• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvp focused | limited recruitment FUtilez -[Do You Have What It Takes ?]

1,663 posts in this topic

Posted

Salt?? where is da salt? I did not started da salt.....I was happely writing here without anny salt wot so ever....IK himself started salt.

I had huge fun with FU and it was best wot ever happend to me...i have 3 online friends due to FU i play with over 16 k hours online now as i speak! And we have mega fun now for all them hours ( without FU) since FU is nothing else then troll guild hopping games taking zero MMo seriously.

I am i salty no sir none wot so ever infact i even still like IK allthough he is a lying ----- about me and FU.

But U know who are the worse....?   Them IK fanboys.

Posted

What do you mean ?

I mean if you accept players who can't spend 5 days per week dedicated to guild events and who just want to be in a guild to meet new people and stuff. Social stuff :)

Posted

I mean if you accept players who can't spend 5 days per week dedicated to guild events and who just want to be in a guild to meet new people and stuff. Social stuff :)

Unfortunately no, when it comes to recruiting new members we only accept highly active ones. 
Atm more then 50 members are the true no lifers who will spend 12-16h ingame. 

p.s. The casual ones 

Posted

Drama queens with a bad reputation. 

But that you don't care? Well that's a plain stupid lie. Because drama queens are the biggest care-bears in the first place, that's where the drama comes from. All the arguments about "oh we did this, we did that, here is the video, here's a picture, VotF this and that..." Just endless drama... So don't say you don't care.

You care enough to reply and try to prove something every damn time... That's more than enough care.

We respond to it as its in our recruitment thread.

And we arent carebears we are RP players dafuq you talking about ?

Posted

You don't accept social members?

Who da fuk would want to be social in an MMO

Jeez..

Posted

Friendly bump and shout out to IKshadow, Krogos and the rest of FUtilez.  Not sure on server yet, but sure we'll bump into each other again at some point.  o7.

3 people like this

Posted

Friendly bump and shout out to IKshadow, Krogos and the rest of FUtilez.  Not sure on server yet, but sure we'll bump into each other again at some point.  o7.

hey hey Nepharious good to see Magikal in BDO loved to be part of your guild back in ESO m8 \o/

Make sure to get on Discord with all the other guild leaders Neph server announcement might be a last minute call on sunday :) 

Posted

Magikal will of course be in Black Desert, however, due my commitment to Star Citizen (though still in Aplha) it would be unfair for me to GM BDO as I would not be giving it 100% of my attention.  Deadlyvisage, an 11yr Veteran within Magikal will be taking the guild forward in BDO.  I am leaving all server decisions to himself and his officers assigned to task.

He will undoubtedly introduce himself soon enough.  Respect to you all.

Neph

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump.

I joined FUtilez one or two weeks ago and for now everything looks very organised.

I wish good luck to the other guilds and we will see on the battlefield.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump.

I joined FUtilez one or two weeks ago and for now everything looks very organised.

I wish good luck to the other guilds and we will see on the battlefield.

Why you bumping dood recruitment is closed :P

Posted

Well... never too much fame, right?

Posted

Why you bumping dood recruitment is closed :P

6d380fa1cd239f8c7673ea5e35da5b9d.jpg

Posted

Posted

Awww you guys full?

There's a few of us X VOTF's looking still :P

Posted (edited)

omg? I thought all the AA drama was lame, but now gw2? Yeah we left gw2 pretty soon after launch. But what most FU members didn't knew was the eights months of work that went info talking with EU, NA and even asian guilds To setup 24/7 alliance for what later was SFR server. Mostly done by Preacher. We picked low pop server and fought our way up the tiers To Be number one after a month or two. Then we called the 24/7 castle flipping a day. But sure, Creedy knows best, that had nothing To do with making SFR the best WvWvW server, lol

Edited by Benseine

Posted

Awww you guys full?

There's a few of us X VOTF's looking still :P

I know and we have few with us... always looking for quality players. 

Posted

You guys are really good at making pie charts, hats off to you! If ur half as good at pvp u'll do well

Posted

Who da fuk would want to be social in an MMO

Jeez..

Those with a job and a life who can't dedicate 10+ hours per day to a game. I guess you're too young to understand that.

Posted

Those with a job and a life who can't dedicate 10+ hours per day to a game. I guess you're too young to understand that.

He is 35 years old.

Posted

He is 35 years old.

Guess he can't Read our charts with our Age statistics hehe

Posted

We are in direct contact with all high end guilds.

