• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Terms for a new trap.

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Are they trapping players into accepting terms for a design in which the capacity lacked a proper economy? That the economy was manipulated in such a way negates your gameplay . . why? First of all, the value of lifeskills was compromised because of a resource which is provided by the specific region promoted by the product. This resource provides the player a manner of accessing more areas and skills . . how so? If a player has enhanced armor and weaponry, the capacity for survival is greatly founded; providing significant opportunity in which a player can

a) gain level and therefore combat points

which are required for your character to gain versatility and thus fulfill the 'role' as promoted and touted via advertisement. thus not only is the time invested reduced from a matter hours, but a matter of days and possibly months considering the atmosphere of PVP and elitism fostered by design. Sure grouping offsets the upset defaulted by lack of sufficient enhancements (for example someone with all PRI armor fighting on Kuit Island won't have a hard time while grouped). However there haven't quite been enough hunting areas so that the populace was capable of being competitive in a manner which would have allowed for a simple apology for 'unforeseen' circumstances.

b)economize

time investments are huge. obviously a huge factor in players being provided with such pathing and manner of which crafting takes part. how fortunate are we the populace to have such a system which can supplement our preferred manner of enjoying design or releasing stress (Combat)? A great way to offset those who find their position within society with enough time to keep putting out levels via combat and gain gear or funds from the treasure which combat provides is simply from crafting, though understandably this can be at a considerably slower pace. This manner of opulence requires an electric bill for a time investment on a concept which is obliterated by the recently publicized exploit. Now your product is already something that doesn't make sense in my financial expenditures for the year, needless to mention an investment of man hours.

Obviously the product's appeal is quite promising and does deliver because of how handsomely the design delivers, especially since the combat delivery quite mitigates how ' hack 'n slash ' repitition. Despite such distress from the inane process of sustaining your character through tiers and encounters, the journey is quite beautiful and encourages different paths to achieve traversing the desert for treasures which will deliver maximized player performance in 'Red Battlefield' and Conquests.

Though, how are we to provide the market with materials from gathering / crafting or with treasures we've sought and earned. Are we to supply the market so that players who terrorize the game from a breach of design can have the fastest ships, horses, and finest furniture? Our alchemists and chefs provide quite well and with the best ingredients. Please recognize there is a singularity in which the product involved released two years ago in a different country and therefore promised much more than the playability at NA release. Therefore, your community contributed currency, time, and yes I admit it, emotions (though I've yet to participate in a large PVP) to a promise which was and still is implementing features that are already in a product of the same design in KR. The duration of this contribution is quite significant. The greatest upset in the balance is the lack of system trust. which will be elaborated on after opportunity c.

c) influence

how great are you? popularity is always fun whether from being sociable or because you've been a jackass. Now you can influence hunting areas simply because you've achieved a ranking from lifeskills or some other category. Amassed the most wealth? Heck I'm going to a different area before a duel takes wind. Not only can you be represented in such a manner, but your guild banners will be in the streets of a major city. Taxes will be collected from your hunting and be provided to whichever guild is charged with occupation. Areas will be infamous for whichever guild can maintain their reputation if they can stay king of the hill during xp sessions. New players will remember battles happening outside of major cities, node wars, or disputes in hunting areas. Politics are a huge theme in the game . . Calpheon suffers from civil distress, there are rioters in the streets. Alti Nova has middle eastern themes reminiscent of modern conflicts represented by the populace of monsters located to the north east and East. (the Cadry and Kurds / Bashims).

The most valuable asset from this opportunity is emotion. Even as a top tier player, the beauty is lost. The lands are barren of beautiful forests, oceans that are now rife with ecosystem and stormy seas lack the blue yonder. There is so much to comment on. Although there is quite a few simply crafting or the like, many players enjoy combat (obviously combat is one of the major components which will entice a player, if not the main draw). I'm sure every player is aware of the niceties that go with enjoying combat such as gear and a decent risk / reward. Especially with the guild missions available, any hunting area can be a hotspot in a matter of moments. All that I am playing is a package which provides pathing and models.

