• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvp focused | limited recruitment FUtilez -[Do You Have What It Takes ?]

1,663 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

leadership roles in Tortuga.

Thanks, needed the laugh.

Edited by Ryiah

Posted

The Vampire bug was (as far as I can recall) first abused with 0 Cooldown by a Player called Sandriks who unfortunately was a Soul Slayer (Aldemeri Dominion we played. And no, after I found out he was bug abusing he was not a slayer anymore). He was the one who went on the Pryda's stream to tell him about the bug and Pryda, who was a VoTF player at that time used it. If you recall the VoTF thread on Dahuta I actually mention this somewhere to Jackie. And I think Pryda was not that long in VoTF, so one random player who was not even that long in the game abused a bug. Sorry but that is not a whole guilds fault.

Thats what you do when you have a cheater/bug abuser in your guild. You kick him. VoTF failed at it or apparently thought it would be ok. And it wasnt just Pryda. More than just him from VoTF "tested" it at least and used it even against guilds and while having the scroll in ESO. And in the end he left VoTF. And it had nothing to do with the bug abuse I casn asure you.

Too bad I will remain in the wrong since Pryda deleted every evidence on twitch. Coincidence? just joking twitch deletes it after a while. :P

Posted

Thanks, needed the laugh.

Yeah your right, we beat Atra Astrum and the Zerg Alliance with 0 leadership. Just spamed 1-2-3-4-5 and they all died. RIP.

Posted

You logged off with packs so you can have a laugh? And this was funny why? Well for me that was a disgraceful moment for VoTF and for a guild that claims to be so skilled in pvp and so above other guilds level, such "humor" would be frowned upon. 

When you win so many fights in the server that you dominate it, there's time for humor here and there. You might not be aware of this concept, but you don't have to proof anything anymore at that time in the game's lifespan. No matter what we may have or have not done, we dominated Dahuta and there's no doubt about that. You can try to find the smallest things to try and turn them away from your ideals of a dominating guild, but the facts still remain the same.

You rly expect a srs answer after posting this?

You sir, are not even smart enough to understand sarcasm. Brainless zergling. FUtilez in a nutshell.

Posted

Do you guys go deep in the Omanko?

Posted

Do you guys go deep in the Omanko?

Only go deep in the Onahole.

Posted

If I was a girl, would you fight each other to the death to claim me?

Posted

If I was a girl, would you fight each other to the death to claim me?

yes

Posted

When you win so many fights in the server that you dominate it, there's time for humor here and there. You might not be aware of this concept, but you don't have to proof anything anymore at that time in the game's lifespan. No matter what we may have or have not done, we dominated Dahuta and there's no doubt about that. You can try to find the smallest things to try and turn them away from your ideals of a dominating guild, but the facts still remain the same.

You sir, are not even smart enough to understand sarcasm. Brainless zergling. FUtilez in a nutshell.

Anyone who played on Dahuta know more or less who dominated, who fought against both East & West, who dickholded & who's a bad looser that find excuses.
But since IK requested it, i'll just stop this pointless argument here.

Have fun in your own little world.

Posted

So Anue when do you announce the move to BDO ?

Posted

Best part is we like VoTF alot :P

But dont tell anyone Hideki :) 

Posted

Wow lots of insults in the air from this Kempine.

Thats because his jimmies have been rustled sir.

I guess in your world stupid people talk stupid shit without consequences but not in mine.

Some-Men-Rustle.jpeg

Posted

Trolling? You can call it whatever you like. But sometimes.. Yes.

Right now... No.

He cant troll while his jimmies are rustled.

latest?cb=20120309043943

Posted

Just another nonfactor that we'll never see in game.

Posted

Trolling? You can call it whatever you like. But sometimes.. Yes.

Right now... No.

Great men arent hiding behind a fake name.

Come on big boy show us who you are, put your balls on the table.

Posted

Guild: Grind

Name: Undecided because didn't bought pre-order yet and a lot of names will be taken.

enough said

Posted

You haven't said anything in our entire conversation that would make sense and contribute to the argument. I don't think "enough said" is something that fits your situation.

Issue is. You need to think and try harder before you post. Try it.

Lowquality troll is low quality :(

Posted

Same to you fighting against you was awesome and the game would be boring as f+ck without it, to bad we cant bait Jacky enough so he lost it and roll to BDO :/
Well hopefully we will meet in some other game in the future. 

I ask all FUtilez members to stop any kind of VoTF bashing.

p.s. I apologize to Jacky I did go a bit to far with some of my posts ... usually I don't even bother but since game is not released yet so not focusing on other things, while listening on discord daily "did you saw what bs they are posting etc"... 