And you are in titled to say who is high end cause of what fact? the one who screamed the hardest? the ones who showed the most epeen?
Remember there are multiple guilds out there that don't play open card when it comes to showing off, erm.. just mentioning one... Ethernal that has now over 150+ recruited and going to create 2 guilds to enter with... and some German guilds have a double guild listed as well :P 

so... i think your "we are in contact with the High End guilds" is just contact with who you think that is.  

Well we are rolling on same server as other international competitive guilds and I can honestly say we did not choose server yet BUT informed few other guilds to let us know where they are rolling and we join the same one. 

The main problem is that so called competitive guilds are like 1, 2% of server population and making one server "max conflict one" will backfire as "random" population will steer away from it. 

p.s. We are also not announcing our server so we may "surprise" some guilds that are trying to avoid us. 

There are also guilds that want to face the guilds that have been screaming out the loudest... Not saying that we are one of them.. not saying we ain't.

Now regarding those who want to avoid you.. Let them avoid you.. what you losing on that... your grief/bully moment? Its one less guild you have to worry about. and one guild that is actually admitting they are afraid of you! 

"high end PvP" guilds these days are avoiding the challenge and not screaming out any more that they want players to come on their ground so they can show that they are good or even the best.

Never the less. i wish you all the best of luck with release. 
if we end up on the same server, would be fun :D 

Posted (edited)

And you are in titled to say who is high end cause of what fact? the one who screamed the hardest? the ones who showed the most epeen?Remember there are multiple guilds out there that don't play open card when it comes to showing off, erm.. just mentioning one... Ethernal that has now over 150+ recruited and going to create 2 guilds to enter with... and some German guilds have a double guild listed as well :P 

Don't be so mad m8. It's all about simple observation. Following recruitment threads, CBT, activity, % of dedicated pvp players in their guilds. From all of these you can very easily deduce which guild will be top and which guild will be piece of shit. Ofc there might be one or two German/French/Italian/Polish guilds or even alliance that could make a difference but at this moment you can without any problem pick at least 3 out of top 5 guilds on EU.

The most dedicated pvpers joined the most prospective formations already and group of 150 casuals without any knowledge about the game have no chance to beat them. It doesn't matter how many members these all 'open for everybody' guilds might have. Organisation, dedication, pvp leading, individual skills and progressing the game will make a difference. Not few noobs running around on the middle of battlefield and asking what to do. 

It sounds like someone's feelings have been hurt due to not counting his brilliant guild into this "top". Kek.

Edited by Rebi
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Don't be so mad m8. It's all about simple observation. Following recruitment threads, CBT, activity, % of dedicated pvp players in their guilds. From all of these you can very easily deduce which guild will be top and which guild will be piece of shit. Ofc there might be one or two German/French/Italian/Polish guilds or even alliance that could make a difference but at this moment you can without any problem pick at least 3 out of top 5 guilds on EU.

The most dedicated pvpers joined the most prospective formations already and group of 150 casuals without any knowledge about the game have no chance to beat them. It doesn't matter how many members these all 'open for everybody' guilds might have. Organisation, dedication, pvp leading, individual skills and progressing the game will make a difference. Not few noobs running around on the middle of battlefield and asking what to do. 

It sounds like someone feelings have been hurt due to not counting his brilliant guild into this "top". Kek.

sad??? TOP??? no Knowledge???  pick 3 out of the top 5 already??? 

Your getting it wrong dude.. im not looking for your recognition of being a TOP guild..
so nah.. no interests in being called a TOP guild. But i do like to be prepared.. and for that reason i'm fishing out every bit of information i can. 
strategies are to be made with preparation. 

Now you say that you look at the recruitment topics to see where they are all going.. but you don't know which ones came in with 50+ members to start with. and then recruited an other 50 to add :P Yet again.. not saying we did.. not saying we didn't 
but this concludes my posting in this topic. Done here

may i thank you for your dear insult showing your elitist attitude, by saying every other guild, that is not in your liking's, out there is "a piece of shit"

Good luck FUti. i wish you all the best with release.

Edited by Thaisha

Posted

And you are in titled to say who is high end cause of what fact? the one who screamed the hardest? the ones who showed the most epeen?Remember there are multiple guilds out there that don't play open card when it comes to showing off, erm.. just mentioning one... Ethernal that has now over 150+ recruited and going to create 2 guilds to enter with... and some German guilds have a double guild listed as well :P

Not to sound rude or anything, but did you mean "Eternal"? Cause even on google i cant find any "Ethernal".

1 person likes this