• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT-2 Events

466 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Still getting this as well.

I finally got the message "Free cash claimed" (or something along those lines), but I'm not able to claim it in game.

All I'm getting in game, when pressing refresh, is "You cannot check Daum cash balance at the moment. Please try again later"

Same here .... claimed yesterday (€25+€25) and today (€30+€30),... same issue both days.

So no pearls means unable to participate in the Triathlon Event.

Not giving me much faith in using real money at launch.

(allthough I won't be anyway with the shocking prices, but worried about my Conqueror €25)

Edited by PhlangePhace

Posted

Quick update/feedback:
1. Triathlon will be evaluated automatically via database.
2. You can grab another 60€/$ from our event page via recharge button in the Cash Shop from today! Respectively 60€/$ the first time if you missed the first time.

Best regards

Bel

4 people like this

Posted

All i can say is... I'm absolutely terrible at horse taming. :( So no triathlon for me. :(

Posted (edited)

Quick update/feedback:

I only got into the Beta with a key I received not with  one from a founders pack, will the rewards for the events be saved for me or do I have to buy a founders pack before launch in order to get them ? Also if the rewards are only for one character and the name reservation isnt active during this Beta, what happens if somebody else picks the name I used for the events ? 

Sorry if these questions were already answered, didn't find any.

It keeps attaching this screenshot wtf :D

Edited by Intoxic
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Quick update/feedback:
2. You can grab another 60€/$ from our event page via recharge button in the Cash Shop from today! Respectively 60€/$ the first time if you missed the first time.

Best regards

Bel

I tried to grab the $60 from the cash shop again today and it said it was charged but no money was put onto my character, I'm assuming it's being sent to EU still when I'm NA? 

Edited by Ss

Posted

I tried to grab the $60 from the cash shop again today and it said it was charged but no money was put onto my character too. no money atm. How can i fix it?

Posted (edited)

For everyone that is having problem with grabbing the free $60 from the store. Use Internet Explorer when for the link. 
I first tried to get the free cash with Chrome, but got internal error. However it worked fine with Internet Explorer.

Edit: False alarm, turns out that the coins vanish as soon you exchange them for pearls x')

Edited by Naywen

Posted

Still getting the same error code as yesterday.

I was able to redeem successfully, but the cash shop in game couldn't retrieve the Duam Cash. Clicking the redeem page again, it gave me the error code.

Good bye Triathlon Event...

Posted

Hello guys. I haven't pre-ordered the game yet (will do next week) and I just completed the fishing event (on my way to complete the Thriatoln..).. will I still receive the rewards on launch? I want my Fishing title! :P

Posted

I claimed my free coins for a second time this morning and had the same issue. On a recommendation from Reddit I checked the other NA server and found all 11,00 coins that I have claimed in the past two days. My characters are on the NA Edan server and my test coins are on the NA Orwen server, boohoo!

If I spend the coins/peals on the Orwen server despite playing on Edan I assume I will still get credit towards the Triathlon? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I claimed my free coins for a second time this morning and had the same issue. On a recommendation from Reddit I checked the other NA server and found all 11,00 coins that I have claimed in the past two days. My characters are on the NA Edan server and my test coins are on the NA Orwen server, boohoo!

If I spend the coins/peals on the Orwen server despite playing on Edan I assume I will still get credit towards the Triathlon? 

I'll check that .... interesting.

I've only made one character and stuck to same (EU) server/channel throughout.

I'm just about to roll another Alt ... I'll try it on the other EU server (if thats possible), see if any DaumCash shows on there and report back.

Edit:- Just tested this and yes, this indeed is the problem.

@PM_Belsazar

The issue that a lot of people appear to be having is due to Daumcash being imported into the game on a different server ... as declared above.

I just rolled my second Alt on the other EU server and low and behold, the 11000 DaumCash is in there, NOT the original server I had my original character and from which I 'Claimed' the 2x€25 and 2x€30

My problem now (which may cause issues on launch, also) is that my original Character cannot access those funds?  Unless a purchase will give pearl/box that will show on both (EU, for me) servers?

I'll try buying a pearl box shortly and see what happens.

OK, pearls bought OK on EU-Alustin, but obviously these won't show on EU-Jordine as the servers are seperate (school-by error on my part, there).

So the question is, therefore.... come launch .... will we be able to make sure the DaumCash goes to the correct server?

Edited by PhlangePhace
2 people like this

Posted

I'd also like som clarification on this. 

Posted (edited)

will the rewards be redeemable on a diff server to the one u obtained it on?

may decide i want to join a diff region still unsure where my friends will be playing

Edited by Shaneration
typo

Posted

Where is the announciation of winners for the Beauty-Beast contest? Terms and Conds say it should be in Events subforum.

Posted

I'll check that .... interesting.

I've only made one character and stuck to same (EU) server/channel throughout.

I'm just about to roll another Alt ... I'll try it on the other EU server (if thats possible), see if any DaumCash shows on there and report back.

Edit:- Just tested this and yes, this indeed is the problem.

@PM_Belsazar

The issue that a lot of people appear to be having is due to Daumcash being imported into the game on a different server ... as declared above.

I just rolled my second Alt on the other EU server and low and behold, the 11000 DaumCash is in there, NOT the original server I had my original character and from which I 'Claimed' the 2x€25 and 2x€30

My problem now (which may cause issues on launch, also) is that my original Character cannot access those funds?  Unless a purchase will give pearl/box that will show on both (EU, for me) servers?

I'll try buying a pearl box shortly and see what happens.

I just changed channels on NA servers and got both the first cash and second cash that I charged also. 

Posted

Quick update/feedback:

Best regards

Bel

Nope, still getting "Charging Error (14306)" no matter what browser I'm using, or getting the "Free cash claimed" message, and then "You cannot check Daum cash balance at the moment. Please try again later" inside the game.

2 people like this

Posted

Nope, still getting "Charging Error (14306)" no matter what browser I'm using, or getting the "Free cash claimed" message, and then "You cannot check Daum cash balance at the moment. Please try again later" inside the game.

this

1 person likes this

Posted

If I did the horse taming and level 20 on NA and bought from the store in EU will i get the triathlon event?

All my daum money went in EU :(

Posted

Exactly.. Hope they fix this soon, we're missing out on a big part of the beta test, the cash shop.

Posted

Yeah I just found out all my daumcash has been put on EU server as well. Rip.

Posted

Quick update/feedback:

Best regards

Bel

Still bugged! Can't you guys just send out the pearls in the in game mail or something like that instead? A ton of people can't finish the event because of this, and we're also missing out on the chance to test out the shop before release.

Posted

what time will North America be to play B2

Posted

@CM_Jouska

How do we prove we did get lvl 20 and tamed a horse, cause i just did mine, so wonder how i prove it for my reward :)

btw, the The Triathlon  should reward a title, was quite a bit of effort :)