Fair enough, with that I will leave, but I will say one thing to put this to rest. This is in your OP of this recruitment thread "Shortly after that we closed our GW2 section because a lot of our members had lost interest due the lack of any of the Guild vs Guild content that was initially promised.".

Now, if by Guild vs Guild content you mean just fighting other guilds in the open world as you wanted in AA, you had that plenty in GW2, if by Guild vs Guild Content you meant organized fights, VoTF offered that to you in AA and that is now being underplayed as "not reflective of real strength". But there were numerous threads in which GvG was mentioned between FU and VoTF prior to the fight happening, it wasnt a random spontaneous fight as people claim, you called us out in shout chat and flat out said VoTF could not stand alone, then told us to prove that we could, and thats how the GvG happened. It is not my fault if you challenge a guild unprepared, it was just as short notice for us as it was you. You had months to try again and you didnt, so suffice to say that fight was conclusive.

Contrary to popular belief I dont actually care to run around and harp on about VoTF, I dont even care much about BDO. I dont even chase drama much tbh, if I did I would be linking unlisted videos and screenshots I have left right and center, Rangora forums are relatively quiet even though we have full control over that server too. I simply ask that you show enough respect to not link videos of wins against a guild that you predominantly lost against, for all the arrogance people claim VoTF to have, you would not be able to show me a recruitment thread where we claimed to be better than guilds we lost to fair and square, ever. 

Posted

Great men arent hiding behind a fake name.

Come on big boy show us who you are, put your balls on the table.

https://youtu.be/mBabduoVAPI 

Careful.. this video might is disturbing, it contains balls.. a table.. and a staple machine.. :D lol

Posted

You have been owned, you are just a troll in a guild that noone has ever mentioned here, so why the hate?

<Grind>

What we are looking for?

We are looking for more players to be one of the top PVP guilds, aiming to own castles and take leading spots on server ranks.

Even though we aim at the top, we have a laid back attitude to life - hate and drama has no place here

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Of course, for you a guild statement means nothing, it's only actions that makes a guild - keep trolling boy

df7843635ae8f37a17a836f81d05d545.jpg

Posted

Hidden Content

Careful.. this video might is disturbing, it contains balls.. a table.. and a staple machine.. :D lol

Reminds me of that Welsh guy that won a darwin award after saying if England won the rubgy world cup he would cut his balls off, and England won... so he cut his balls off.

Fair enough, with that I will leave, but I will say one thing to put this to rest. This is in your OP of this recruitment thread "Shortly after that we closed our GW2 section because a lot of our members had lost interest due the lack of any of the Guild vs Guild content that was initially promised.".

Now, if by Guild vs Guild content you mean just fighting other guilds in the open world as you wanted in AA, you had that plenty in GW2, if by Guild vs Guild Content you meant organized fights, VoTF offered that to you in AA and that is now being underplayed as "not reflective of real strength". But there were numerous threads in which GvG was mentioned between FU and VoTF prior to the fight happening, it wasnt a random spontaneous fight as people claim, you called us out in shout chat and flat out said VoTF could not stand alone, then told us to prove that we could, and thats how the GvG happened. It is not my fault if you challenge a guild unprepared, it was just as short notice for us as it was you. You had months to try again and you didnt, so suffice to say that fight was conclusive.

Contrary to popular belief I dont actually care to run around and harp on about VoTF, I dont even care much about BDO. I dont even chase drama much tbh, if I did I would be linking unlisted videos and screenshots I have left right and center, Rangora forums are relatively quiet even though we have full control over that server too. I simply ask that you show enough respect to not link videos of wins against a guild that you predominantly lost against, for all the arrogance people claim VoTF to have, you would not be able to show me a recruitment thread where we claimed to be better than guilds we lost to fair and square, ever. 

And then you type VoTF Jackie in google and multiple drama and rage threads appear. Doesnt rage much... lol even your Ex-guild members in Tortuga laugh about how much you rage.

1 person likes this

Posted

You're rushing to conclusions with your pictures that make you look like a complete idiot after every time I reply. Why the self-hatred?

Thing is, what guild I am from doesn't matter. It's how you behave and communicate. That's what makes the difference.

I already mentioned this before. But hey again, you made your whole guild look like a box of complete tools by your failed attempt to grasp logic.

If the guild you are in doesnt matter then why did you bring it up? Kind of a moronic thing to do.

Posted

Because I have nothing to hide and I am not scared of anything. That does make a difference.

Uhuh. Besides why are you even posting here?

Posted

Because I have nothing to hide and I am not scared of anything. That does make a difference.

Carefull now here.

Merevin is a good leader and seemed to be a very smart guy.

I think he doesnt want to burn bridges, nor is that something you could achieve with low quality trolling.

But i think he does not condone your bahavior here in our recruitment thread.

Posted

I remember you from Age of Conan :)