• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

dont get Login-reward ?!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi first to say i love the game in all ways but now i have a problem maybe i dont understand it quite right.

problem is: today is 2016/10/26 and i logeded in to get my last reward i could get before the event ends (btw it was the boss amor)

but after the update i can click the calender but the game wont send the item to my inventory.

thats seems odd to me because there isnt a time for the end of the event just the date so i think im in time right ?

pls let me know how i can get my item

Familyname SiCkness

Server Alustin

thx for the help

Posted

Nov 16th, it was updated and posted in announcements 

Posted

thats ok but how do i get the item if the game wont send it to my inventorie when i click the button in the calendar ?

Posted

Nov 16th, it was updated and posted in announcements 

"New and returning explorers event has been extended until the 9th of November.

• Players should claim their reward before the maintenance cycle of November 16th."

This is only for New and Returning explorers; not Loyal Explorers. The daily attendance rewards for Loyal Explorers ended with maintenance so it is no longer available. If you had collected the boss box prior to maintenance (meaning you received your automatic Red Nose Gear) then the event was extended to November 2nd so you can collect your new boss box. 

Posted

• Players should claim their reward before the maintenance cycle of November 16th."

This is only for New and Returning explorers; not Loyal Explorers. The daily attendance rewards for Loyal Explorers ended with maintenance so it is no longer available. If you had collected the boss box prior to maintenance (meaning you received your automatic Red Nose Gear) then the event was extended to November 2nd so you can collect your new boss box. 

my friend needed only the last two and now he logged in and couldnt claim it i told him he has time to 2th November is there really nothign we can do ............

Posted

my friend needed only the last two and now he logged in and couldnt claim it i told him he has time to 2th November is there really nothign we can do ............

No :( I am so sorry for the inconvenience. 

Posted

Just a quick question about this. Does this mean that we get our new box on the 2nd, or do we get the new box today? I'm still a little confused on the date...

Posted

Hey gm the event stated that the event ends on the 26th. nothing in game stated that the event was closing first thing in the morning on the 26th. usually i dont complain to much however if the event in game states that you have until the 26th that means the 26th not 0100 on the 26th it states a day not a time. I would very much like my reward me and freinds were gearing up to be bale to horse around on edan and uno and the last item the boss gear is what im missing it is the 26th and id appreciate my reward.

Posted (edited)

Yes, it is still the 26th here and I cannot claim the box on my Orwen or Edan character

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Visnja

Posted

Please extend the loyal explorer's event too, I only have 2 more days to go

Posted

Just a quick question about this. Does this mean that we get our new box on the 2nd, or do we get the new box today? I'm still a little confused on the date...

I agree the information looks pretty confusing. Although the event ended alongside maintenance on 10/26 our statement makes it seem like the event was extended but really we're saying to collect all items before the end of the event and that the new box will be available on November 2nd. 

In our Attendance Reward Box announcement we stated, "Please note you will only receive the second box if you had already claimed the defective attendance reward by the end of the event, in addition to this we will not be removing any of the rewards earned by the original box.  Please note that you must claim and open the original box prior to November 2nd or it will disappear."

I honestly believe the new box will be available November 2nd but I will ask a CM to clarify again nonetheless. :) 

Yes, it is still the 26th here and I cannot claim the box on my Orwen or Edan character

Untitled.jpg

This is because the event ended during maintenance. 

Hey gm the event stated that the event ends on the 26th. nothing in game stated that the event was closing first thing in the morning on the 26th. usually i dont complain to much however if the event in game states that you have until the 26th that means the 26th not 0100 on the 26th it states a day not a time. I would very much like my reward me and freinds were gearing up to be bale to horse around on edan and uno and the last item the boss gear is what im missing it is the 26th and id appreciate my reward.

I am responding to your PM. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello I am a returning explorer and I joined back "bought the copy of the game on 9/18" but I am also having the problem of picking up my boss gear box from attendance is there a reason why?

Posted (edited)

Hello I am a returning explorer and I joined back "bought the copy of the game on 9/18" but I am also having the problem of picking up my boss gear box from attendance is there a reason why?

I responded to your PM

**UPDATE**

We have decided to grant those who missed out on the Day 30 Attendance Reward: Boss Defense Gear Box  an extra day to claim the attendance reward, however the box will be sent after November 2nd.

You must submit a ticket to our support team to receive this reward! Here is the link to do so: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/

p.s When creating your ticket for the DAY 30 BOSS BOX award please add the following hashtag so it makes it easier for us to track:  #attendance_boss_box

For any other Loyal Explorers who missed out on a day to claim an attendance reward (for example the Day 28: Gold Ingot 100 G) due to our extended maintenance we will also grant an extra day to claim that. Only one day though, but you must also submit a ticket to the link above in order to receive it! 

p.s.s When creating your ticket for the EXTRA DAY award please add the following hashtag so it makes it easier for us to track:  #attendance_extra_day

YOU MUST SUBMIT A TICKET BEFORE NOVEMBER 2ND!

Let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns! :x

Also as far as I am aware you should receive the New Box by mail on November 2nd or shortly after. :) 

I updated my initial post you guys must add the tags so we can track your guys' tickets easier! :) 

Edited by GM_Caramel
1 person likes this