• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvp focused | limited recruitment FUtilez -[Do You Have What It Takes ?]

1,663 posts in this topic

Posted

After seeing the Awakening - I've seen the numbers of Tamers grow on several forums.

Even some of our IRON members are rolling tamer now!

SHHHHHHHH DONT TELL ANYONE !!!!!

Recruitment is closing, apply only if you are really exceptional PvP player with highly active playtime minimum 5,6h+ daily
We may end up with some free spots during CBT 2 assuming we find couple of members who joined us recently and we feel they do not fit the guild. 

Once game is released we will have weekly check ups and members will be "judged" on 

• Attitude towards other guild members and general helpfulness 
  • Socializing skills 
  • Participation in guild events 
  • Listening during those events
  • Knowledge about your class 
  • Performance in PvP

In average minimum 10% to 15% who join us do not really fit in guild and are asked to leave it so think twice before applying. 

p.s. The class we lack the most atm are Tamers and no more spots for Warriors. 

People before you apply know we have closed the recruitment with the exception of extremely active / dedicated players.

Posted

After seeing the Awakening - I've seen the numbers of Tamers grow on several forums.

i think i want to puke.

Posted

Kill tamer pet, RIP CC.

Posted

Do you even susan bro?

Posted

@Victim are you joining BDO 

Posted

I really want to, can I join FU bro?

1 person likes this

Posted

As an old SFR's player, that's nice to see you coming there. GL! 

Posted

Thanks Fitz :) 

Posted

I really want to, can I join FU bro?

You can play with us (not in guild) so you will get spots in rush groups and all the help you need about the game until you find some other guild.
( If Aneu does not start VoTF section )

After all AA hate it would be nice spending some time with you. 

Posted

http://i.imgur.com/zAkrVbj.jpg

(I miss our galleon fights btw!)

was 100% the best thing about aa, hated that game to it's core but the -----ing galleon fights lol epic shiz. 

< best sails eu ;)

Posted (edited)

was 100% the best thing about aa, hated that game to it's core but the -----ing galleon fights lol epic shiz. 

< best sails eu ;)

there will be navy ( galleon ) fights at black desert online too in the future, so do not be worried about it. Once this happens, archeage will be death for sure this time ;because most of remained players are staying for galleon fights and ocean contents mainly :-).

Edited by AinzSauron

Posted

< best sails eu ;)

I remember circling each other blasting those cannons.....

Every once in awhile i check that movie from Seatin to relive that shit it was such an -----ing amazing expirience :) 

Ainz is right there will be Galleons added to the game, you already see NPC Gallleon Ship on the Ocean that have it and it was confrimed naval combat will be added in a future patch ^^

Posted (edited)

lz9JzYD.png

Edited by decap
5 people like this

Posted

Im in! Im a bit of a noob at mmos but you know. Im cool and stuf. (pls add me i have no friends :( )

Posted

Yo guys i was reading a few of the first posts about that guy blaiming and crying about stuff happened on archeage and... i love your guild lol. Seriously you have the same mindset that i have and i'm actually going to look forward in know you better and maybe join in release... Keep up with the good work and have fun :D

(sorry for bad english tho)

Posted (edited)

Trolling in your own guild section? 

twitch-kappa.jpg

Edited by TopSausage

Posted

twitch-kappa.jpg

Doge.jpg

Posted

twitch-kappa.jpg

350823.jpg

Posted

2526934865_be8600d4bc_z.jpg

Posted

Why so silent all of the sudden? Struggling in CBT? :D

Posted

Nothing to really do in CBT2, we did some testing and thats it some even still playing RU release while waiting for EU one.

Posted

Shall be keeping an eye out for server FU pick as my 2 friends were in Fu in aa, its ayanee and akira if any remmber. Will you update it on here or should i just get them to ask. Reason i want to know as ill be starting come 1st open period.

Posted

Shall be keeping an eye out for server FU pick as my 2 friends were in Fu in aa, its ayanee and akira if any remmber. Will you update it on here or should i just get them to ask. Reason i want to know as ill be starting come 1st open period.

I'm curious where some of the bigger PvP guilds are rolling. The ArcheAge Dahuta PvP server effort was notable, but I can't see any organised effort repeating for BD at this moment.

It doesn't seem like FUtilez is leading the charge on anything right now? Then again, there is only two servers to pick from...