply don't have as much time as I do to keep putting rounds down range :/

It's okay.

I have faith that bae will come along some day.

That or I'll create her.

#Skynet

Posted

always out of likes.

Hit up that like button for you. I got you man.

Posted

My days of assassinating the men of women I have interest in is over, sadly.I have a lot more code to write more often, so I simply don't have as much time as I do to keep putting rounds down range :/

It's okay.

I have faith that bae will come along some day.

That or I'll create her.

#Skynet

What did you smoke dude ?

Posted (edited)

Hit up that like button for you. I got you man.

2015-12-17_15-52-58.thumb.png.80b39da2cc

What did you smoke dude ?

Illogical & uneducated forum users. ;)

Edited by War

Posted

I wonder how big the impact is and what is the long term effect of these players losts? HMMMMMM

Posted

Hell yes!!! Maybe now I can grind without getting melted to the ground by ultra geared out players 

Posted

I wonder how big the impact is and what is the long term effect of these players losts? HMMMMMM

Average IQ icreased.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow.

Posted

They already publicly stated they will not name & shame.

If you guys honestly need a list to validate something for yourself you are too spooky and should not play games for awhile, watch some tv and relax and forget about the world for a bit.

We need to know because the competitive guilds have to remove the players from their roster. Also if members in leadership position were ban we also have to start preparing for the future of the guild were in. It is important to list the names of the players. 

2 people like this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

We previously informed you of our investigation and necessary actions to stop the potential abuse of an exploit in BDO. Unfortunately some Players would sacrifice the enjoyment of others for advancement at any cost.

The use of exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other Players is an egregious violation of our Terms of Use. As such these Users have been permanently removed from the game. We wish to make our stance clear regarding this type of behavior; it will not be tolerated.

During our investigation some restrictions were placed on the functionality of specific in-game items over the past few days. Actions of this nature, while inconvenient are rare and done for good reason, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

lads, way to go. Good to se you guys taking a strong stance on this type o behaviour.shh_sound_of_git_guud.thumb.jpg.9810fd84

Posted

Good Job.

Posted

Average IQ icreased.

kek, I won't be missing gravity cucks from edan .

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Are you guys also tracing money coming into main accounts from throw away accounts, lets take this example.

1. Player buys game or uses a 7 day guest code to create dummy account and uses the exploit on it.

2. Player tries to get Failstacks and gets TET or PEN on gear or weapons that don't sell.

3. Player then uses dummy account to buy useless gear, basically laundry money.

I hope you guys are really digging deep into this one if you really wish to catch all the exploits, because word will get out on the ones that got away and this community will explode!!!!

3 people like this

Posted

Until I see a list of names, this is just a bunch of hot water meant to placate the masses.

Posted

List of names or this ban never happened. 

Posted (edited)

This was posted on reddit

http://i.imgur.com/w1z8gCW.png

Edited by Catclaw
1 person likes this

Posted

While we know you guys would love to see a wall of shame or exact numbers, this is unfortunately not something we'll post or discuss.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
GM Dew

List of names might be an overkill because of all the laws in all regions. But seriously not even a number?

Well don't expect me to be a beliver then. You just said "We did it" and all we can do  is trust your words. Not really a good standing for a company that already  mislead it's customers a few times...

Posted

Funny how none of the top 3 pages of guilds on Orwen lost either their GMs or any appreciable number of members...

none of the GMs were actually geared except for Avid, and Avid has been a grinder since day 1 of the game so he doesn't need to exploit

Posted

we want to see names

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

none of the GMs were actually geared except for Avid, and Avid has been a grinder since day 1 of the game so he doesn't need to exploit

Guilds don't lose numbers when they are banned they have to be removed by the Guild Master

Edited by Catclaw