• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvp focused | limited recruitment FUtilez -[Do You Have What It Takes ?]

1,663 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello im decap if noone knew! nice to meet you all here !

Edited by decap
5 people like this

Posted

omg this went full retard with trolls but anyway good thing BDO doesnt have factions so we can't "betray" our "allies"... gl in your endeavours inside and hope u dont run into me because for people like u I would be willing to sacrifice million karma if needed ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

With the other side it seems you do :D, you only fight your own faction while you get gear from the opponent and even hand hold them and now you are saying you guys are for full fighting LOL! you are lying again mate :D

You seem to confuse us with War Legend who had a agreement with VoTF ?

We never ever had a deal with a West guild, but did arrange structured fights against The Soulslayers / VoTF.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

omg this went full retard with trolls but anyway good thing BDO doesnt have factions so we can't "betray" our "allies"... gl in your endeavours inside and hope u dont run into me because for people like u I would be willing to sacrifice million karma if needed ;)

Obviously. You must be the only player who knows how to create a character in BDO and how to learn skills or grab some levels.

Early words like that make the best #Fails in the end when you talk shit and you're the one that gets hit.

Edited by Crucifix

Posted

Futilez welcome to BDO! ... cant wait to play with you guys again.

1 person likes this

Posted

Praslea is love Praslea is life <3

1 person likes this

Posted

No impact? You don't even have a 90 IQ if you say something like this. Tell me Bruce Lee had no influence or that Ronda Rousey has no influence when these people are changing lives every single day. Tell me that self-defense and confidence has no influence. Especially when you teach that to young kids with all the bullying at schools and etc. I feel sorry for you that you never had a chance to prevent others beating you at school, probably that's why you're such an arrogant kid on the Internet bragging about stupid shit.

And secondly how would someone like you influence world with math and physics when you're so annoying? Nobody would even take you seriously. Lol.

Who's being annoying and has 11 downvotes and counting, lol

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah using guildies to register and downvote is indeed a very very good move, i mean it already again shows you guys attitude :D, also you can make alliances in this game so this truly went full derp on their notice again, it seems they dont care about truths and lies.

They now even blame War Legends, while they are using War Legends awesome attitude of not caring or i can even say they copied it from them out of nowhere, i mean the biggest bendovers were futilez in AA LOL!

Posted (edited)

If "votes" are what you care about and that's what matters the most to you, I feel pity for you. It's like those socially awkward people of facebook who do everything for some meaningless likes and to get some attention or what not. I personally, couldn't care less about them.

Annoying? Well if you can't handle the truth it ain't my problem but yours. Everything I said so far was based on valid arguments and every post I made was constructive. That's way more than you could tell about most of your guild members who put those down-votes on me. 

Kind of sad, isn't it? I almost feel bad for my personality for I will have to play with FUtilez on EU. I would rather see some bright and interesting people that you can learn something from.

Edited by Crucifix
1 person likes this

Posted

If "votes" are what you care about and that's what matters the most to you, I feel pity for you. It's like those socially awkward people of facebook who do everything for some meaningless likes and to get some attention or what not. I personally, couldn't care less about them.

Annoying? Well if you can't handle the truth it ain't my problem but yours. Everything I said so far was based on valid arguments and every post I made was constructive. That's way more than you could tell about most of your guild members who put those down-votes on me. 

Kind of sad, isn't it?

Mate you are completely right about everything! You indeed brought a lot of dark facts outside that they lied about already!

Posted

Yeah using guildies to register and downvote is indeed a very very good move, i mean it already again shows you guys attitude :D, also you can make alliances in this game so this truly went full derp on their notice again, it seems they dont care about truths and lies.

They now even blame War Legends, while they are using War Legends awesome attitude of not caring or i can even say they copied it from them out of nowhere, i mean the biggest bendovers were futilez in AA LOL!

WoW you seriously have your head up in your behind.

War Legend did have a deal with VoTF, we know as we faced both War Legend and VoTF on their "illigal" farm fighting us while VoTF had members chopping their tree's and WL holding us off.

What bendovers ? tell us more for who we backed down ?

Wasnt it you guys with KoS / Iron / Aggamek who wanted us in your alliance named First Blood ? Wich got trolled by Ikshadow saying he went for all 4 castles at once lol :P 

You have some serious delusion stuff in your head sir

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi I'm Slarticus, some of you may know me I have played with FU since 2003 and I can wholeheartedly say that without a shadow of a doubt the leadership of FU is 100% totally and completely utterly incompetant and I love them all for it. Bless them they try hard. Especially that Chuu character I mean who in their own sane mind would let themselves be led into battle by a half mad other half insane gypsie no lifer??