Please help me save the beauty and jobs so that the company can prosper in a respectable manner.

A simple apology will not do. Thank you for delivering on your terms of service in regard to 'actions taken' against those who lacked respect for your terms. What about the days in which a company provided for a customer and the product as is? My decision to purchase almost seems like yesterday, though months have passed and now there is a question of why there has been an investment. For me, despite there having been constant updates and territory . . playability is no longer there. Why does the gameplay feel as if I have to recuperate from a loss? Excluding the recently banned, who have been shoveling your shit of a design, no player has been able to invest their time efficiently and effectively with such a product. How acceptable is the product now?

I'd love to elaborate on intelligent design and how AI can reference this example as ' reason ', (Since this product is paid for, any argument can be categorized as ' reasonable '). As I was mentioning, Ai can sufficiently reference this incident as reason to fraud populace since the community will not go on strike. For example Bernie Madoff had to be caught to highlight the upsets in financial culpability, rather than be caught prior to the act. So we are proactive in regard to culpability and we aren't playing cops and robbers, thus we are contributing to white noise. Please respect your community and why this game was designed.

p . s . "Ok Kakao, allow me to level with you,  as far as systems trust goes, whenever currency is subject so . . intentional or not, time tends to be categorically falsified, thus any politic involved is no longer substantial except whatever reputation these guilds or even the provider now claim.(yes none except the logo as of today). Lifeskills? As far as being pro - casual (which I love, I know a fella who has monoplied his attempt at income by lifeskilling and utilizing workers. Achieved all DUO at lvl 52 and is a billionare via storage worth by materials only. Only started in July), the cost of your product at even $50 is already negated by the electricity required simply from negligience (yes, the product is being charged with negligience). Not only does the financial expenditure for less than a year make no sense, the strategy for the premium shop is already negated. Why is this important?
The skill required for such a breach negates the skilltree that the lifeskill represents and also in return . . the economy (contributed to with lifeskills.).

-edit- This sudden option to accept terms which is very suspicious in the manner that a governing body is ' protecting ' the citizens.

Fine, some players forfeited their right to discussion by claiming lack of understanding or wall of text. The site has forums for a reason. Forum being a concept where there is ' back 'n forth '. To clarify for those who purchased and for the purpose of keeping the company fiscally responsible . .

GREAT summary.

"This silver was unjustly exploited from players and we have no means of recourse unless Daum steps in. I demand compensation." to highlight his post.

Considering this discovery, what separates the current player from as was at release? Only the date differentiates us from purchase as every piece of data can be considered corrupt considering how the breach occurred.

-last edit- gave a looksie at Blasphemia

Apology issued since I lacked an important component to the complaint. This is NOT a simple issue of updated terms. The players are being asked to recognize the refund policy AGAIN. Why is that a problem? First, this awareness exists prior to even downloading the launcher, actually there must be a purchase prior to download! Also the refund policy has been included in the terms and for most of us, after months of accepting the "ToS"! Why is this sudden move of note? The course of action indicates guilt (obviously from how an argument covering the recent discovery of shovels can go) over time invested by players and the design promoting investment of time without actual presence from a human for character progression. Also why would EVERY player be asked to recognize the refund policy separately from the terms of service, AGAIN? Please differentiate!

Edited by exiLis
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There are these things called "blogs " 

That's where you post stuff like this.

Also they are required to have you reaccept a TOS if they changed something which they did, which was literally only adding things about those $10 gift packs. 

But reading is hard, and apparently so is writing something coherent that actually makes sense.

Edited by Blasphemia
16 people like this

Posted

Somebody owns a thesaurus.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

142.jpg

OR, and I am just saying possibly- they forced everyone to accept the ToS because they were banning all the shovel exploiters and they had them acknowledge the no refund rule before they found out they were banned. 

Edited by Grizabella
5 people like this

Posted

I think you've put way too much thought into it, and I must apologize to you because I haven't read a single word of it.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

That's where you post stuff like this.

