• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvp focused | limited recruitment FUtilez -[Do You Have What It Takes ?]

1,663 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

DpBU53P.png

★ Homepage ★ Facebook ★ Twitter ★ Youtube ★
NEED MORE INFO JOIN OUR CHAT: http://discord.futilez.com
Server: TBA | Time Zone: EU/CET |

WHO ARE WE
We are collection of adult gamers who have come together under the same ideology and the real strength of our guild lies in the positive attitudes and the dedication of our members.

Our mission is to achieve great things through teamwork while at the same time providing a fun gaming experience. We strive to be the best in everything we do including having fun and laughing at ourselves even when we really aren't the best. A good sense of humor will get you far and looking after your fellow members is key to success in the guild.

GUILD HISTORY
The guilds roots started back in 2003 with Lineage II and other games after it, though our main policies and structure began in 2006 with "Dark and Light" where we were known under the EGG guild name. In 2007 we lost our old domain and forums so we decided to start from scratch as FUtilez.

Since 2007 more than 3500 users have registered at our forums, speaking volumes about the impact we have had among the MMO player base worldwide and of which we are very proud of. In May 2008 we started a new chapter in Age of Conan and quickly became the dominant guild on the server. When servers merged, we moved to the Fury server and stayed the dominant force in both Sieges and PvP. The guild was closed in February in 2009 for a summer break and to try out Aion. We then returned to Age of Conan for the PvP updates and the Kithai expansion in February 2010 and once again became the dominant force until we closed the AoC section down in August 2010.

In 2012 we created a multi-guild alliance for Guild Wars 2 WvW warfare.We setup the alliance website at www.pevepe.net where all organization and planing was done and as well hosted TeamSpeak server with 512 slots. At the Guild Wars 2 launch, we moved the entire alliance to an empty server Seafarer's Rest and during next the few months we fought our way up through the rankings all the way to highest number 1 spot. Shortly after that we closed our GW2 section because a lot of our members had lost interest due the lack of any of the Guild vs Guild content that was initially promised.

In 2014 we started playing Archeage in Alpha and entered the beta events quickly after.
It was a blast to have our core members excited, with the knowledge we got from beta we quickly became force to be reckoned with.
Setting sails for a castle was our next objective and
we captured it as the only one without any assistance/alliances with other guilds on Dahuta Max Conflict server. We had many epic battles on both land a sea that led FUtilez to become both loved and hated by many EU Archeage players.

WHATS EXPECTED
While gaming to be on team speak, always sign up for guild events (available/not available), intense participation in mass guild events and having fun in such an environment, be active in community forums and self-motivated to take initiative.

We are here to have fun and to increase our enjoyment through the guild.
If you have any questions you can ask them in public forums and registration is not needed.

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES ?
We are looking for Potential Members with the following characteristics : Dedication, Determination, Charisma, knowledge and above all an OPEN MIND.

Applicants must meet the following criteria:

01. You are at least 18 years old.
02. You must have good sens of humor.
03. You must be patient, mature and calm.
04. You must be able to blend with the rest of the Guild.
05. You don't get frustrated easily.
06. You must be able to follow orders, thinking quickly, and reacting accordingly if necessary.
07. You must have Discord and a microphone.
08. You will be available at least 5 evenings a week for guild events

There are many forms of attitude that we expects from our members.
These include such things as the ability to take criticism, working as part of a team and many more.

As FUtilez member you're expected to be on the ball, be on Discord and be a team player.
Likewise whilst we are unmerciful and evil gits in game, we always play hard but fair, cheaters need not apply.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS: http://discord.futilez.com

If you feel there is one or more point you don't meet in the criteria, please reconsider applying to this guild.
To be considered for the Futilez, fill out the Application template at: http://futilez.com/recruitment

Preacher's Guild Promo

uyqpfCg.jpg

BLACK DESERT GUILD ROSTER STATS ( updated 14.02.2016 )
(click to enlarge)

e04db19c9f.png

FEW GUILD MOVIES FROM OUR PREVIOUS GAMES

ARCHEAGE

GUILD WARS 2

AGE OF CONAN

Some fun from DayZ

Check our youtube channel for rest of our movies: http://www.youtube.com/user/FutilezGuild

JOIN OUR CHAT FOR MORE INFO: http://discord.futilez.com

FUtilez will be playing on the Jordine Server EU
Topic edited by: IKShadow

Edited by Krogos
19 people like this

Posted

hello guys i play with futilez from AoC and i can recommend this guild to anyone loves pvp !!!!!!

