• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Winners: Awakening Event Series - Tamer

81 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yeah!!  My Tamer is Aryealle was #80 on Uno Server!  Congrats to all the other Tamers who made it!

Edited by Teraysa
1 person likes this

Posted

Yaaaaaaaassss! got it :D

Congrats all 

yaaay guratsu Kyungri-chan!! I made it too :D yatta!

1 person likes this

Posted

yaha #12 Croxus \o/

1 person likes this

Posted

yaaay guratsu Kyungri-chan!! I made it too :D yatta!

Yayyy good job <3

Posted

I was very certain by the time I'd finished I'd missed it, but on my channel I notice there were a few of us in the same party that got the title.  Very surprised and happy. It was definitely a mad rush though.  Now on my Valk, Witch, Maehwa and Kuno I can take my sweet time and let other people go for the 1st 100 title so I don't take up someone else's spot.

Posted

amazed my tamer alt even got on the list with only 68 ap lol

You boosted animal, no way you would of been able to kill those golems with that much ap.

Posted

Those golems totally wrecked me with 137 ap / 189 dp.  Had to get help from another Tamer as I had 5 on me at once.

You boosted animal, no way you would of been able to kill those golems with that much ap.

Posted

Nice, #2 Croxus!

Grats to all tamers out there! :)

Posted

Those golems totally wrecked me with 137 ap / 189 dp.  Had to get help from another Tamer as I had 5 on me at once.

Yeah they were quiet tough. 147/198 ap here and I had a little trouble. Constantly evading and waiting for it to do the belly flop to wreck it is key.

Posted

I remember when Mediah came out Golems were part of a fairly easy quest line at Atho Farm and then suddenly you have to kill these OP golems, like wtf? thought they must be bugged.

Posted

ez title ez life

Posted (edited)

bah, just because I already got top 100 on my warrior I'm not allowed on top 100 for anything else.... At least tell me what my position WOULD have been if I didn't have the title...

Edited by deathnetworks

Posted

I got it on Uno as well! Shout out to my friend Prince for helping me! 

Posted

Congrats @Ishkra

Posted

Wooo I got it! 

Posted

Yay, finally.

Also duo'ed up for golems and had a blast with the remainder of the quests - thanks to my duoing partner!

@CM_Praballo any chance you might add a time to the OP for the cutoff per-server, or a rough overall? Might help future contenders to see how well they're doing or when it's way too late to stress oneself out over getting the title.

Posted

WOO~~! #40

Posted

got it :)

ty @Asuna_Yui for random team up and @Soulinc for defending my horse :x

Posted

got my title \o/

54th even though i killed my horse half way round and had to ride heilang

1 person likes this

Posted

Woot got it ;D 

Posted

gz to my favourite Pleb @Eollyn

Posted

Yaaaaaaaassss! got it :D

Congrats all 

gratz 
i got it as well! 
no.66 Limnear from edan
i was so worried i wasnt gonna get it

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol like 80% of tamers have ultra weeb names

Posted

#26th Croxus yay! GZ to all.

For Science, Servers went up 3:50 UTC, before end of extended maintenance, I started the quest instantly after logging in as I left my char in bartali farm. I finished at 4:29 UTC.

Anyone else having some data?

I'm #43 in the list. I logged in at 17:51 CET and I spent around 50 minutes doing the quest (so finished at around 18:40).

Posted

gratz i got it as well! 
no.66 Limnear from edan
i was so worried i wasnt gonna get it

Congrats Shimoyaki! 

Me too, passed like 25 tamers on our channel at least while doing the quest. We did a trial run the night before, helped a lot.