Also they are required to have you reaccept a TOS of they changed something which they did, which was literally only adding things about those $10 gift packs. 

But reading is hard, and apparently so is writing something coherent that actually makes sense.

I'm aware of why the TOS was changed. Also if you weren't able to grasp anything, don't attempt the reading if writing is so hard.

The fact they are forcing a decision NOW where the player must recognize a refund policy months after launch is very suspicious. Especially so since there was such a huge breach of the system within their product. Their business practice is in question and it shows.

-edit- for note I never issued a complaint for having to encounter another acceptance of a ' Terms of Service ', was only a question posed. Also i apologize as the purpose of this post was despite the lack of capability to log in, was for having to accept terms again when already being aware of the refund policy yet having to recognize the policy in parallel to accepting terms which have previously not only included the policy but also require awareness of the policy to download the launcher.

Edited by exiLis

Posted

I think you've put way too much thought into it, and I must apologize to you because I haven't read a single word of it.

lol that's exactly my thought

Posted

I'm aware of why the TOS was changed. Also if you weren't able to grasp anything, don't attempt the reading if writing is so hard.

The fact they are forcing a decision NOW where the player must recognize a refund policy months after launch is very suspicious. Especially so since there was such a huge breach of the system within their product. Their business practice is in question and it shows.

You obviously didn't read the TOS when you read them the first time...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

you seriously need to get out more, especially if you think any of the drivel you typed out has any real relevance  or merit and is not tainted with opinion, bias, and flat out ignorance.

also of this is the first time you have had to reaccept a ToS for anything (as it is not only a common occurrence, but a required one for any service or program with a changing ToS) let me be the first to congratulate you on the purchase of your first PC.

Edited by Blasphemia

Posted (edited)

You obviously didn't read the TOS when you read them the first time...

Never did I mention I was caught unawares of their refund policy. Actually I was not fond of purchasing the product since I had chosen an ID which I discovered to be the family ID prior to creating a character and then the decision of whether to purchase a shop item to modify the family name occurred @ 30$. Regardless and unhappy that I could not simply purchase the product, the account was already associated with my e-mail.

To be relevant, why are we being asked to recognize this option as not even customers who have just purchased the game, but haven't yet to purchase?

-edit- the option to acknowledge we are indeed aware of the refund policy. obviously they are expecting complaints and requests for refund.

Edited by exiLis

Posted

Not a 1 line shitpost?  Better break out the image macros!  Give it a rest people.  English probably isn't his first language, but it is very readable.

And no, I don't agree with op.  Modifying the tos for extra clarity is a regular practice.  And hopefully more people actually read the thing, if only to discourage people from trying to profit from exploits before they're found and fixed.  And player driven economies are a different type of mess.  Especially when limited resources are involved.  At least this style of economy lets me experienced it the way the game designers intended, not how whoever puts the most flipping/relisting time (usually script assisted) allows me to experience it.

2 people like this

Posted

Never did I mention I was caught unawares of their refund policy. Actually I was not fond of purchasing the product since I had chosen an ID which I discovered to be the family ID prior to creating a character and then the decision of whether to purchase a shop item to modify the family name occurred @ 30$. Regardless and unhappy that I could not simply purchase the product, the account was already associated with my e-mail.

To be relevant, why are we being asked to recognize this option as not even customers who have just purchased the game, but haven't yet to purchase?

The thing is, every time they make a change to the TOS, they need to ask us to agree to them again.

They made some changes in section 7 to cover the promotion they have now where you can buy the game for a friend for 10 dollars.

Therefore, they are asking us to agree to the ENTIRE TOS again. Including the no refund after 14 days, which was already there before.

Posted

the general forums are my blog

Posted

The refund policy has been there since the beginning in the Terms of Use, and hasn't been changed.  They modified the ToU for the gift pack.  A little research and you'll see people complaining about the same 14 day policy back in March. 

Posted

Not a 1 line shitpost?  Better break out the image macros!  Give it a rest people.  English probably isn't his first language, but it is very readable.