4 people like this

Posted

I played with these guys ArcheAge and I wouldn't recommend joining them. Very chaotic and poor leadership. 

2 people like this

Posted

Yet we beated just about every guild on a max conflict server with 2 fingers in the nose bar VoTF.

Nice troll attempt sir and thanks for the bumb :)

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yet we beated just about every guild on a max conflict server with 2 fingers in the nose bar VoTF.

Nice troll attempt sir and thanks for the bumb :)

Now you can exactly see what I am talking about. Instead of accepting the critics and being a man for once you come up with such a trollish and childish response. Trying to brag about some non-sense that people don't even know or care about in a current matter. Defending yourself by trying to put down the other person?

I honestly do think it would be hard to find a worse leadership than FUtilez has and trust me... I played a lot of games. And I am talking from personal experience too... So try to man up and admit your shit for once.

Edited by Crucifix
5 people like this

Posted

Our reputation when it comes to pvp is already proven in the numerous mmo's we played, we dont need to defend ourselves against a troll.

And saying Futilez has bad leadership when you have people like Chuu / Scoot / Ikshadow / Praslea / Benseine ? hmm i think its time to stop responding to you sir. o/

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Being experienced and having a zerg is something different than making right decisions and respecting guild members.

And as far as I remember nobody really liked Chuu for his awful behavior and manners, yet nobody did a damn thing about it. That's enough to say about your guild as a whole.

Edited by Crucifix
3 people like this

Posted

I REALLY LOVE THIS GUILD, I MEAN THEY ARE SO GOOD AT... DYING!

I remember in Archeage that you betrayed your own faction and you guys kept on dying everywhere people saw you, most horrilble pvp guild ever seen, even worse inside guild drama of this guild that kept on going. Not just that its a joke to be in this guild the leadership is even worse they see more then 3 opponents when the guild is together, they give up and pay you to not fight them again.

Another joke is them willing to play this game, let me guess first point on the agenda is or dying a lot or already giving up?

So even if other guilds want to join them in an alliance, watch out they stab you in the back for money you can better destroy them quickly and take everything they have, i mean they are easy to beat anyway.

In Archeage they also had the nicknames: Faililez, futilyfighting, fuut in leg runawayz should i add more?

Posted

<3 keep the hate comming boys we love it.

7 people like this

Posted

<3 keep the hate comming boys we love it.

see you are already dodging the conversation? is this also your guild attitude :D? Dodging opponents :D?

Posted (edited)

At least we dint join an alliance like all West and East did eh :) ?

We remained solo as 1 guild who managed to claim a castle and had a blast doing pvp without holding other guilds hands, many guilds offered us to join their alliance and Ikshadow never ever agreed to this nonesense as we like to fight against the odds.

We choose to play this way as it suits our needs to fight a whole server win or lose.

You see unilike other guilds who are affraid of losing or risking 200 packs we just went in knowing we would lose that fight, we would lose those packs, but we dint care as we loved to fight against those odds.

Edited by Krogos
6 people like this

Posted

At least we dint join an alliance like all West and East did eh :) ?

We remained solo as 1 guild who managed to claim a castle and had a blast doing pvp without holding other guilds hands, many guilds offered us to join their alliance and Ikshadow never ever agreed to this nonesense as we like to fight against the odds.

We choose to play this way as it suits our needs to fight a whole server win or lose.

You see unilike other guilds who are affraid of losing or risking 200 packs we just went in knowing we would lose that fight, we would lose those packs, but we dint care as we loved to fight against those odds.

