• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvp focused | limited recruitment FUtilez -[Do You Have What It Takes ?]

1,663 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Me, talking about VoTF primarily.

You broadening the subject outside of VoTF.

You once again flipping to just being about VoTF.

I really shouldn't have to do this but your ability to flip flop around a subject in order to try and make yourself sound somewhat half competent is, clearly, a very well honed skill you have developed over the past few years of shit posting. However if you wish to do it against someone like myself then you need to do it in a way that isn't capable of being called back up and simply tearing your argument to shreds. 

If we are "quitters" then you are a "quitter". Accept that simple truth otherwise you deny a logical argument and that makes you look foolish. 

You brought all those subjects up originally with the statement "Im one of the few people that started playing EVE online eva bra" which is a joke. And you never said "of votf."

You are the one who flipflopped, you are the one who changes the subject, im sticking my the same arguement that i started with, and that is VoTF quit games after 2 months nearly every time and blame it on "competition drying up". Unable to provide any constructive arguement against this you constantly try to turn the arguement into something else.

Fact remains, VoTF quits games, and then blames it on "competition drying up".

Edited by Death's Proxy

Posted (edited)

You brought all those sunjects up originally with the statement "Im one of the few people that started playing EVE online eva bra" which is a joke. And you never said "of votf."

You are the one who flipflopped, you are the one who changes the subject, im sticking my the same arguement that i started with, and that is VoTF quit games after 2 months nearly every time and blame it on "competition drying up". Unable to provide any constructive arguement against this you constantly try to turn the arguement into something else.

Fact remains, VoTF quits games, and then blames it on "competition drying up".

XULIfQE.png

You just owned yourself. Its quite clear you are nothing but a troll who is very bad at remembering what is said and also looking back at what has been said before you make a response. 

Be interesting if your ego is bruised enough to continue now (which will point towards a far deeper rooted personal issue you have) or if you will simply realize you have lost and let it go. Lets see. 

P.S: I just edited this reply which leaves an edit mark, that reply has no edit marks, don't try that stupid comeback please. 

Edited by Aneu

Posted (edited)

XULIfQE.png

You just owned yourself. Its quite clear you are nothing but a troll who is very bad at remembering what is said and also looking back at what has been said before you make a response. 

Be interesting if your ego is bruised enough to continue now (which will point towards a far deeper rooted personal issue you have) or if you will simply realize you have lost and let it go. Lets see. 

And yet its still irrelevent to the original arguement, you still brought it up to change the subject. 

To make this clear into a yes or no questions for you. DID VoTF Quit EVE online as a community, because the competiton dried up, YES or NO?

Edited by Death's Proxy

Posted

And yet its still irrelevent to the original arguement, you still brought it up to change the subject.

What I have done is show that your ability to think logically and systematically through a subject is absolutely and unequivocally flawed resulting in an undermining of your argument based on your opinion on whether or not VoTF quit a game or are "quitters". 

You, yourself, have done this, I simply guided you through the important parts and have pointed out just how bad you are at formulating an argument and also making it stick.

Please, lets keep this going, I actually quite enjoy tearing peoples arguments apart with words they use. 

Posted

Or if the life on Ebay is not an option someone just buy Aneu the freaking game to come and play fml if he keeps this up I will do it myself ffs.

Posted

What I have done is show that your ability to think logically and systematically through a subject is absolutely and unequivocally flawed resulting in an undermining of your argument based on your opinion on whether or not VoTF quit a game or are "quitters". 

You, yourself, have done this, I simply guided you through the important parts and have pointed out just how bad you are at formulating an argument and also making it stick.

Please, lets keep this going, I actually quite enjoy tearing peoples arguments apart with words they use. 

And once again, trying to change the subject and form a new arguement instead of answering the main arguement.

Posted

And once again, trying to change the subject and form a new arguement instead of answering the main arguement.

You do realize that your ability to form a concise, worth while and logical argument underpins this entire thing?

Anyone who shows a lack of any of those abilities, anyone who shows that they are incapable of seeing and recognising what has happened (such as you saying I didn't say something when I proved that I have) essentially blows anything you say apart by default. 

Is there anything else you wish to understand regarding these forms of interactions? I am more than willing to help you here. 

Posted

You do realize that your ability to form a concise, worth while and logical argument underpins this entire thing?

Anyone who shows a lack of any of those abilities, anyone who shows that they are incapable of seeing and recognising what has happened (such as you saying I didn't say something when I proved that I have) essentially blows anything you say apart by default. 

Is there anything else you wish to understand regarding these forms of interactions? I am more than willing to help you here. 

And you are still avoiding the question. And its because we all know the answer. And you know im right, thats why you wont answer it. Write as many walls of texts as you want it wont change the fact that VoTF quit EVE online and it wasnt because of lack of competition.

Posted

And you are still avoiding the question. And its because we all know the answer. And you know im right, thats why you wont answer it. Write as many walls of texts as you want it wont change the fact that VoTF quit EVE online and it wasnt because of lack of competition.

Once again I see you are incapable of understanding.