And no, I don't agree with op.  Modifying the tos for extra clarity is a regular practice.  And hopefully more people actually read the thing, if only to discourage people from trying to profit from exploits before they're found and fixed.  And player driven economies are a different type of mess.  Especially when limited resources are involved.  At least this style of economy lets me experienced it the way the game designers intended, not how whoever puts the most flipping/relisting time (usually script assisted) allows me to experience it.

Sadly, I'm thanking you for maturity, though I'd like to counter your reply. Players proceeding beyond the launcher aren't simply being asked to recognize a ' Terms of Service '. In direct recognition of the ' Terms of Service ' is also a request to recognize the refund policy which is already at terms. Yes? Also being able to accept terms requires a download of the launcher which means you've already purchased the product. There is a big problem to this.

Yes player driven economies are messy, though the manner in which the breach of design (which requires energy) contributes to the economy worsens this mess by not only negating room for design flaws such as costs for repairing and potions to mention the least (which costs are projected in regard to a moneysink in the case the economy may become too unstable that there is too much currency that will undermine player economy) also the time involved lacks regard for the players the designers would like to keep despite players who do gain their gear by not taking advantage of lifeskilling. In short, every casual player has no reason to play since the electricity bill alone since release comes close to how much the product was saled for. Why is this the underlying sentiment? No matter the beauty, the code for this game completely negates any journey the player might have taken in a competitive manner to achieve progression goals (which would include going beyond lv. 45 and travels beyond major cities ex. Heidel). I don't care if you play for PVP or not . . actually the combat in game is to showcase how a player can be versatile against another despite your choice to never attempting so. Progression alone requires travel into situations that face combat. With such a blow to the world and the systems involved, how can we be forced with an option beyond acknowledging Terms of service? Especially if acknowledging a Terms of Service (which includes the refund policy) isn't enough to be logged onto your character?

The thing is, every time they make a change to the TOS, they need to ask us to agree to them again.

They made some changes in section 7 to cover the promotion they have now where you can buy the game for a friend for 10 dollars.

Therefore, they are asking us to agree to the ENTIRE TOS again. Including the no refund after 14 days, which was already there before.

I'm aware of the changes, but this isn't simply a change to their ' TOS '. We have to accept the 'ToS' and recognize the refund policy which is already in the 'ToS'. Why would we be forced to recognize the ToS after accepting a no refund policy which we have to be aware of prior to downloading the launcher?

The refund policy has been there since the beginning in the Terms of Use, and hasn't been changed.  They modified the ToU for the gift pack.  A little research and you'll see people complaining about the same 14 day policy back in March. 

As I stated, I'm aware of the change the terms went through. Being asked to recognize the refund policy by accepting a ' Terms of Service ' isn't new to me. Also I'm aware of the politics surrounding premium items that incurred a situation in which players were threatening to charge back their products. HOWEVER I've never witnessed nor in the history of business practice have a terms of service been served and then a sudden update which requires the refund policy to be recognized in competition to the the 'Terms of Service'. Why can't I simply log in having accepted to the 'Terms of Service'? Please note the new changes are not enough so that customers must recognize the refund policy separately again to log in. What relevance is there in whether the gifted package has an impact on your own copy?

Posted

Just accept it or don't play.  Simple.

Posted (edited)

Maybe..

Edited by TempIar

Posted

Why does it take some people a whole essay to get their point across?

