• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT-2 Events

466 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Adventurers!

The second closed beta is almost here and we are happy to announce the in-game events we have planned.  The main focus of CBT-2 is to test the recent changes as well as the Cash Shop and server stability.  With that in mind we will not have as many events as CBT-1, but do not worry you will still have plenty to do!  Keep reading to see what is in store, and we look forward to seeing everyone in game soon.

• All Event Rewards will be distributed shortly after launch (TBA). This also affects event rewards from previous Events (CBT1, Beauty & Beast).
  • You may participate only with one character in each event
  • Rewards will be distributed to the participant’s account

1. The Triathlon

• Start: Feb. 18th 08:00 UTC
  • End: Feb. 22nd 08:00 UTC

Our first event will be the Triathlon!  In this event you will be given three tasks to complete before the CBT ends, completing this event will earn you a unique title after the game has fully launched!

Triathlon Milestones

• Reach Level 20
  • Test the Cash Shop by purchasing at least one item with Pearls
  • Tame a Horse (How-To)

Reward:

• 500 Loyalty (500 Miles)

2. Bait Master Tour

Back by popular demand, testers will once again have the chance to catch a unique fishing title!

Event Period:

How-To:

• Catch a Beltfish while Fishing and post a screenshot of the Beltfish in your inventory >here<

Notes:

• This event is to be rewarded with the same title as CBT1 “Bait Master Tour” event
  • Everyone who participates with a valid entry will get the title

Event Reward:

• Title: Master Baiter
  • Title Description:  I have used my rod all day to get this title!

Beltfish Fishing Area

eSkmi6m.jpg

3. Cash Shop Test

To charge some free DaumCash for CBT2, please:
- Access the Cash Shop in-game by using F3 button
- Click on "Recharge" at the bottom to get to the event page

Note: Pearls from this event will be wiped after CBT2.

Best regards,

Your BDO Team

19 people like this

Posted

1. The Triathlon

Our first event will be the Triathlon!  In this event you will be given three tasks to complete before the CBT ends, completing this event will earn you a unique title after the game has fully launched!

Triathlon Milestones

• Reach Level 20
  • Tame a Horse (How-To)

If we had our pearls given to us on the EU region, then got switched to NA, will there be a way for us to replenish our pearls to get this event completed? 

5 people like this

Posted

3. Cash Shop Test

Best regards,

Your BDO Team

I was one of the ppl who got in to play as soon as launch hit, there were no NA servers so we were forced to play on EU. I had already used up my pearls there only to find out soon after that NA server reopened and fully functioning. Could you guys look into this so maybe players like myself be refunded and be able to still use the pearls in NA? Thanks-

Posted

I received a response from a GM regarding this very issue:

"

The Daum Cash Claim will be reset for all users at 12:00 UTC 19/02/2016

This will not affect any purchases already made. If you have claimed your cash already, you will be able to claim 2 additional lots of $/€25."

Enjoy :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers!

The second closed beta is almost here and we are happy to announce the in-game events we have planned.  The main focus of CBT-2 is to test the recent changes as well as the Cash Shop and server stability.  With that in mind we will not have as many events as CBT-1, but do not worry you will still have plenty to do!  Keep reading to see what is in store, and we look forward to seeing everyone in game soon.

• All Event Rewards will be distributed shortly after launch (TBA). This also affects event rewards from previous Events (CBT1, Beauty & Beast).
  • You may participate only with one character in each event
  • Rewards will be distributed to the participant’s account

1. The Triathlon

Triathlon Milestones

• Reach Level 20
  • Tame a Horse (How-To)

Reward:

• 500 Loyalty (500 Miles)

2. Bait Master Tour

Back by popular demand, testers will once again have the chance to catch a unique fishing title!

Event Period:

How-To:

• Catch a Beltfish while Fishing and post a screenshot of the Beltfish in your inventory >here<

Notes:

• This event is to be rewarded with the same title as CBT1 “Bait Master Tour” event
  • Everyone who participates with a valid entry will get the title

Event Reward:

Beltfish Fishing Area

eSkmi6m.jpg

3. Cash Shop Test

Best regards,

Your BDO Team

Hello,

There seems to be a slight problem with the DAUM cash. I got the 5k free DAUM cash and tried to buy Pearls, 3k Pearls didn't work and when i bought the 2k Pearls it took all my 5k DAUM cash as if i had bought the 3k Pearls, but when i checked my Invi i had only the 2k Pearls in it. I refreshed and started the game a few times but my DAUM cash is gone and i have only 2k Pearls.

