• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kzarka is impossible to +15 without forcing?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

went through a 25 stack with one character for +14-15, then used it to level something else, then on another character i tried again and again, im at 49 stacks. seriously.....lol, so figuring force it and save myself the trouble, even if it costs me 50 mill to repair. thoughts? or should i keep tring for 25 stacks to attempt the +15.

over 60 fragments plus a bunch of artisans and still =_=

Posted

Just listen to music and time it on the drop, worked for me 31 failstacks :)

3 people like this

Posted

Just hoard those FS and keep trying, you'll be grateful in the future

1 person likes this

Posted

I failed +15 on my Kzarka 53 times. Now I have two TRI failstacks though and it finally went +15 when I started a new stack at 18 FS. It's all just RNG.

1 person likes this

Posted

I failed +15 on my Kzarka 53 times. Now I have two TRI failstacks though and it finally went +15 when I started a new stack at 18 FS. It's all just RNG.

Should be mentioned that Kzarka, Boss Gear and Dandelion is great for getting high failstacks for future high upgrade attempts though. Just get around 35-40 FS (Or higher if you wanna save for TET) and then switch to a new character, if you end up having lots of characters with 35-45 FS you got DUO/TRI attempts ready at least!

2 people like this

Posted

that's true, so patience then i guess huh? lol think i'll get it before exhausting an entirely rebuilt 100 dura weapon?

Posted

Should be mentioned that Kzarka, Boss Gear and Dandelion is great for getting high failstacks for future high upgrade attempts though. Just get around 35-40 FS (Or higher if you wanna save for TET) and then switch to a new character, if you end up having lots of characters with 35-45 FS you got DUO/TRI attempts ready at least!

Yep! That's why I wasn't entirely bummed. I mean, it was stressful (I've spent a lot of silver on it) but it also gave me failstacks so I could attempt to TRI it readily. 

that's true, so patience then i guess huh? lol think i'll get it before exhausting an entirely rebuilt 100 dura weapon?

tbh with my case it would've been much cheaper to force it if I were to add up all the expenses of my attempts. But failstacks are nice too so it's not entirely regretful.

Posted

Broken Rng Desert Online.

A system made to "motivate" players to buy artisant memory because exhausting / boring "system". Nothing new tho.

Posted

Broken Rng Desert Online.

A system made to "motivate" players to buy artisant memory because exhausting / boring "system". Nothing new tho.

A game where you lose months of progress when items downgrade :D (not only you lose the "items" for upgrade, which is already a loss, you also lose items from the previous upgrade cuzz LOGIC!)

Posted

All of my alts went to 30-40fs from Kzarka +13, one even to 55. +15 was at 39fs.

Dont see failing to enchant as fail, see it as valuable failstack.

Posted

Jeez. I need a kzarka in my life. Nearly all my toons have ult have now and still can't get stacks for duo

Posted

It's RNG. You knew what you signed up for, this isn't some cash cow they just invented recently. It was meant to be this way since release.

Posted

All of my alts went to 30-40fs from Kzarka +13, one even to 55. +15 was at 39fs.

Dont see failing to enchant as fail, see it as valuable failstack.

But wouldn't it just be a lot cheaper to build stacks on liverto instead? Way cheaper to repair and just as impossible to enchant 

Posted

did you do your failstack dance?

oh wait, i forgot, we dont have dance emotes ....*rage! shake fist*

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I failed 73 times in a row yesterday night on my alt's +14 Liverto (well, not really in a row : like 20 times from +13 to +14 starting with a 15FS toon, then 53 times trying +14 to +15). Should i be happy to have almost 5 toons around 35-40 FS ? No. Broken game.... Don't tell me "it's all about RNJESUS" cause it can't be : i've made TONS of +15 items trying to get fs, then when it comes to real high lvl items then i'm -----ed (for Bheg it was pretty much a big troll from the devs : completly screwed after +9, while getting several items to +15 when trying to get some FS to enchant the damn Bhegs). I had the exact same problem when enchanting my main's toon first Liverto 6 month ago. What a joke. 

Edited by Finnsi
1 person likes this

Posted

Well there is theory that enchanting certain items (the ones repairable with mem frags) you need higher failstacks then in the list that we use for enchanting but again tinfoil and noone knows , btw rip 260 mems from +0 to Pri , not a single duo , but 3 chars for duo 3 chars for tri already :D 

Posted (edited)

13-15 muskan took my 380 mem frags gg

at least got TRI without a single fail OAO

Edited by Shumie

Posted

But wouldn't it just be a lot cheaper to build stacks on liverto instead? Way cheaper to repair and just as impossible to enchant 

It would. I can't even PRI a +15 Liverto staff when I start at 20 FS. 4 Liverto staves + 4 Artisan's Memories later it's still at +15.

Posted

get on my lvl i fail +10 giath helm 40 times.

Posted

From 14 to 15 on my liverto I failed something like 60 times.

Was painful at the time, but I got 6 characters over 30 fail stacks with that.

As soon as I got it to 15, I was able to instantly push it up to tri for the most part, so I'm kind of glad it worked out.

Posted

A game where you lose months of progress when items downgrade :D (not only you lose the "items" for upgrade, which is already a loss, you also lose items from the previous upgrade cuzz LOGIC!)

The logic is :

-holding players in the game as long as possible with easy activities to setup ( as devs, since its way more easy to setup some crap rng upgrade rather than really creating game content )

- bound that said activity with the cash shop to milk money as much as possible because that said activity is punitive, long, annoying, uninteresting, totaly mandatory because gear 2 win.. etc etc. So the cash shop allow to cut out as much as possible that broken progression.

The logic isnt made to please the players

Posted

went through a 25 stack with one character for +14-15, then used it to level something else, then on another character i tried again and again, im at 49 stacks. seriously.....lol, so figuring force it and save myself the trouble, even if it costs me 50 mill to repair. thoughts? or should i keep tring for 25 stacks to attempt the +15.

over 60 fragments plus a bunch of artisans and still =_=

No, it's not impossible. It's just really hard, it's a fricking failstacks generator xD

When I got mine to +15 it was at 20 durability and at that point I had already used 150 fragments. So consider yourself lucky.

Posted

You have a 12.5% chance to upgrade at max failstacks...it is literally the lowest % upgrade.

Posted

13-15 muskan took my 380 mem frags gg

at least got TRI without a single fail OAO

and this is why i will just force it, i cantbdeal with that lol