• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT-2 Events

466 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Got all my pearls. You have to click the pearl tab in your inventory and open the boxes to get them.

Edited by kmoore1004

Posted

Bait Master Tour

I understand that if we did CBT1 Fish Tour. We dont have to do Cbt2 bait master event.

Is this correct? Wanna double check. Dont wanna miss my master baiter title.

The Triathlon

And how do we let you know once we have finshed the Triathlon event inorder to receive the title.

screenshot?

Posted

Got all my pearls. You have to click the pearl tab in your inventory and open the boxes to get them.

That has nothing to do with the issue that people are reporting.

1 person likes this

Posted

All I'm getting is this message.

Screenshot (212).png

+1 I'm getting the same error for the past 5 hours. :/

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers!

The second closed beta is almost here and we are happy to announce the in-game events we have planned.  The main focus of CBT-2 is to test the recent changes as well as the Cash Shop and server stability.  With that in mind we will not have as many events as CBT-1, but do not worry you will still have plenty to do!  Keep reading to see what is in store, and we look forward to seeing everyone in game soon.

• All Event Rewards will be distributed shortly after launch (TBA). This also affects event rewards from previous Events (CBT1, Beauty & Beast).
  • You may participate only with one character in each event
  • Rewards will be distributed to the participant’s account

1. The Triathlon

• Start: Feb. 18th 08:00 UTC
  • End: Feb. 22nd 08:00 UTC

Our first event will be the Triathlon!  In this event you will be given three tasks to complete before the CBT ends, completing this event will earn you a unique title after the game has fully launched!

Triathlon Milestones

• Reach Level 20
  • Test the Cash Shop by purchasing at least one item with Pearls
  • Tame a Horse (How-To)

Reward:

• 500 Loyalty (500 Miles)

I made a Horse Taming video tutorial, you can check it out here! Hope it helps!!! 

watch?v=avWDR7OWSgI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avWDR7OWSgI

Edited by Bushdoctor

Posted (edited)

I have few questions.
1. By one character in each event you mean like... 1 character in all events or 1 character per each event? :D 
2. We gotta post the pictures here on this page? And if yes do we have to post a picture only for the fishing event or for the tamed horse as well or no need for that?

Edit: Nvm i just got my answers ^^

Edited by Eollyn
1 person likes this

Posted

For the fishing tournament thing... when I post the screenshot do I post my reserved character/family name....or the names I used to catch the fish in the beta?

Posted

Receiving "Internal Server Error" whenever I try to add the Daum Cash to my account. One of many I imagine, given the responses.

Posted

Receiving "Internal Server Error" whenever I try to add the Daum Cash to my account. One of many I imagine, given the responses.

same here

Posted

What are you supposed to do if you get a "Charging Error" message whenever you try to get the cash shop currency?

Posted

What are you supposed to do if you get a "Charging Error" message whenever you try to get the cash shop currency?

That means you have already redeemed the free currency on another character on the same account. 

1. Click recharge: Get 5000 "Cash" from 2 tabs (2500x2)
2. Buy Pearls Boxes with the 5000 "Cash" (3000+2000)
3. Open Inventory -> Pearl Tab and use the boxes
Now you should have converted 5000 "Cash" to 5000 Pearls
4. Go shopping!

So as I said before, you can only really outfit one character. Pets are shared between all characters.

But deep down I was hoping they would give us enough to try out all outfits on all characters + having fun with the dye system. It's almost like a dream, once you wake up its gone anyway xD

Posted (edited)

What thread do we post in for the fishing event?

Edit: Nvm, should look before asking. :>

Edited by tanaKa

Posted

That means you have already redeemed the free currency on another character on the same account. 
1. Click recharge: Get 5000 "Cash" from 2 tabs (2500x2)
2. Buy Pearls Boxes with the 5000 "Cash" (3000+2000)
3. Open Inventory -> Pearl Tab and use the boxes
Now you should have converted 5000 "Cash" to 5000 Pearls
4. Go shopping!

So as I said before, you can only really outfit one character. Pets are shared between all characters.

But deep down I was hoping they would give us enough to try out all outfits on all characters + having fun with the dye system. It's almost like a dream, once you wake up its gone anyway xD

Whenever I do those step it always gives the same error message: Failed to request Daum Cash or You cannot check Daum Cash balance at the moment

Posted

All I'm getting is this message.

Screenshot (212).png

what this guy said!

Posted

Event Reward:

• Title: Master Baiter
  • Title Description:  I have used my rod all day to get this title!

himZD0M.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Okay, so I got my daum cash right when they came out, I think before the CBT launched, but when I entered the game I didn't have it, so I got it again. Then I didn't get one of the pearl boxes I bought (the 2000k one) so that seems to be pretty glitchy still.

Posted

Internal Server Error when trying to get those beta pearls ;c

1 person likes this

Posted

Event Reward:

• Title: Master Baiter
  • Title Description:  I have used my rod all day to get this title!

In Vindictus they censored the "Master Baiter" Title back in the days, it was sad, as many users used there Rods for fishing often, another sign Daum is our saviour!

Posted

1. The Triathlon

• Start: Feb. 18th 08:00 UTC
  • End: Feb. 22nd 08:00 UTC

Our first event will be the Triathlon!  In this event you will be given three tasks to complete before the CBT ends, completing this event will earn you a unique title after the game has fully launched!

Triathlon Milestones

• Reach Level 20
  • Test the Cash Shop by purchasing at least one item with Pearls
  • Tame a Horse (How-To)

Reward:

• 500 Loyalty (500 Miles)

How will this be validated? Screenshot? Automatic account check? 

1 person likes this

Posted

I Purchased the 30$ and 20$ pearl packages with the cash you gave us, the 30$ worked but it had an error with the 20$ one, took the cash but didnt give the pearls.

Posted

When is the cash gonna reset?

Posted

Did the Triathlon - didn't get any loyalty points (or anything indicating I did it, for that matter) for doing so...

Odd - or are those supposed to be after launch as well?

Posted (edited)

Just to make sure. For the fishing event, i need to give my reserved family and character name, right?

And where do we post the proof of tamed horse?

Edited by Azta

Posted (edited)

got it :D

Region:NA

server: Edan channel: chalpheon

family name: Ayodele 

character name: cerinity

also how do i get the first one?  The Triathlon? i finished that one as well.

2016-02-18_42505257.JPG

Edited by SheBeast