Posted

I think you need to repair your foil hat

Posted

Are they trapping players into accepting terms for a design in which the capacity lacked a proper economy? That the economy was manipulated in such a way negates your gameplay . . why? First of all, the value of lifeskills was compromised because of a resource which is provided by the specific region promoted by the product. This resource provides the player a manner of accessing more areas and skills . . how so? If a player has enhanced armor and weaponry, the capacity for survival is greatly founded; providing significant opportunity in which a player can

which are required for your character to gain versatility and thus fulfill the 'role' as promoted and touted via advertisement. thus not only is the time invested reduced from a matter hours, but a matter of days and possibly months considering the atmosphere of PVP and elitism fostered by design. Sure grouping offsets the upset defaulted by lack of sufficient enhancements (for example someone with all PRI armor fighting on Kuit Island won't have a hard time while grouped). However there haven't quite been enough hunting areas so that the populace was capable of being competitive in a manner which would have allowed for a simple apology for 'unforeseen' circumstances.

b)economize

time investments are huge. obviously a huge factor in players being provided with such pathing and manner of which crafting takes part. how fortunate are we the populace to have such a system which can supplement our preferred manner of enjoying design or releasing stress (Combat)? A great way to offset those who find their position within society with enough time to keep putting out levels via combat and gain gear or funds from the treasure which combat provides is simply from crafting, though understandably this can be at a considerably slower pace. This manner of opulence requires an electric bill for a time investment on a concept which is obliterated by the recently publicized exploit. Now your product is already something that doesn't make sense in my financial expenditures for the year, needless to mention an investment of man hours.

Obviously the product's appeal is quite promising and does deliver because of how handsomely the design delivers, especially since the combat delivery quite mitigates how ' hack 'n slash ' repitition. Despite such distress from the inane process of sustaining your character through tiers and encounters, the journey is quite beautiful and encourages different paths to achieve traversing the desert for treasures which will deliver maximized player performance in 'Red Battlefield' and Conquests.

Though, how are we to provide the market with materials from gathering / crafting or with treasures we've sought and earned. Are we to supply the market so that players who terrorize the game from a breach of design can have the fastest ships, horses, and finest furniture? Our alchemists and chefs provide quite well and with the best ingredients. Please recognize there is a singularity in which the product involved released two years ago in a different country and therefore promised much more than the playability at NA release. Therefore, your community contributed currency, time, and yes I admit it, emotions (though I've yet to participate in a large PVP) to a promise which was and still is implementing features that are already in a product of the same design in KR. The duration of this contribution is quite significant. The greatest upset in the balance is the lack of system trust. which will be elaborated on after opportunity c.

c) influence

how great are you? popularity is always fun whether from being sociable or because you've been a jackass. Now you can influence hunting areas simply because you've achieved a ranking from lifeskills or some other category. Amassed the most wealth? Heck I'm going to a different area before a duel takes wind. Not only can you be represented in such a manner, but your guild banners will be in the streets of a major city. Taxes will be collected from your hunting and be provided to whichever guild is charged with occupation. Areas will be infamous for whichever guild can maintain their reputation if they can stay king of the hill during xp sessions. New players will remember battles happening outside of major cities, node wars, or disputes in hunting areas. Politics are a huge theme in the game . . Calpheon suffers from civil distress, there are rioters in the streets. Alti Nova has middle eastern themes reminiscent of modern conflicts represented by the populace of monsters located to the north east and East. (the Cadry and Kurds / Bashims).

The most valuable asset from this opportunity is emotion. Even as a top tier player, the beauty is lost. The lands are barren of beautiful forests, oceans that are now rife with ecosystem and stormy seas lack the blue yonder. There is so much to comment on. Although there is quite a few simply crafting or the like, many players enjoy combat (obviously combat is one of the major components which will entice a player, if not the main draw). I'm sure every player is aware of the niceties that go with enjoying combat such as gear and a decent risk / reward. Especially with the guild missions available, any hunting area can be a hotspot in a matter of moments. All that I am playing is a package which provides pathing and models.

Please help me save the beauty and jobs so that the company can prosper in a respectable manner.

A simple apology will not do. Thank you for delivering on your terms of service in regard to 'actions taken' against those who lacked respect for your terms. What about the days in which a company provided for a customer and the product as is? My decision to purchase almost seems like yesterday, though months have passed and now there is a question of why there has been an investment. For me, despite there having been constant updates and territory . . playability is no longer there. Why does the gameplay feel as if I have to recuperate from a loss? Excluding the recently banned, who have been shoveling your shit of a design, no player has been able to invest their time efficiently and effectively with such a product. How acceptable is the product now?

