• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT-2 Events

466 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sigh. Okay, so, after seeing other people state that they received the cash on the wrong region, I decided to check it out for myself.

So, I logged in to the NA server (been playing on the EU server), created a Family name, Character etc., and lo and behold, there's all of my cash. :-/

How on earth it ended up on the NA server I have no idea.. I have never once connected to NA, this was the first time ever.

So @PM_Belsazar @CM_Jouska, as other people has asked several times in this thread, without getting any answers from the devs/community team, what does this mean in regards to the first event?

It's basically impossible for us to complete the event now, with the money on NA, and the lvl 20 character and tamed horse on EU (or the other way around).

Could you please give us some clarification on what will happen? Or even better, fix this problem somehow, as I don't wanna spend money on the real cash shop after release, with a huge bug like this (also, I wanna finish that event, and we only got a couple of days left).

Edit: Just wanna clarify, I didn't wanna sound rude when I said "Or even better, fix this problem", as I'm sure that they're already working on it. I just meant that fixing it would of course be the preferred solution :)

Edited by YumKaax
4 people like this

Posted

Hey, so does these titles carry over into launch date? Or are they wiped, along with everything else after CBT-2?

Posted

Sigh. Okay, so, after seeing other people state that they received the cash on the wrong region, I decided to check it out for myself.

So, I logged in to the NA server (been playing on the EU server), created a Family name, Character etc., and lo and behold, there's all of my cash. :-/

How on earth it ended up on the NA server I have no idea.. I have never once connected to NA, this was the first time ever.

So @PM_Belsazar @CM_Jouska, as other people has asked several times in this thread, without getting any answers from the devs/community team, what does this mean in regards to the first event?

It's basically impossible for us to complete the event now, with the money on NA, and the lvl 20 character and tamed horse on EU (or the other way around).

Could you please give us some clarification on what will happen? Or even better, fix this problem somehow, as I don't wanna spend money on the real cash shop after release, with a huge bug like this (also, I wanna finish that event, and we only got a couple of days left).

Edit: Just wanna clarify, I didn't wanna sound rude when I said "Or even better, fix this problem", as I'm sure that they're already working on it. I just meant that fixing it would of course be the preferred solution :)

Wtf? I just did the same thing.. Been playing on EU, logged onto NA for the first time ever, and there it was! How is a bug like this even possible?? They better fix this for the event, it would be dirt cheap if some of us miss out on a special title because of their mistake.. And I'm expecting to get some answers soon as well, instead of them deciding not to comment on this problem for some reason.

2 people like this

Posted

My money was just on the wrong EU server (Played/claimed on Jordine but money went to Alustin).

For EU players money to have gone on a NA server is shocking.

Posted

Wtf? I just did the same thing.. Been playing on EU, logged onto NA for the first time ever, and there it was! How is a bug like this even possible?? They better fix this for the event, it would be dirt cheap if some of us miss out on a special title because of their mistake.. And I'm expecting to get some answers soon as well, instead of them deciding not to comment on this problem for some reason.

I'm having the same problem, but I'm in NA servers. I just added $60 worth of Pearls into my account. The 6k Gold appeared, but when converting it into Pearls, it disappeared.

So I checked EU server, and nothing was there. My $60 to do this event just vanished.

Posted

Logging out and back in on my BDO account on my browser fixed my charging problem.

Posted

Logging out and back in on my BDO account on my browser fixed my charging problem.

Tried that multiple times, didn't fix it for me.

Posted

Tried that multiple times, didn't fix it for me.

Did you go back to trying through the client?

Posted

3 other people have posted about this in this thread and nobody has responded....So I am going to ask again because I'm also curious.

For the Bait Master event.  Do you put your RESERVED family name/character name or do you put your CBT family name/character name?

Thanks.

Posted

Did you go back to trying through the client?

Yes I have, in and out from web browser. Logged into the client multiple times, already. Cash doesn't show up at all.

3 other people have posted about this in this thread and nobody has responded....So I am going to ask again because I'm also curious.

For the Bait Master event.  Do you put your RESERVED family name/character name or do you put your CBT family name/character name?

Thanks.

It's pretty obvious, if you check the players pictures in the beta, shows the family name/player name they're using.

It's whatever you used for your beta name man.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks.

SAME, ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIONS YOU CM! DO WE PUT OUR RESERVED NAME? OR DO YOU GUYS JUST LINK THE CBT FAMILY NAME BY ACCOUNT E-MAIL? Also, my frigging pearls were on the other server (Thankfully on the same region, NA) you guys are showing a level of incompetence that makes me regret buying this game already. Answer the community questions!

Posted

put any -----in name its a beta man

Posted

Thanks.

SAME, ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTIONS YOU CM! DO WE PUT OUR RESERVED NAME? OR DO YOU GUYS JUST LINK THE CBT FAMILY NAME BY ACCOUNT E-MAIL? Also, my frigging pearls were on the other server (Thankfully on the same region, NA) you guys are showing a level of incompetence that makes me regret buying this game already. Answer the community questions!

I think the reason no one is answering you guys is because it's extremely obvious, it's been described perfectly clear in the event.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/11826-bait-master-tour-v2/

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the reason no one is answering you guys is because it's extremely obvious, it's been described perfectly clear in the event.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/11826-bait-master-tour-v2/

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but this is what was said in the event

Hello Testers,

For those of you who missed out on the CBT-1 fishing event, we are happy to announce the return of the Bait Master Tour! To enter you must reply to this thread, please reply with the proper format to enter.

Character Name:
Family Name:
Screenshot:

Example
Character Name: CM_Jouska
Family Name: Graves
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/r36MyAr.png

Please tell me where it says whether you use your CBT family name/character name or your RESERVED family name/character name.  For many people these two names are different because CBT did not reserve any names.

