• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WorldBosses question.

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hell

Are the worldbosses Rng based or DMG based?

can i get dande box/Kzarka Box at 10% life of the worldbosses i dont understand.

i am kinda new at worldbossing so

i had a break for 6 months so can someone explain how this works.

Sorry for my bad english 

thanks in advance..

i heard something about.

Fieldbosses got 40 loot picks

worldbosses got 80 loot picks

wath does this mean?

Posted

Most bosses are higher damage = higher chance of loot.

Kzarka and Karanda (not sure about Kutum) got 2 tables I've been told. One for top 20 or top 40 damage dealers, and then 1 RNG for 20 or 40 people. These two tables can overlap and it's still RNG so in bad cases maybe only 3-4 ppl get anything :P This is exceptionally rare though. Normally if you go a boss, you will get something at least :) Just that the "better" loot normally have a higher chance of being given to higher damage dealers iirc. Oi, @Jeynar, don't you know about this stuff? Not too used to it. 

Posted

You got the gist of it Trav, your'e good.

Although, I don't believe the actual numbers have ever been confirmed, but all 40 (assuming its 40) at least get hunter's seals if nothing else.

Posted

From experience, I can say that the more damage you do, the better the drop. Yesterday I did a significant upgrade in gear and got 2 liverto bundles from tree and 2 liverto from bheg today. 4 in 2 days after my upgrades. I've gotten like 2 previous to this spread out over weeks.. It may have been because of the less people (i'm from Australia so 10-11pm my time is when few people do bosses) which would of put me in the top players fighting it automatically OR because of my upgrades and hence doing more damage. These are only for smaller bosses like bheg, tree and rednose. Karanda and Kzarka are completely different. The best thing i've got from those 2 are crystals worth like 1-1.5m tops. Even with little to no people there I still would get shit drops. I can presume that these two have a minimum damage requirement to receive the higher tier loot in addition to the regular drop table.

I have done red nose, bheg, tree and kzarka many times before and the only times i've gotten something good was from the smaller ones. I reckon i've done more kzarka than any other due to me prioritizing that boss when it spawns rather than the others. 

A good baseline to go by would be that tree spirit, red nose and bheg have a maximum player count of around 40 who can actually receive a drop then the top players out of those 40 (damage wise) get a another roll for higher tier loot. I reckon you do not have to do a minimum amount of damage to receive this higher tier drop table, only be in the top damaging players to the boss. Kzarka and Karanda (I don't do kutum) probably have a different (higher) player count that is eligible for a drop 40+ since it's a world boss. Top x amount of players get the regular loot table and anyone who reached the minimum damage "cap" gets another roll for the higher tier loot.

tl;dr more damage = better drop regardless. If you plan on doing a boss with a shittly geared character don't expect to get good jobs on kzarka or karanda and hope that there are not many people at the field bosses so you can be eligible for the higher tier loot table.

Posted

In response to swifty, my friends witch alt with +15 gear got them a dande, zaka, and 3 kutums. Its RNG.

My thoughts on the subject:

Hits matter, not dmg. Witch has a spammable x12, where as ninjas have like a x10 on 30sec CD. My ninja friend barely ever gets on drop table for any boss, and is better geared than my sorc, which has received 2 zakas and a tree back-to-back (spammable x9).

I used a kuno alt for karanda and didn't get on drop table any of the 5 times I used it.

Node level matters a bit, I have a lv 10 serendia node, and a lv 9 karanda ridge.

S grade matters, but not much. I have s on karanda, and nothing on zaka.

I have fought karanda 30~ times, and sometimes more than 1 by channel hopping. Zaka only about 30 as well.

TL;DR: It's RNG.

In response to swifty, my friends witch alt with +15 gear got them a dande, zaka, and 3 kutums. Its RNG.

My thoughts on the subject:

Hits matter, not dmg. Witch has a spammable x12, where as ninjas have like a x10 on 30sec CD. My ninja friend barely ever gets on drop table for any boss, and is better geared than my sorc, which has received 2 zakas and a tree back-to-back (spammable x9).

I used a kuno alt for karanda and didn't get on drop table any of the 5 times I used it.

Node level matters a bit, I have a lv 10 serendia node, and a lv 9 karanda ridge.

S grade matters, but not much. I have s on karanda, and nothing on zaka.

I have fought karanda 30~ times, and sometimes more than 1 by channel hopping. Zaka only about 30 as well.

TL;DR: It's RNG.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0