GJ, only thing is the carebear alliance between green and red was not joined by us but by you guys, we were an more PvP oriented faction vs faction vs faction alliance. I mean YOU GUYS were the ones starting that carebear alliance. You can change facts, but i think a lot of players who played AA know what you guys did and you now only sound more of an joke then before, congratulations i thought you guys couldnt get lower :D, well you showed me one thing that you can have as an victory, the fact that you guys are an extreme joke of a guild.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What alliance oO ?

We ganked every guild from Philisopher Kings to War Legend the only guild we dint pk'd was KDS as we had a gentlemans agreement to not gank each other, every other guild was free game lel :D

We had no loyalty to East or West why would we ? we wanted to fight everyone no matter the outcome or being outnumbered <3

We woulnt want it any other way, no carebear shit or ass kissing.

Edited by Krogos
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

GJ, only thing is the carebear alliance between green and red was not joined by us but by you guys, we were an more PvP oriented faction vs faction vs faction alliance. I mean YOU GUYS were the ones starting that carebear alliance. You can change facts, but i think a lot of players who played AA know what you guys did and you now only sound more of an joke then before, congratulations i thought you guys couldnt get lower :D, well you showed me one thing that you can have as an victory, the fact that you guys are an extreme joke of a guild.

u insane? PK were the ones who were carebearing on our server as they were biggest and were allied with several guild which I was part of (Dignity of War) and from my experience FUtilez was only guild running around without any alliance same as VoTF on the other side... and pls next time u start bashing and trolling be adult and introduce yourself and your guild u played before so people can get all the facts... as u are now just some random trolling, end of story.

P.S. yes FUtilez was one of the most hated guild on our faction because they were attacking any1 for profit but that is just their playstyle + yes they were only guild which got castle alone without any alliance so GG WP and what did u do in that game?

Edited by HollowStone
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

We woulnt want it any other way, no carebear shit or ass kissing.

Yeah... no need to say it 100 more times. We all got the message, however your choice of foul words show what a bunch of immature people you are. I am talking in plural because I suppose you're here to represent your guild and let everyone know what FUtilez is all about? Well you're doing a good job so far. 

Edited by Crucifix

Posted

Yeah... no need to say it 100 more times. We all got the message, however your choice of foul words show what a bunch of immature people you are. I am talking in plural because I suppose you're here to represent your guild and let everyone know what FUtilez is all about? Well you're doing a good job so far. 

yes u can see what about is FUtilez, and its about being top guild on the server which can fight any1 without any assistance or anything of the sort and will be glad to take any1 for a fight, so whoever is pleased with that can join FUtilez as we are pure PvP guild and not some carebears...

1 person likes this

Posted

Let's make an order in this mess...

"I honestly do think it would be hard to find a worse leadership than FUtilez has and trust me... I played a lot of games. And I am talking from personal experience too... So try to man up and admit your shit for once." You're talking from experience. Did you play in any of the games under the leadership of Futilez? It's easy to judge things from the outside without actually seeing them. There could of been some misjudged actions taken, but unless you point out a repeated behavior your point is not really seen.

"I remember in Archeage that you betrayed your own faction"    Explain. For real, even I'm wondering. What did Futilez ever do with west side? VOTF hated our guts.

"is even worse they see more then 3 opponents when the guild is together, they give up and pay you to not fight them again." On that part I must say "hateful comment". The western guilds (speaking of VOTF, Soul slayers as they're the only ones I remember well) were far more geared and organized with the cash than futilez. And giving up? I can't even count the times we rush to fight on IK's command, even when the situation is definitely against us. There were times we fought on freedich alone versus 2-3 Western guilds till another Eastern answered the call to join fun fights.

"So even if other guilds want to join them in an alliance, watch out they stab you in the back for money you can better destroy them quickly and take everything they have, i mean they are easy to beat anyway." Again, hateful comment. You don't bring any example from archeage (and i guess quite a lot of people who got fed up from archeage are going to try the game) so can't pay attention to your point.