When I have given my answer, the reasoning and logic behind it, on numerous occasions and you simply ignore it, as you ignored many other aspects of my argument then the best way to deal with that argument is to show everyone just how incapable of logical thought that person is.

Essentially, when a person is incapable of understanding a logical argument it doesn't matter what you say in response because they will not accept or agree with it - which you are doing right now.

Keep repeating that I am avoiding the question, when all I have done since the start of this discussion is give my opinion and answer the specific "quitter" aspect of this. It is just making my point even more solid, not that it requires it. 

Posted

6rNg8YS.jpg?1

1 person likes this

Posted

6rNg8YS.jpg?1

Does schooling the troll count? 

Posted

Once again I see you are incapable of understanding.

When I have given my answer, the reasoning and logic behind it, on numerous occasions and you simply ignore it, as you ignored many other aspects of my argument then the best way to deal with that argument is to show everyone just how incapable of logical thought that person is.

Essentially, when a person is incapable of understanding a logical argument it doesn't matter what you say in response because they will not accept or agree with it - which you are doing right now.

Keep repeating that I am avoiding the question, when all I have done since the start of this discussion is give my opinion and answer the specific "quitter" aspect of this. It is just making my point even more solid, not that it requires it. 

Another wall of text. And it still proves VoTF is quitters. Its fact and remains unchanged until you answer that.

Posted (edited)

Another wall of text. And it still proves VoTF is quitters. Its fact and remains unchanged until you answer that.

This is the best response you have given so far, which simply backs up everything I have said. 

Edited by Aneu

Posted

Hallooo my name is decap and i like cake.

Posted

This is the best response you have given so far, which simply backs up everything I have said. 

Backs up that you quit games even when healthy competition is present? I agree.

Posted

Backs up that you quit games even when healthy competition is present? I agree.

I think we are done here, and that "Forum warrior 1st class" needs to be changed to 2nd class my friend, you need more training. 

Posted

I think we are done here, and that "Forum warrior 1st class" needs to be changed to 2nd class my friend, you need more training. 

You just sound salty because you know im right. Quitter.

Posted

You just sound salty because you know im right. Quitter.

I am salty because I just completely obliterated your ability to argue in a public forum where everyone can see? 

My dear, this is a smug gloating type of response, not salty. 

Posted

I am salty because I just completely obliterated your ability to argue in a public forum where everyone can see? 

My dear, this is a smug gloating type of response, not salty. 

Thinking you won and actually winning are two different things. Just like you claimed you "you were the best EVE corperation of its time" in EVE online.

Posted

That's it, Aneu I am buying u the game, just sent me a pm what package u want and where to sent it.

Posted

Thinking you won and actually winning are two different things. Just like you claimed you "you were the best EVE corperation of its time" in EVE online.

http://www.eve-wiki.net/index.php?title=Curse_Alliance

Long Name: Curse Alliance 
Short Form: CA 
Description: Curse used to be one of the strongest alliances in EVE history. CA was usually at war with most of EVE, except for a few minor pirate alliances. They had some of the most feared PvP corps, of their time, in their ranks.

Form of Government: Once Democracy (Currently Dictatorship) 

Dictatorship in the sense that VoTF ran Curse Alliance and was the main driving force behind it with Xirtam. 

You see, this is evidence used to back up a position, maybe you should try it? 

Posted (edited)

http://www.eve-wiki.net/index.php?title=Curse_Alliance

Long Name: Curse Alliance 
Short Form: CA 
Description: Curse used to be one of the strongest alliances in EVE history. CA was usually at war with most of EVE, except for a few minor pirate alliances. They had some of the most feared PvP corps, of their time, in their ranks.

Form of Government: Once Democracy (Currently Dictatorship) 

Dictatorship in the sense that VoTF ran Curse Alliance and was the main driving force behind it with Xirtam. 

You see, this is evidence used to back up a position, maybe you should try it? 

Yeah the curse alliance alliance lifespan was so short its not even worth mentioning in the games long lifespan. The best corp in EVE at that point was not VoTF. As much as you would like to think so. And it doesnt matter because VoTF quit after the alliance crumbled to dust, mostly because of drama from VoTF. Shinra was superior in every way.

Edited by Death's Proxy

Posted

Yeah the curse alliance alliance lifespan was so short its not even worth mentioning in the games long lifespan. The best corp in EVE at that point was not VoTF. As much as you would like to think so. And it doesnt matter because VoTF quit after the alliance crumbled to dust, mostly because of drama from VoTF. Shinra was superior in every way.

Subjectively, measured on political power and influence with the ability to command an entire alliances forces there was no other alliance capable of doing what Xirtam could. 

Personally I would have said ATUK was better than Shinra, Evolution too.

Posted

Subjectively, measured on political power and influence with the ability to command an entire alliances forces there was no other alliance capable of doing what Xirtam could. 

Personally I would have said ATUK was better than Shinra, Evolution too.

And thus you prove me point that VoTF was not one of the best, just a leach in an alliance of better corperations. Thank you. That along with the fact VoTF quit the game when healthy competition was still present pretty much sums all this up nicely. Good day :)

Posted

I am still wondering that why someone who has no plans of playing the game keep come on to it's forum and keep pouring his salt

2 people like this