• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvp focused | limited recruitment FUtilez -[Do You Have What It Takes ?]

1,663 posts in this topic

Posted

sad??? TOP??? no Knowledge???  pick 3 out of the top 5 already??? 

Your getting it wrong dude.. im not looking for your recognition of being a TOP guild..
so nah.. no interests in being called a TOP guild. But i do like to be prepared.. and for that reason i'm fishing out every bit of information i can. 
strategies are to be made with preparation. 

Now you say that you look at the recruitment topics to see where they are all going.. but you don't know which ones came in with 50+ members to start with. and then recruited an other 50 to add :P Yet again.. not saying we did.. not saying we didn't 
but this concludes my posting in this topic. Done here

may i tank you for your dear insult showing your elitist attitude, by saying every other guild, that is not in your liking's, out there is "a piece of shit"

Good luck FUti. i wish you all the best with release.

Battlefield will verify everything. As always.

Wish you good luck either.

Posted

50 Pages Inc!

1 person likes this

Posted

50 Pages Inc!

Congratulations - you did it.

Posted

Thanks, im training for the internet warrior olympics. Results are so far effective.

Posted

We all tried to make a max conflict server on Dahuta and had alot of competitive guilds who joined us there.

FUtilez / VoTF / Soul Slayers / Philosopher Kings / War Legend / KDS / Navarchy / Methathrone / Iron / Aggamek / Velocity / KoS and many many more guilds that i forgot.

Yet we filled up only fraction of a server and there were tons of guilds who decided to dodge Dahuta at the last minute to avoid these guilds.

This was sad as we would have loved for those guilds to also be on Dahuta but decided to go Kyprosa. 

Grind / Niflheim / SS / Millenium / Avalon / Konvict / Iron etc etc etc are all communicating and they will all decide where to go as they to want a good server with competitive guilds and a good community that makes up for a good solid server to start in and for the future.

Posted

Those with a job and a life who can't dedicate 10+ hours per day to a game. I guess you're too young to understand that.

I'm not that young anymore tbh. Too bad you didn't get the pun of "being social in an MMO". FUtilez is actually a very social guild. But clearly you were asking if FUtilez recruits casual hangarounds who can't commit to the game and Ik already replied you. :)

Posted

You guys still recruiting?

Posted (edited)

You guys still recruiting?

Sorry bud for you we are closed, nice that you thought about us first ( based on SS bellow ) however we are only looking for committed hardcore highly active players.

9e9fa77c33.png

Edited by IKShadow

Posted

IKShadow still a meany! Good to see you guys again and nice that you all stick to your previous names too. I'll come up with a new one to start all fresh. 

Since all the PvP guild are communicating I will see you ingame. Also /ignore Death's Proxy just in case. At least we probably "dodge" Aldween.

Posted

IKShadow still a meany! Good to see you guys again and nice that you all stick to your previous names too. I'll come up with a new one to start all fresh. 

Since all the PvP guild are communicating I will see you ingame. Also /ignore Death's Proxy just in case. At least we probably "dodge" Aldween.

Nice-guy-finish-last---meme.jpg

Posted

And you are in titled to say who is high end cause of what fact? the one who screamed the hardest? the ones who showed the most epeen?Remember there are multiple guilds out there that don't play open card when it comes to showing off, erm.. just mentioning one... Ethernal that has now over 150+ recruited and going to create 2 guilds to enter with... and some German guilds have a double guild listed as well :P 

so... i think your "we are in contact with the High End guilds" is just contact with who you think that is.  

There are also guilds that want to face the guilds that have been screaming out the loudest... Not saying that we are one of them.. not saying we ain't.

Now regarding those who want to avoid you.. Let them avoid you.. what you losing on that... your grief/bully moment? Its one less guild you have to worry about. and one guild that is actually admitting they are afraid of you! 
"high end PvP" guilds these days are avoiding the challenge and not screaming out any more that they want players to come on their ground so they can show that they are good or even the best.

Never the less. i wish you all the best of luck with release. 
if we end up on the same server, would be fun :D 

We want good competition vs other guilds like is. But at the Same Time wolves also needs sheep ;-)

Posted

Sorry bud for you we are closed, nice that you thought about us first ( based on SS bellow ) however we are only looking for committed hardcore highly active players.

9e9fa77c33.png

Well I am an hardcore committed player, that's why I shortlisted few hardcore committed guilds....
As I said in another post I was inquiring if recruitment was still open, it wasn't an actual application.

Considering most guilds are full already I just wanted to make sure I applied to a guild that was still looking for members.
Just because I didn't want to waste my time, that doesn't mean I am not committed, the contrary it's true.
I even connected for an hour to your Discord to listen to you guys just to have an idea if I could fit in,
It's not like I just randomly picked your guild, I did actually some research.

But it's fine, your guild, your rules.
Good luck bro.

Posted

Aww I missed all the drama

Lost was yea, almost a year after Kyprosa existed, bit late to the party that guild was. Quite frankly Kyprosa was a server of a bunch of guilds nobody ever heard of before in Europe, all randoms with random leaders and little experience amongst any of them, i doubt you could have competed with VoTF.

When my guild 'dominated' Kyprosa the average gear score wasn't below 2,000, why've you gotta be insulting people you've never played against?

Posted

Thanks flapjack

sand for that reason i'm fishing out every bit of information i can. 
strategies are to be made with preparation. 

Hey my name is decap, nice to meet you, pm me and i can give you any inside info you wish for a very low price. Dont buy information from bad sources when you can have it from the number 1 futilez source! Please if you like my information rate,subscribe and leave a comment.

NO REFUNDS

1 person likes this

Posted

9e9fa77c33.png

Wtf no Grind :(

Posted

^ Hey, it's an essential part of the game....... and I am pretty good at it :D

Posted

Didn't he mean the Guild Grind? Lol

Posted

lol kickass =) 

Posted

^ I gotta do what I gotta do.....though things didn't exactly go according to plans. 9_9

854b5281a739e4f3d7a5aaaa5e21a543.gif

Posted

50 Pages Inc!

I'm sure it would be 100+ with Preacher,

I'm definitely looking forward to fighting against Fu again in BDO - see you on the battlefield!

/VoTF Cake

Posted

I'm definitely looking forward to fighting against Fu again in BDO - see you on the battlefield!

/VoTF Cake

No VoTF in BDO, so its just Cake.

Posted

No VoTF in BDO, so its just Cake.

pff, Such a casual scruberinho comment (I am guessing you have never been apart of a well established gaming community?) VoTF is a high skilled PvP gaming community, just because we don't play a certain game it doesn't mean i'm still not apart of it.

You should be thankful we aren't in BDO anyway, since no other EU guild would stand a chance vs us. ;)

Posted

You should be thankful we aren't in BDO anyway, since no other EU guild would stand a chance vs us. ;)

RrYhTGq.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

pff, Such a casual scruberinho comment (I am guessing you have never been apart of a well established gaming community?) VoTF is a high skilled PvP gaming community, just because we don't play a certain game it doesn't mean i'm still not apart of it.

I heard Aneu is scared of Ikshadow. 

Posted

/VoTF Cake

God this forum would be on fire with Preacher :P 

And good to see you Cake <3