Is there a possibility that i could get the 3k Pearls pack send to my Invi?! 

Thank you very much

Server: Elion
Familyname: SchneeWhite
Chara: Fluffertoff

Posted

Anyone else having issues just buying the cash from the site? Everytime I click them nothing happens and I cant get them ingame.

Am I doing something wrong?

Posted

should i post proof anywhere for the first event?

3 people like this

Posted

Hello,
There seems to be a slight problem with the DAUM cash. I got the 5k free DAUM cash and tried to buy Pearls, 3k Pearls didn't work and when i bought the 2k Pearls it took all my 5k DAUM cash as if i had bought the 3k Pearls, but when i checked my Invi i had only the 2k Pearls in it. I refreshed and started the game a few times but my DAUM cash is gone and i have only 2k Pearls.

Thank you very much

Thank you for the notice. We tested it and it seem to work fine. It may have been some exceptional error.

However, you will have the chance to claim another 5.000 DaumCash tomorrow, 19th February around 12 UTC.

should i post proof anywhere for the first event?

No need, we will evaluate it at our end.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm getting a 'charging error' when trying to claim those daumcash.

Posted

I claimed DaumCash ingame from F3 cash-shop page, which appeared to be accepted fine.

However, cannot get this cash to show on the in-game balance so unable to buy test-pearls.

Suppose I have to wait until tomorrow for the next batch of cash to claim  (not to say I won't have the exact same problem though)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello,

Thank you very much

The exact same thing happened to me.

1 person likes this

Posted

Event Reward:

( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello,

Thank you very much

The exact same thing happened to me too... I know I can get more at 12 UTC but I'm sad at missing out on 3000 pearls I should've had to play with.

Server: Alustin, Balenos #1

Familyname: Grimmonsoon

Character name: Elena_Valente

Posted

So i followed the instructions which getting the daum cash worked wonderfully thank you.  On to the rub i went to exchange the gold for pearls and after a pearl purchase i did not  recieve the amount of pearls that i purchased.  Is there a time frame for delivery or is my expecation of instant delivery a  correct expectation??  Thank you.

Posted

Happy to spend your money, sugar daddy. 

Posted

Hello,

Thank you very much

I have similar inssue.

i got 5k free DAUM and buy 2 pearl packs one 3k other 2k.

When i try to open them on the inventory only got 3200 pearls..

Posted

Event Reward:

okay, I'm totally going to enter this fishing contest on my day off aha

Posted

Cannot claim coins for change it with pearls, it shows internal server error...

Posted

Thank you for the notice. We tested it and it seem to work fine. It may have been some exceptional error.

However, you will have the chance to claim another 5.000 DaumCash tomorrow, 19th February around 12 UTC.

No need, we will evaluate it at our end.

Thanks for the Reply but i have another problem i think here.

I bought 2 Kitty pet's and everything was fine, then i had to go offline for a few hours and when i came back they were gone. They're not in my Invi or in my Pet window, also i still have that Pet food but no Kitties to feed to Q_Q.
I know it's a Beta and that stuff is free...but i would really like to have my 2 Kitties back or at least the Pearls, or else i'm too short for Costume + Pets Q_Q pretty please.

2016-02-18_86220898.thumb.JPG.d0962c2e08

Server::. Elion 1
Family Name::. SchneeWhite
Character::. Fluffertoff

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

All I'm getting is this message.

Screenshot (212).png

Edited by YumKaax
1 person likes this

Posted

I claimed DaumCash ingame from F3 cash-shop page, which appeared to be accepted fine.

However, cannot get this cash to show on the in-game balance so unable to buy test-pearls.

Suppose I have to wait until tomorrow for the next batch of cash to claim  (not to say I won't have the exact same problem though)

Exact same thing happened to me.

Posted

Just a question, how do you know if you got the title for the fishing event last time? How will you know if you got the titles for any of the events before we actually hit launch?

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska @PM_Belsazar

Bait Master Tour

I understand that if we did CBT1 Fish Tour. We dont have to do Cbt2 bait master event.

Is this correct? Wanna double check. Dont wanna miss my master baiter title.

The Triathlon

And how do we let you know once we have finshed the Triathlon event inorder to receive the title.

screenshot?

PROVE OF COMPLETION - TRIATHLON

2016-02-21_876112792.thumb.JPG.5a8f7d117

Level 20 

Test Cash Shop (With at least one item of purchases using pearls) 

Tamed Horse 

Edited by Iiqhtninq
Provided prove of Triathlon just in case.
8 people like this