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi I'm Slarticus, some of you may know me I have played with FU since 2003 and I can wholeheartedly say that without a shadow of a doubt the leadership of FU is 100% totally and completely utterly incompetant and I love them all for it. Bless them they try hard. Especially that Chuu character I mean who in their own sane mind would let themselves be led into battle by a half mad other half insane gypsie no lifer??

One of many problems of FUtilez. I remember that idiot shouting on TS "kick this guy, kick that guy", just because they weren't following someone or were lagging behind. After 5 minutes they invite those people back to the guild. Always trash talking and shouting, he let's other people call him gipsy and other names but when you say something about his leading or decisions, shit hits the fan.

FUtilez lost so many good players because of that moron. 

Edited by Crucifix
1 person likes this

Posted

Shhhh Slarticus you talk to much sense now...

You ruined the whole thread ffs :D

1 person likes this

Posted

but but but I just want Preacher to come and tell us all the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.......

2 people like this

Posted

One of many problems of FUtilez. I remember that idiot shouting on TS "kick this guy, kick that guy", just because they weren't following someone or were lagging behind. After 5 minutes they invite those people back to the guild. 

This is a legitimate recruitment strategy wtf are you on about???

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

That Russian guy is still with you? I am surprised. He seemed like a good fella...

And what about Chuu? You guys came to a sense and Shadow grew a pair of shindigs to do something about it?

Edited by Crucifix

Posted

Crucifix you seem to not have any grasp on the leadership structure of FU.

It goes IKShadow leads, Chuu barks orders and everyone else jumps its quite simple. Obviously far too complicated for you.

1 person likes this

Posted

That Russian guy is still with you? I am surprised. He seemed like a good fella...

And is Chuu still with you? Or you guys came to a sense and Shadow grew a pair of shindigs?

Chuu, what have you done to this guy? Did you call him an something bad? Oohhhh poor guy. 

2 people like this

Posted

Crucifix you seem to not have any grasp on the leadership structure of FU.

It goes IKShadow leads, Chuu barks orders and everyone else jumps its quite simple. Obviously far too complicated for you.

That is exactly one of the issues of your guild, but to you it seems more like an ordinary and normal thing. And that is not a leadership but it's good to have hope you know...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Chuu, what have you done to this guy? Did you call him an something bad? Oohhhh poor guy. 

You will grow up when you will realize you can look at things from different angles and not being a naive puny shrimp all the time.

Edited by Crucifix
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

We are a competitive pvp guild that aims to fight the top guilds, when fighting such guilds shit is getting serious.

I advise you to join lala guilds that do not aim to face competitive guilds and just play for the fun of it.

We have our moment of derps, but also have a ton of glorious moments when beating the top guilds across the world.

This is why we play pvp mmo's, it seems you cant take the heat when shit gets serious and people make stupid mistakes that can cost us victory.

If 1 player goes left when Ikshadow goes right you can split up a raid and get into a realy bad position causing a total wipe.

I bet you were kicked for not being able to listen to simple orders and now bare a grudge against us ?

The only time i recall Chuu being upset is at Freedich were people royaly focked up by not listening and got instandly kicked as they have no place in our guild.

You can not have members running around all over the place doing their own thing.

They are not teamplayers but solo players.

Again you should not apply to high end pvp guilds if this bothers you so much as in every pvp guild that aims to be a top guild will have commanders rage....specialy when shit can be prevented by members not listening to the most basic orders.

Edited by Krogos
1 person likes this

Posted

Don't tell me what to do or assume you know what kind of player I am. 

I have played tons of MMOs and I've seen a lot of guilds and met a lot of players, I also have a guild, so don't worry about me, alright. 

To simple state what I've been saying all this time - FUtilez will never be a good guild not because you can't PvP but because your leadership is inappropriate and people do not respect you or value your guild.

1 person likes this

Posted

You will grow up when you will realize you can look at things from different angles and not being a naive puny shrimp all the time.

I'm more grown up and mature than you can ever be.

1 person likes this

Posted

ok you speak of all the guilds we faced.

thanks for letting us know, i note it down and you can move on with your life now sir.

3 people like this