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but this is what was said in the event

Hello Testers,

For those of you who missed out on the CBT-1 fishing event, we are happy to announce the return of the Bait Master Tour! To enter you must reply to this thread, please reply with the proper format to enter.

Character Name:
Family Name:
Screenshot:

Example
Character Name: CM_Jouska
Family Name: Graves
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/r36MyAr.png

Please tell me where it says whether you use your CBT family name/character name or your RESERVED family name/character name.  For many people these two names are different because CBT did not reserve any names.

Lol wut?? I'm not trolling.... I'm pointing you guys to where everyone else got their info, and everyone else seems to understand what to do by looking there.

Look at his info. Then look at his picture.

If you still don't see/get it, I can't help you, sorry.

Edited by YumKaax
Spelling
1 person likes this

Posted

Lol wut?? I'm not trolling.... I'm pointing you guys to where everyone else got their info, and everyone else seems to understand what to do by looking there.

Look at his info. Then look at his picture.

If you still don't see/get it, I can't help you, sorry.

Yes, his name in the picture is the same as what he posted.  That's not what I'm asking though.  For the people who have different names in beta than on launch.  Do you put your BETA NAME or do you put your LAUNCH NAME. 

And yes, I still don't get it and it is unfortunate that you would rather spend multiple responses mocking me than just a simple reply of which one it is since you apparently know exactly what the CM is inferring.  

Posted (edited)

Also what hapens if you complete the events and just simply didn't buy a founders pack, will it be safed until you buy the game ? Is there something like a time window to claim the rewards ? If the rewards are only for one character do you get to choose which one receieves it or will it be the first one you create ? Those questions aren't answered any where, at least from what I saw, dont quote me on that :D 

I'm sorry for the picture it's keeps attaching it even tho I never -----ing put it in this post ...

2016-02-19_13248197.JPG

Edited by Intoxic

Posted

Yes, his name in the picture is the same as what he posted.  That's not what I'm asking though.  For the people who have different names in beta than on launch.  Do you put your BETA NAME or do you put your LAUNCH NAME. 

And yes, I still don't get it and it is unfortunate that you would rather spend multiple responses mocking me than just a simple reply of which one it is since you apparently know exactly what the CM is inferring.  

Me not giving you a direct answer does not equal me mocking you! And the reason I'm not giving you a specific answer, is because I want you to look at it and come to a conclusion yourself, just like everyone else did. That way I won't be held responsible for you doing the wrong thing.

Also, as stated, I feel like Jouska explained it perfectly clear, therefore there's no need that a non CM like me should explain it to you, when you can come to the exact same conclusion as everyone else, just by looking at that thread.

I'm trying to help you the best way possible (by pointing you towards the official guideline), but you call me a troll and claim that I'm mocking you.. Great..

1 person likes this

Posted

@Nubbie Dude look at the post @YumKaax linked to.
I can tell you for certain that plenty of people (myself included) had their reserved name taken in the CBT2, so they just post whatever their character is called in the beta.
According to the guide, your name should be posted so that it's the same as the name of the character in your screenshot.
One of the reasons I myself find it obvious that you should use your beta name, is the fact that there's PLENTY of people playing the CBT2, that haven't preordered the game, and therefore, haven't reserved a name yet, and they're still participating in the events and getting the title.

I posted my beta name. I'm not telling you what to do either, just telling you what I did.
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, so does these titles carry over into launch date? Or are they wiped, along with everything else after CBT-2?

You won't receive the titles until launch. The point of the event is to win titles for the released game, to show that you took part in the CBT.

Posted

Me not giving you a direct answer does not equal me mocking you! And the reason I'm not giving you a specific answer, is because I want you to look at it and come to a conclusion yourself, just like everyone else did. That way I won't be held responsible for you doing the wrong thing.

Also, as stated, I feel like Jouska explained it perfectly clear, therefore there's no need that a non CM like me should explain it to you, when you can come to the exact same conclusion as everyone else, just by looking at that thread.

I'm trying to help you the best way possible (by pointing you towards the official guideline), but you call me a troll and claim that I'm mocking you.. Great..

I’m going to humor you for one second and explain why this is unclear.  First the title is for the launch and not for the beta.  If it was for beta, it would be clear that you would use your beta name.  Second, just looking through people’s screen shots is meaningless because they may have been able to use their reserved name in CBT or they may have posted their beta name thinking that it was the correct thing to do.  Third, it is not clear if the CM is able to access my reserved name from my forum name because they are completely different.  Because of this, I was wondering…okay if posted my beta name, how is the CM supposed to know my reserved name through my forum name to apply the title?  Does he have access to that information? 

I also thought of what @Waytelem said regarding the fact that there are people who have not reserved doing the event.  However, I tried to not assume things and come here to try to ask for clarification.  Nobody seems willing to clarify but instead tries to make riddles out of something simple.

My conclusion?  I'm just going to put both of them.  I'm not here to play sherlock holmes and read people's minds.

Posted

for the second day in a row i didn't received the cash i claimed throug the event.

so now i'm allready missing €110 in the cashshop.

any fix on this issue since there are many people complaining about this.

I wanted to buy some pets and a ship for fishing

@CM_Jouska

Posted

@Nubbie Yeah, do that, might be the best solution! As stated, I wasn't trying to be an ass or anything, I just don't want to state something that I have no authority over, that's all, and in the end, you did exactly what I wanted you to do.. You came to your own conclusion, like everyone else ;)

Posted

Done everything expect taming a wild horse. Been running round for hours now and haven't been able to find a single one.

Posted

Done everything expect taming a wild horse. Been running round for hours now and haven't been able to find a single one.

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/map/ Use this map, then press Horse in the bottom left corner!