• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT-2 Events

466 posts in this topic

Posted

How do we validate the Triathalon accomplishment?

1 person likes this

Posted

If I finish the quest on EU, can I get that reward on NA ?

ps : you know what happen last night

Posted

Finished the fishing task but I'm more of a talker, any chance we might have an event for a title of "Cunning Linguist"

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Koide

Posted

If I finish the quest on EU, can I get that reward on NA ?

ps : you know what happen last night

this

Posted (edited)

Woops

Edited by Deathstrike
wrong thread

Posted

Family name: Harmony

Character name: Serenitea

2016-02-18_98536895.JPG

Posted

How do we validate the Triathalon accomplishment?

^ Still no answer?

1 person likes this

Posted

question, if we do catch the beltfish for the event, but its not on the character name u have reserved, will you still get it ??

Posted

OK  I Have found that the  character  I made for  CBT2 is  missing, after playing it for 3 hours, after logging out and logging back in the  character was gone. Is any having the same problem.

Posted

OK  I Have found that the  character  I made for  CBT2 is  missing, after playing it for 3 hours, after logging out and logging back in the  character was gone. Is any having the same problem.

Maybe it's on a different server?

Posted

Family Name : Sinistar

Character name : SouI

OihPU0D.jpg\

BELT FISH ^^^^^^^^^^

and proof of tamed horse + lvl 20 + (its speed and where i left my other horse ( all the way in trent : P)

rbOz4w3.jpg

jQvny0Q.jpg

Posted

I caught the fish in the first beta under one name (family Chriskin player True) and did the taming/cash testing event in this beta with a different name (both family and player Chriskin) and have reserved the comibation of family Chara player Chriskin for release. All are under the same email. 

Will they count normally on my account once the game launches?

I have screenshots of all of them in case they are needed. 

Posted

Can we get a leveling even where you guys scale everyone to like 45 or 50 so we can PvP with out having to grind it to try it lol I my whole guild and I didn't know it was scaled to 45 this cbt

Posted (edited)

Just in case you need proof of the Triathlon

Character Name: Flocke
Family Name: Lockeheart

http://i.imgur.com/EOOULfH.jpg

bonus: pic of my pearl shop spendings!

http://i.imgur.com/v1SFpBM.jpg

I posted the fishing achievement in the fishing thread, I had a blast testing this game! Didn't have to report one bug was super smooth the whole time, great job guys! 

Edited by Flocke

Posted

Hi CM jouska,

I participated in the bait master event on cbt1 but in NA server. And different family name. So i still get the master event in EU server?

Posted

Greetings Adventurers!

The second closed beta is almost here and we are happy to announce the in-game events we have planned.  The main focus of CBT-2 is to test the recent changes as well as the Cash Shop and server stability.  With that in mind we will not have as many events as CBT-1, but do not worry you will still have plenty to do!  Keep reading to see what is in store, and we look forward to seeing everyone in game soon.

• All Event Rewards will be distributed shortly after launch (TBA). This also affects event rewards from previous Events (CBT1, Beauty & Beast).
  • You may participate only with one character in each event
  • Rewards will be distributed to the participant’s account

1. The Triathlon

• Start: Feb. 18th 08:00 UTC
  • End: Feb. 22nd 08:00 UTC

Our first event will be the Triathlon!  In this event you will be given three tasks to complete before the CBT ends, completing this event will earn you a unique title after the game has fully launched!

Triathlon Milestones

• Reach Level 20
  • Test the Cash Shop by purchasing at least one item with Pearls
  • Tame a Horse (How-To)

Reward:

• 500 Loyalty (500 Miles)

2. Bait Master Tour

Back by popular demand, testers will once again have the chance to catch a unique fishing title!

Event Period:

How-To:

• Catch a Beltfish while Fishing and post a screenshot of the Beltfish in your inventory >here<

Notes:

• This event is to be rewarded with the same title as CBT1 “Bait Master Tour” event
  • Everyone who participates with a valid entry will get the title

Event Reward:

• Title: Master Baiter
  • Title Description:  I have used my rod all day to get this title!

Beltfish Fishing Area

eSkmi6m.jpg

3. Cash Shop Test

To charge some free DaumCash for CBT2, please:
- Access the Cash Shop in-game by using F3 button
- Click on "Recharge" at the bottom to get to the event page

Note: Pearls from this event will be wiped after CBT2.

Best regards,

Your BDO Team

I'm having some issues getting the $50 duam cash. When clicking the buttons I get an internal server error. I'm not sure if this is the link I'm using is not good or what. I don't mean to sound beggy but this completely messes up my ability to complete #1 and I was hoping to get some assistance. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the notice. We tested it and it seem to work fine. It may have been some exceptional error.

However, you will have the chance to claim another 5.000 DaumCash tomorrow, 19th February around 12 UTC.

No need, we will evaluate it at our end.

well, it worked claiming it, but the 6000 daum cash to pearls, didn't give me any pearls...

edit: sorry didn't check bag lol... everything works here!

Edited by Cortex
didn't look further

Posted

I am getting this same message as well, have been all day so far have not been able to access or claim the Daum

Posted

All I'm getting is this message.

Screenshot (212).png

Is someone looking into this problem?? I'm still getting the same error, and judging by the in game chat and reddit, a ton of other people as well.

It's impossible to complete the first event with this bug, so please fix it.

Posted

I'm getting a 'charging error' when trying to claim those daumcash.

I am also getting the same message.. ....Charging Error (14304)

Posted (edited)

Is someone looking into this problem?? I'm still getting the same error, and judging by the in game chat and reddit, a ton of other people as well.

It's impossible to complete the first event with this bug, so please fix it.

Still getting this as well.

I've tried using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Edge. No difference, getting that Charging Error everywhere, everytime.

Edit: So, after trying countless of times, I finally got the message "Free cash claimed" (or something along those lines), but I'm not able to claim it in game.

All I'm getting in game, when pressing refresh, is "You cannot check Daum cash balance at the moment. Please try again later"

Edited by YumKaax
2 people like this

Posted

I was able to claim the cash but even after multiple relogs it wont show up in game. :(

Posted

Hello..So I finished all the tasks, how do I know it counts? :D 

Posted

Tried to buy some pearls with the cash, and for some reason the pearls aren't showing up on there. tried to close and reopen the cash shop and still no pearls. ;_; Hallppp!