I'd love to elaborate on intelligent design and how AI can reference this example as ' reason ', (Since this product is paid for, any argument can be categorized as ' reasonable '). As I was mentioning, Ai can sufficiently reference this incident as reason to fraud populace since the community will not go on strike. For example Bernie Madoff had to be caught to highlight the upsets in financial culpability, rather than be caught prior to the act. So we are proactive in regard to culpability and we aren't playing cops and robbers, thus we are contributing to white noise. Please respect your community and why this game was designed.

p . s . "Ok Kakao, allow me to level with you,  as far as systems trust goes, whenever currency is subject so . . intentional or not, time tends to be categorically falsified, thus any politic involved is no longer substantial except whatever reputation these guilds or even the provider now claim.(yes none except the logo as of today). Lifeskills? As far as being pro - casual (which I love, I know a fella who has monoplied his attempt at income by lifeskilling and utilizing workers. Achieved all DUO at lvl 52 and is a billionare via storage worth by materials only. Only started in July), the cost of your product at even $50 is already negated by the electricity required simply from negligience (yes, the product is being charged with negligience). Not only does the financial expenditure for less than a year make no sense, the strategy for the premium shop is already negated. Why is this important?
The skill required for such a breach negates the skilltree that the lifeskill represents and also in return . . the economy (contributed to with lifeskills.).

-edit- This sudden option to accept terms which is very suspicious in the manner that a governing body is ' protecting ' the citizens.

Fine, some players forfeited their right to discussion by claiming lack of understanding or wall of text. The site has forums for a reason. Forum being a concept where there is ' back 'n forth '. To clarify for those who purchased and for the purpose of keeping the company fiscally responsible . .

GREAT summary.

"This silver was unjustly exploited from players and we have no means of recourse unless Daum steps in. I demand compensation." to highlight his post.

Considering this discovery, what separates the current player from as was at release? Only the date differentiates us from purchase as every piece of data can be considered corrupt considering how the breach occurred.

Apology issued since I lacked an important component to the complaint. This is NOT a simple issue of updated terms. The players are being asked to recognize the refund policy AGAIN. Why is that a problem? First, this awareness exists prior to even downloading the launcher, actually there must be a purchase prior to download! Also the refund policy has been included in the terms and for most of us, after months of accepting the "ToS"! Why is this sudden move of note? The course of action indicates guilt (obviously from how an argument covering the recent discovery of shovels can go) over time invested by players and the design promoting investment of time without actual presence from a human for character progression. Also why would EVERY player be asked to recognize the refund policy separately from the terms of service, AGAIN? Please differentiate!

tl;dr: I got banned and cant invest  16 hours into digging for shovels so i started a new blog on here how i subtly imply its unfair to ban for exploits.

Goodbye and good riddance, i hate people who rp in forums the most, this includes you

526388437-image.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

@Malpercio

"i subtly imply its unfair to ban for exploits."

Never was a topic quoted in which the poster was unfavorable to 'actions taken' against offenders nor is that issue being held responsible as unsatisfactory. Though the question of whether simply announcing course of action was taken, is enough for a product which is supported by premiums (implemented after release). Not to mention the design of the product could have been compromised prior to release. Can't ya gain get the materials for sharps/hard from other tools than simply the shovel? For a community which has invested in a product for months only to discover gameplay has been compromised with major impact, this situation requires more than players issued an announcement in which course of action was indeed taken following such a discovery.

Posted

b)economize

c) influence

GREAT summary.

phew...ive read you wall...and esp like the part starting with the valuable asset 'emotion'

btw.... i am 56 now 😉....just kiddin

Posted

MFW I get home from work and finally read OP.

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Posted

so what as an old player if i accept this, there is no way to get a refund?

Posted

Lol, the trap was charging a box price for a f2p game on the premise that it would be vastly different/superior to the f2p versions. We walked right into it and the door slammed behind us. But that ship has long since sailed.

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0