• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Loyal Explorer Rewards/Daily Attendance Rewards

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

**UPDATE**  We will not be accepting any more tickets for this as our support period for this event has ended. Only tickets sent in before 23:59 PM UTC November 1st will be handled.

Greetings Adventurers!

Some of you have seen the same post I have provided you here in other threads. However, I wanted to make it easily visible for all of you so there will be no need to search for it. :) 

Our team has decided to grant those who missed out on the Day 30 Attendance Reward: "Boss Defense Gear Box" an extra day to claim the attendance reward due to our extended maintenance, however the box will be sent via mail after November 2nd.

You must submit a ticket to our support team to receive this reward! Here is the link to do so: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/

When creating your ticket for the DAY 30 BOSS BOX reward please add the following hashtag so it makes it easier for us to track.

#attendance_boss_box

I also want to clarify that those who only needed to claim Day 30 and missed it due to our extended maintenance will be able to receive their boss box by submitting a ticket before November 2nd. This also means you will receive the fixed version and not the Red Nose version.

**You do not need to submit a ticket if you have claimed all rewards which includes the Red Nose box. You will be sent the fixed version of the boss box November 2nd via mail.**

For any other Loyal Explorers who missed out on a day to claim an attendance reward due to our extended maintenance we will also grant an extra day to receive the next reward on the calendar (For example you already collected the Day 27 reward but you were unable to claim the Day 28 reward: Gold Ingot 100 G, if you submitted a ticket we would send this item to you). Only one extra day will be granted but you must also submit a ticket to the link I provided before November 2nd.

When creating your ticket for the EXTRA DAY reward please add the following hashtag:

#attendance_extra_day

Thank you all for supporting us and as always let me know if you have any questions or concerns! :x Have a good day or night! 

Caramel out! B|

Edited by GM_Dew
19 people like this

Posted

yey.

Where's my new sorc costumes?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

do i also need to submit a ticket for Kunoichi fix?

@GM_Caramel

Edited by gieljo
2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the info! :) have a good day too.

Posted

GM Caramel 4 President!

9 people like this

Posted

Caramel writting in News and Announcements section. CM_Caramel confirmed? B|

Posted

do i also need to submit a ticket for Kunoichi fix?

@GM_Caramel

haha no silly, but like previously said it has been acknowledged. ^_^ 

Thanks for the info! :) have a good day too.

You're very welcome! <3

GM Caramel 4 President!

Caramel writting in News and Announcements section. CM_Caramel confirmed? B|

That would be pretty cool! B|

4 people like this

Posted

haha no silly, but like previously said it has been acknowledged. ^_^ 

You're very welcome! <3

That would be pretty cool! B|

Thanks love.  <3

Posted

Great news!

Please bring back the Black Spirit board game dice adventure :)

7 people like this

Posted

Just to make sure I understand well. Do those of us that received the bugged 'red nose box' need to also post a ticket before November 2th?

Posted (edited)

Just to make sure I understand well. Do those of us that received the bugged 'red nose box' need to also post a ticket before November 2th?

Nope! You do not need to submit a ticket the new boss box will be sent **to you via mail. 

Edited by GM_Caramel
typo

Posted

Nope! You do not need to submit a ticket the new boss box will be sent you via mail. 

thx a lot! :3 i needed this post

Posted

Thank you for the reply.

Posted

Just talked to you Caramel through support (retellproductions) and got a response literally instantly.. I've never had such a fast response in any game, good -----ing job.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awww How nice c;
#WeWantCM_Caramel

2 people like this

Posted

Ticket sent :)

Posted

Just talked to you Caramel through support (retellproductions) and got a response literally instantly.. I've never had such a fast response in any game, good -----ing job.

Awww How nice c;
#WeWantCM_Caramel

<3

Ticket sent :)

I will do my best to get to your ticket ASAP

1 person likes this

Posted

@GM_Caramel mind telling us what are the chances for each piece on your "fixed" box ?

like 90% RN 4% muskan 4% hebe etc ...

P.S. since you havent removed red nose (despite the fact that most of the community raged about it)

and we still get the reward of the event as it was intended in the 1st plce

how about a compensation for the one month freaking delay?

Posted

@GM_Caramel mind telling us what are the chances for each piece on your "fixed" box ?

P.S. since you havent removed red nose (despite the fact that most of the community raged about it)

seriously?  You want compensation for getting an extra 9.5m for free?

Posted

@GM_Caramel Is there anyway you guys could remove red nose from the New Box?? 

everyone already got Red Nose and its 9mil on the market and easily obtainable. it going to be very dicouraging that someone gets it again and their friend in the guild gets bhegs or tree or Muskans. <--- Everyone will be like "Congrats" when you would really be like "I hate you so much..."

I fee like this Box in the first place should have been 20% drop chance for the Five Pieces anyhow. 

I hope you Guys are looking into Rebalances for red nose or changes. cause right now it just seems like a slab to the face like the time when daum said awakenings will be released closer together

Posted (edited)

@GM_Caramel Is there anyway you guys could remove red nose from the New Box?? 

everyone already got Red Nose and its 9mil on the market and easily obtainable. it going to be very dicouraging that someone gets it again and their friend in the guild gets bhegs or tree or Muskans. <--- Everyone will be like "Congrats" when you would really be like "I hate you so much..."

I fee like this Box in the first place should have been 20% drop chance for the Five Pieces anyhow. 

I hope you Guys are looking into Rebalances for red nose or changes. cause right now it just seems like a slab to the face like the time when daum said awakenings will be released closer together

dont even bother they don't give a ****

baaa?  baaaaaa baaaaa baaaa 9.5m baaaaaa?

Edited by iVentrue

Posted

Stop complaining you spoilt brat.

Posted

**UPDATE**  We will not be accepting any more tickets for this as our support period for this event has ended. Only tickets sent in before 23:59 PM UTC November 1st will be handled.

Thank you all for your tickets. We'll now be closing this topic as the support period has ended, and any tickets sent now will no longer qualify for the extra day.

Best regards,
GM Dew