"GJ, only thing is the carebear alliance between green and red was not joined by us but by you guys, we were an more PvP oriented faction vs faction vs faction alliance. I mean YOU GUYS were the ones starting that carebear alliance." I think you're mixing things now... the official carebear alliance didn't start before the age of the pirate guild when the whole server went against them. Never heard of any red/green alliance before PK/Origin disbanding and the beginning of Hydra.

What futilez is about? About never giving up, about enjoying the games you play and aiming for the best.

5 people like this

Posted

Being experienced and having a zerg is something different than making right decisions and respecting guild members.

And as far as I remember nobody really liked Chuu for his awful behavior and manners, yet nobody did a damn thing about it. That's enough to say about your guild as a whole.

The core members of the Guild loves Chuu. When members are not living up to our expectations as mentioned in criteria 3,4 and 5 in the OP Chuu might hit You with a banhammer if You are over dramatic about it. Did You suffer that same fate I wonder...? I agree that he has awefull behaviour and no manners, but that's usually more fun then anything negative. It's others negativity that usually meet Chuu's dictatorial dominating behaviour ;-)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I say it a 100 times more to make our point across.

We dont care about losing fights, getting stomped 10 times in a row or losing packs.

We care about provoking pvp, provoking the best guilds on the EU / US to fight them win or lose.

And show me sir where i act immature ? 

You mean i am not alowed to show you how Futilez work in mmo's ?

You talk about chaos and bad leadership ? yet we manage to beat one of the #1 guilds in Europe......logic much ?

You can say a ton of things about us but being cowards or bad sport that aint our game good sir.

Edited by Krogos
2 people like this

Posted

We were an more PvP oriented faction vs faction vs faction alliance

Forgot to ask, who "we" is referred to. We would like to know who we have the pleasure of discussing with

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I was in your guild so you can stop acting and being a dick with your bragging, alright? These videos don't show how you talk with your members and all the other guild affairs.

If you have to say something 100 times to try to make a point then maybe you should stop for a moment and realize why the hell you need 100 tries in the first place? :D

You will never be a top guild or anywhere near good. Simply because of your attitude. 
You said it yourself:

We dont care about losing fights, getting stomped 10 times in a row or losing packs. 

We care about provoking pvp, provoking the best guilds on the EU / US to fight them win or lose.

That is pure stupid and nonstrategic. Picking fights like a wild dog on rabies. A guild without leadership can't even contend to be decent.

Edited by Crucifix

Posted

yes it is stupid and non strategic, but it usually makes our Time in the game more Fun. We play a game to have fun in the end, right? :P

Posted (edited)

You can have a simple meaningless fun or try to learn a lesson and make yourself a better person by analyzing every situation you observe or get yourself in, especially when it involves other people too. Learn what is respect and how different actions affect your own subconsciousness. 

Edited by Crucifix

Posted (edited)

I was in your guild so you can stop acting and being a dick with your bragging, alright? These videos don't show how you talk with your members and all the other guild affairs.

If you have to say something 100 times to try to make a point then maybe you should stop for a moment and realize why the hell you need 100 tries in the first place? :D

You will never be a top guild or anywhere near good. Simply because of your attitude. 
You said it yourself:

That is pure stupid and nonstrategic. Picking fights like a wild dog on rabies. A guild without leadership can't even contend to be decent.

You are so wrong sir....

It gives us an indication of wich members have the stomach to endure defeat, it shows wich members have the stamina and morale to keep going,

it gives us an insight how our enemy's fight, who leads, who heals, which specs.

Its clear you dont see the advantage it gives when losing against other guilds over and over but any commander will tell you that a defeat gives you more info then a victory.

Edited by Krogos
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You can have a simple meaningless fun or try to learn a lesson and make yourself a better person by analyzing every situation you observe or get yourself in. Learn what is respect and how if affects your subconsciousness.

never seen more nonsense then this, just because some guild are well behaved to others or other guilds doesnt mean every guild should be like that, and why respect some1 who didnt earn our respect? as respect is earned not given

Edited by HollowStone
1 person likes this